Art Morte
Kaladin
Blue Barrett
The Franchise
Gil
33 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Axel Witsel Denunciation Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Axel Witsel Denunciation Thread

Post by M99 Sat 7 Sep 2013 - 19:51

Dzagoev became popular when he was Russia's best player in Euro 12, have not heard of him since then.

Doumbia last I heard was struggling with injuries.

M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Axel Witsel Denunciation Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Axel Witsel Denunciation Thread

Post by Lord Awesome Sat 7 Sep 2013 - 20:22

Looks like the Russian League is not loved as much yet.

I think it's a legit league honestly. CSKA to take one of Bayern or City out. :coffee:

Plus, if Witsel has anything to do in Russia it's the women. Very Happy

Last edited by The Awesome on Sat 7 Sep 2013 - 20:24; edited 1 time in total
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat 7 Sep 2013 - 20:23

S wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Lmao, the longer players stay in Russia the more overrated they get.

Everyone remember how hyped scrubs like Dzageov, Akinfeev and Doumbia were even a few months back lol?

Average player is average.
Players in the Russian league are extremely well paid.No reason to leave really especially when we're talking about Russian nationals.
Or they are just not very good? there's a reason none of these teams do anything in Europe.

Hell we beat Anzhi ffs lol.

Sick of people overrated garbage they have never seen play because they won them the league on Football Manager.

Especially Akinfeev, he could be easily picked up if he was good enough.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Twoism Sat 7 Sep 2013 - 20:24

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
S wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Lmao, the longer players stay in Russia the more overrated they get.

Everyone remember how hyped scrubs like Dzageov, Akinfeev and Doumbia were even a few months back lol?

Players in the Russian league are extremely well paid.No reason to leave really especially when we're talking about Russian nationals.
Or they are just not very good? there's a reason none of these teams do anything in Europe.

Hell we beat Anzhi ffs lol.

Sick of people overrated garbage they have never seen play because they won them the league on Football Manager.

Especially Akinfeev, he could be easily picked up if he was good enough.

He is extremely loyal, ask any Russian. He won't leave unless the club absolutely doesn't want him there. I think he will end up 1 club player.
Twoism
Twoism
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat 7 Sep 2013 - 20:27

Loyalty doesn't exist anymore :coffee:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sat 7 Sep 2013 - 20:27

Well the teams themselves can be underwhelming, but a couple individuals inside some of the teams could be very good. Mole you know this.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Grooverider Sat 7 Sep 2013 - 22:22

Gil wrote:
The Franchise wrote:Well Zenit paid his full €40 million buy out clause from Benfica, so I can only imagine how much he would cost.

Dont think anyone is about ready to spend 50m or whatever on him, as talented as he is.
Makes sense but still frustrating to see him wasting away both his talent & career in a nothing League.

Did Benfica force his hand or something? Why move to Russia of all places when all the big clubs were keeping tabs?

Now he must know how falcao must be feeling
Grooverider
Grooverider
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sat 7 Sep 2013 - 23:25

The top Russian clubs are good, but they're isolated in that league. If the teams / players don't produce anything extraordinary in Europe, they get easily discarded as average, because no one pays attention to how they perform in Russia. Players in the bigger European leagues get noticed much more easily for their domestic endeavours.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sun 8 Sep 2013 - 0:14

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Loyalty doesn't exist anymore :coffee:
Axel Witsel Denunciation Thread - Page 2 Tumblr_mma9j1gu3Y1rgj7i9o1_250
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by lenear1030 Sun 8 Sep 2013 - 0:29

Witsel is good. wish we could see him in a bigger league, but yeah that russia money is nice for him I guess
lenear1030
lenear1030
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sun 8 Sep 2013 - 1:45

How can someone judge the likes of Dzagoev and Akinfeev overrated? Do they watch the Russian league with regularity?

On the same coin, how do you judge such players as players of quality? Surely you have to watch the Russian league for that as well.

People talking about these players like they know them when in reality they've seen them playing in a couple CL games and looked at their stats Laughing that's GL at its finest.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Sun 8 Sep 2013 - 2:28

Witsel is the midfielder we need been a fan of his since his benfica days, shame Zenit is probably overpaying him so he probably won't want to leave till he collects enough money to live comfortably for the rest of his life from them
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Sun 8 Sep 2013 - 2:44

CBarca wrote:
People talking about these players like they know them when in reality they've seen them playing in a couple CL games and looked at their stats :lol:that's GL at its finest.
Kind of like when you said Espanyol were the dirtiest team in Spain when you obviously don't watch them regularly and you used stats as your argument?

GL Proud
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sun 8 Sep 2013 - 2:49

I didn't say they were the dirtiest team in Spain :lol:that title belongs to your beloved Madrid. I said they were like a rugby team. You asked about if i had watched them more than twice last year which I didn't respond to and thought was funny since I've watched Espanyol twice this year already.

Espanyol definitely is one of the more dirty teams in La Liga along with the likes Atletico Madrid, Real, and Levante.

I also didn't bring up any specific facts I merely mentioned the fact that I think they got the most yellows in La Liga last year or something, which may or may not be correct, but would support my argument if it is.

But yeah, no I did all of that being clueless not watching Espanyol, you're right.

EDIT: I'm not sure you had a point to make really, but whatever lol
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Sun 8 Sep 2013 - 2:59

My point is you did the exact same things you were laughing at others for doing Laughing
So you watched a couple of Espanyol games like they "watched a couple of cl games". You said they would have to watch those players regularly to now if they were quality like you would have to watch Espanyol regularly to know if they were a dirty team.
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by aleumdance Sun 8 Sep 2013 - 3:09

isn't Witsel like half Black?

I thought Zenit fans said they don't want it?
aleumdance
aleumdance
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sun 8 Sep 2013 - 3:10

The club probably aren't going to give into that sort of bullshit at any rate.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by aleumdance Sun 8 Sep 2013 - 3:16

Tomwin Lannister wrote:The club probably aren't going to give into that sort of bullshit at any rate.
I remember when Advocaat said Zenit fans said he should not buy any Black player, thought the Board wanted it too
aleumdance
aleumdance
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sun 8 Sep 2013 - 3:37

Rebaño Sagrado wrote:My point is you did the exact same things you were laughing at others for doing Laughing
So you watched a couple of Espanyol games like they "watched a couple of cl games". You said they would have to watch those players regularly to now if they were quality like you would have to watch Espanyol regularly to know if they were a dirty team.
I might not watch Espanyol regularly but I see them enough in a season to judge.

Even then, it doesn't take as much to judge a dirty team though, unlike the quality of a player.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Sun 8 Sep 2013 - 4:35

Getting rich :coffee: 
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Sun 8 Sep 2013 - 4:50

How is Real Madrid the dirtiest team in Spain? Laughing
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Sun 8 Sep 2013 - 16:18

B-Mac wrote:Witsel is the midfielder we need been a fan of his since his benfica days, shame Zenit is probably overpaying him so he probably won't want to leave till he collects enough money to live comfortably for the rest of his life from them
he already has enough money to live comfortably for the rest of his life, he had that before even joining benfica Laughing
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by 1991 Sun 8 Sep 2013 - 16:29

Long may he stay there, mega *bleep*
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Juvellinapoli Sun 8 Sep 2013 - 16:54

How is Doumbia a scrub??? He's scored countless goals for CSKA; he had a terrible injury last year, thats the only reason he isnt in the EPL/Serie/Bundesliga. Seydou would be a guaranteed 12-15 goal man in a top league......easily!! Not bad for a "scrub", eh??

I do agree about Dzagoev and Akinfeev, though; Dzagoev was hailed as the Russian version of Ronaldinho, but has done absolutely nothing of note for CSKA in the Champions League, nor for the Russian National Team. Sad that a squad with such depth as Russia, depends on actual scrubs like Pogrebnyak. lol face?palm.

Igor is not a bad GK; would be great for a team like Swansea, Cagliari, Mainz 05, solid midtable clubs! He is very overrated, though lol

Juvellinapoli
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Sun 8 Sep 2013 - 22:21

Does anyone know what happened to Yevhen Konoplianka by the way? I remember watching him in Euro 2012 and he was Ukraine's best player imo.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon 9 Sep 2013 - 0:00

He's still at Dnipro in Ukraine. We were linked with both him and Yarmolenko but neither came to fruition.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next