Firenze
Zero
Glory
Busby Babe
Vlad the Impaler
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Etihad Stadium 22/9/2013 Manchester City - Manchester United EPL - Page 2 Empty Re: Etihad Stadium 22/9/2013 Manchester City - Manchester United EPL

Post by B-Mac Mon Sep 23, 2013 3:22 am

missed the match live was away all weekend, had to watch it recorded when i got home....knew it was going to be a long day when I seen Young on the team sheet again.

Fellaini hasn't solved crap with our midfield, still lack a incisive creative force, we have 2 CM's who play the safe pass 95% of the time, Rooney was cut out of the game because he was relied on as our only creativity and push through the middle which let Kompany just shadow him knowing our midfield will not carry the ball up or beat any player through the middle and worry about being out of position.

B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Etihad Stadium 22/9/2013 Manchester City - Manchester United EPL - Page 2 Empty Re: Etihad Stadium 22/9/2013 Manchester City - Manchester United EPL

Post by Uncanny Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:37 am

I agree, Moyes is putting trust in the wrong players. Nani and Kagawa over young and welbeck, also chicarito should've started that game.
Uncanny
Uncanny
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2