Lass ommitted from preseason travel squad

+3
Mr Nick09
Guiltybystander
Turok_TTZ
7 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Lass ommitted from preseason travel squad Empty Lass ommitted from preseason travel squad

Post by Guest Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:38 pm

Pretty much puts the nail in that coffin.

Back to top Go down

Lass ommitted from preseason travel squad Empty Re: Lass ommitted from preseason travel squad

Post by Turok_TTZ Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:39 pm

No
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Lass ommitted from preseason travel squad Empty Re: Lass ommitted from preseason travel squad

Post by Guiltybystander Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:41 pm

That's sad. He did really well the last fixtures he played this season.
Pretty underrated for Madrid, that guy.

Guiltybystander
Guiltybystander
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : wisla krakow

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:43 pm

Guiltybystander wrote:That's sad. He did really well the last fixtures he played this season.
Pretty underrated for Madrid, that guy.

also not injury prone and is the only destroyer we have in the squad.

I know he wants to leave but i just cant get over it. he can also be a backup rb if needed.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:44 pm

please stop with the wanking, we offered him to stay, and he said he didnt want to.

we offered him a new contract, and he asked for even more money

Last edited by St_Nick09_of_Goal on Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:44 pm

Also Canales not going... there's another nail.

We already knew about Leon and Drenthe.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:45 pm

sportsczy wrote:Also Canales not going... there's another nail.

We already knew about Leon and Drenthe.

Canales is going to Villarreal, that one is obvious.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:45 pm

It's all on Lass wanting to leave. Nothing to do with Madrid. Same goes for Canales.

Leon is waging war on us lol and Drenthe is an idiot who should be kept as far away as possible.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:57 pm

For you Benzema fans, he's the only quality CF on the squad for this. He has a chance to make a lot of inroads to become the starter at the open of the season.

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:58 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:please stop with the wanking, we offered him to stay, and he said he didnt want to.

was never about the money and ye know it. he isnt guaranteed a starting role and that is the reason he wants to leave. if it was simply money we wudnt be having this discussion. i can only hope nobody meets our evaluation of lass.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:59 pm

mourinho called higuain this week to tell him he is intransferable.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:00 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:mourinho called higuain this week to tell him he is intransferable.

Heard that. I think we're set with Higuain/Benzema and no Aguero... Neymar in January or next year.

Can't say i'm unhappy. I love them both, although Benz maybe slightly more lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:01 pm

Turok_TTZ wrote:
St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:please stop with the wanking, we offered him to stay, and he said he didnt want to.

was never about the money and ye know it. he isnt guaranteed a starting role and that is the reason he wants to leave. if it was simply money we wudnt be having this discussion. i can only hope nobody meets our evaluation of lass.

The reason he hasnt found a club yet is because we wants to keep earning the ridiculous wages Clownderon offered him, while being a starter. He can only do it in a top club, and virtually no top club will pay him 5M and guarantee him a starting place. He could have been a juventus or PSG player by now.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:02 pm

Btw Nick, I'm thinking of busting El Mystique's chops a bit for Juve not being able to land Aguero even when we didn't land him... i actually called this scenario 10 days ago and he got mad lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:02 pm

sportsczy wrote:For you Benzema fans, he's the only quality CF on the squad for this. He has a chance to make a lot of inroads to become the starter at the open of the season.

I noticed that Benz is the only striker on the list. also see joselu and cr7 though.

but to continue i do hope benz understands that this preseason will define whether he will be a starter or not. the ball is on his court on whether he plans to overtake higuain and take over as the starting striker for us. I hope he does well this preseason tour.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:05 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
Turok_TTZ wrote:

The reason he hasnt found a club yet is because he wants to keep earning the ridiculous wages Clownderon offered him, while being a starter. He can only do it in a top club, and virtually no top club will pay him 5M and guarantee him a starting place. He could have been a juventus or PSG player by now.

i stated the reason lass wants to leave, ye stated the reason why no club wants him, we are both correct. and I hope the current situation continues. Lass will stay and be a squad player for us.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:06 pm

sportsczy wrote:Btw Nick, I'm thinking of busting El Mystique's chops a bit for Juve not being able to land Aguero even when we didn't land him... i actually called this scenario 10 days ago and he got mad lol.

I never expected them to sign him. Just curious what's going to happen to Kun Smile. Nobody is gonna pay what City asks for Tevez, very interested in how they will handle it, it's not a first time.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:06 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
Turok_TTZ wrote:

The reason he hasnt found a club yet is because we wants to keep earning the ridiculous wages Clownderon offered him, while being a starter. He can only do it in a top club, and virtually no top club will pay him 5M and guarantee him a starting place. He could have been a juventus or PSG player by now.

I heard it's the transfer fee more than the wages. Madrid is insisting on a big number. PSG would pay his 5 million if they could get his transfer fee down to the 12-14 million range imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:07 pm

sportsczy wrote:Btw Nick, I'm thinking of busting El Mystique's chops a bit for Juve not being able to land Aguero even when we didn't land him... i actually called this scenario 10 days ago and he got mad lol.

lol u serious?

*grabs popcorn*
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:07 pm

Turok_TTZ wrote:
St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
Turok_TTZ wrote:

The reason he hasnt found a club yet is because he wants to keep earning the ridiculous wages Clownderon offered him, while being a starter. He can only do it in a top club, and virtually no top club will pay him 5M and guarantee him a starting place. He could have been a juventus or PSG player by now.

i stated the reason lass wants to leave, ye stated the reason why no club wants him, we are both correct. and I hope the current situation continues. Lass will stay and be a squad player for us.

he did asked the club for 5M..? It turned off a lot of people at the club, including mourinho. It's probably the reason why he was left behind, no player can hold us at ransom
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:09 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
Turok_TTZ wrote:
St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
Turok_TTZ wrote:

he did asked the club for 5M..? It turned off a lot of people at the club, including mourinho. It's probably the reason why he was left behind, no player can hold us at ransom
he asked for that salary becuz he isnt a starter for the 1st team.

Last edited by Turok_TTZ on Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:09 pm

sportsczy wrote:

I heard it's the transfer fee more than the wages. Madrid is insisting on a big number. PSG would pay his 5 million if they could get his transfer fee down to the 12-14 million range imo.

well, that's robbery, around 18M is the preferred value. I'm sure clubs in england are willing to pay that, 15M pounds, as long as they dont have that big salary to commit to. Even juventus would take him, they have no hope of signing Vidal
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:09 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:

I never expected them to sign him. Just curious what's going to happen to Kun Smile. Nobody is gonna pay what City asks for Tevez, very interested in how they will handle it, it's not a first time.

Tevez is a drama queen. I have a feeling nobody goes anywhere unless there's a Aguero for Tevez swap lol. Tevez has killed his value to top clubs because of his attitude and Man City would be committing FFP suicide if they keep making crazy signings without unloading some.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:10 pm

Turok_TTZ wrote:
he asked for that salary becuz he isnt a starter for the 1st team.

he cant make himself a starter, so we should pay him more to sit on the bench? lol
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:10 pm

if we lose lass, i do hope we go for sven "the vacuum" bender. even though that is unlikely.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next