Kaladin
guest7
The_Badger
sportsczy
jibers
29 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Messi drove Guardiola out of Barcelona Empty Messi drove Guardiola out of Barcelona

Post by jibers Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:42 am

Lionel Messi is often thought of as a shy and humble superstar but Hans Backe alleges that Messi’s image is not a reflection of the footballer’s personality, according to fotbollskanalen.se.

Formey New York Red Bulls coach Backe said, on Swedish television, that Messi humiliated coach Pep Guardiola when the Spaniard was in charge at Barcelona.

” These stars are not God’s best children,” says Backe.

“It was three hours before the match, all the players sit and eat when Messi says he wants a Coke. ‘No, no, we do not drink cola three hours before a fight,’ said Guardiola. So Messi got up from his chair and comes back a few minutes later with a can of cola, which he opens and drinks right in front of Guardiola. Imagine what happens when a great profile as Messi goes against the coach in this way. It is a war that Guardiola can not win. It is impossible,” said Backe.

The outburst from Backe surprised his fellow presenter’s on Sweden’s TV4 and he went on to say, of the story:

“Sensational? I have a bunch of lawyers behind me,” but he did not reveal the source of his information.

http://www.sportskeeda.com/2013/09/20/hans-backe-lionel-messi-is-not-an-angel/

Saying what we already know :coffee:
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Messi drove Guardiola out of Barcelona Empty Re: Messi drove Guardiola out of Barcelona

Post by sportsczy Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:51 am

I don't think a can of coke pushed Guardiola out....  his bad relationship with Rosell?  Having won everything at Barca?  sure.

Messi is a prima dona like every other superstar and his PR team are trying to portray him as this humble guy... which he probably was at one point, but no longer. He's nowhere near as bad as CR7; but he's getting up there.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Messi drove Guardiola out of Barcelona Empty Re: Messi drove Guardiola out of Barcelona

Post by The_Badger Fri Sep 20, 2013 11:00 am

I laugh at how desperate people are at trying to paint Messi as a bad person.

They can't attack his ability or performance as he'll always shut the naysayers up.

Now the bitter, twisted cranks attack his character and personal life, most of the time without a single shred of evidence to substantiate their claims, even going so far as to try and cause disharmony with his love ones by photoshopping him into compromising positions with strippers.

The_Badger
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Fri Sep 20, 2013 11:09 am

i think rosell and guardiolas relationship got strained when rosell picked messis side over guardiola
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Fri Sep 20, 2013 11:13 am

I always took Messi for a 7up person hmm
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Badger Fri Sep 20, 2013 11:18 am

Se7en wrote:i think rosell and guardiolas relationship got strained when rosell picked messis side over guardiola
I'd suggest the signs were there right at the beginning when Rosell sold Chygrynskiy despite Pep wanting him to stay.

The_Badger
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by ronalessi Fri Sep 20, 2013 12:18 pm

Messi drove Guardiola out of Barcelona Messi-coca

Pic is from a Jan 2013 video. Video link here

Messi is sponsored by Pepsi. Laughing

dat loyalty Laughing

building a track record of biting the hand that feeds Laughing
ronalessi
ronalessi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:03 pm

The swedish football reporters were also the ones who broke the Ibra and Messi rift before it was cool

Proud
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:07 pm

hahahahahaha the amount of bullshit in this thread! Laughing
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:18 pm

Khaled wrote:hahahahahaha the amount of bullshit in this thread! Laughing
Dude, I'm sure it was also BS that Xavi said Cesc was suffering as well, and I'm sure it is BS that Messi recently said that Barcelona will sit back and counter as well as Pique being a slave under tiki taka. Why don't you put those bias spectacles right down here.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Badger Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:20 pm

So because Bakke claims he was told this tale then it is therefore true?

The_Badger
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:23 pm

The_Badger wrote:So because Bakke claims he was told this tale then it is therefore true?

What should I believe. Evidence is only as good as a person is willing to accept it. I believe him. His word is evidence enough for me.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Badger Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:26 pm

Which speaks volumes about your obvious biased and twisted agenda.

Bakke isn't even speaking from first-hand experience. It's a story he claims he was told by another individual which itself may have come from another and so on.

Has Bakke ever even met Messi or worked with him?

The_Badger
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:30 pm

Rather creative, but 2/10.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:30 pm

The_Badger wrote:So because Bakke claims he was told this tale then it is therefore true?

Hasse Backe or any of those other swedish expert would never claim such a thing if it wasn't true. they are very reliable guys the lot of them. They have nothing to gain if they lied anyways

another expert told another one of these "tales" during Ibras time there; about him and Messi having a rift, they tried to conceal it by hugging eachother in training and giving eachother assists when they could've scored but it all ended up being true in the end.

they don't shoot their mouths off if they dont have concrete evidence to then back their claims up
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:31 pm

The_Badger wrote:Which speaks volumes about your obvious biased and twisted agenda.

Bakke isn't even speaking from first-hand experience. It's a story he claims he was told by another individual which itself may have come from another and so on.

I am not biased. I'm actually a Barcelona fan and I love the club dearly. It pains me that Messi drove our best coach out Sad

Look, I just hope we keep playing out tiki taka Smile
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:32 pm

Hala in Abidal thread, must be true
Hala in Tevez thread, must be untrue
Hala in Messi thread, must be true

Infinite amount of joy. Proud 
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Badger Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:34 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:

Hasse Backe or any of those other swedish expert would never claim such a thing if it wasn't true. they are very reliable guys the lot of them. They have nothing to gain if they lied anyways

another expert told another one of these "tales" during Ibras time there; about him and Messi having a rift, they tried to conceal it by hugging eachother in training and giving eachother assists when they could've scored but it all ended up being true in the end.
This is just a bullshit baseless stereotype you've created to try and validate his claims.

Bakke himself would only know if it's true if he was actually there, which he wasn't.

they don't shoot their mouths off if they dont have concrete evidence to then back their claims up
You mean like the Julian Assange rape claim fiasco. Take your head out of your arse, son. Laughing

The_Badger
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:35 pm

The_Badger wrote:Which speaks volumes about your obvious biased and twisted agenda.

Hasse Backe is not the laliga expert in sweden they have two other people, one who is working for fotbollkanalen the other for sportbladet it may well have been one of them. in fact they regulalry write their conversation with footballers for example iniesta and co there on their blogs. it is a nice read but its not always about barca/real but other clubs as well
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Badger Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:37 pm

jibers wrote:

I am not biased. I'm actually a Barcelona fan and I love the club dearly. It pains me that Messi drove our best coach out Sad

Look, I just hope we keep playing out tiki taka Smile
You are, you're only just behind the Liverpool and RM fans on here.

If Tom Pepper said Messi abused his pet parrot you'd believe it was fact.

The_Badger
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Badger Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:39 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:

Hasse Backe is not the laliga expert in sweden they have two other people, one who is working for fotbollkanalen the other for sportbladet it may well have been one of them. in fact they regulalry write their conversation with footballers for example iniesta and co there on their blogs. it is a nice read but its not always about barca/real but other clubs as well
This is Bakke's claim though. Have you even read the OP? Bakke is the one claiming a story he heard is an example of Messi driving out Guardiola.

The_Badger
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:39 pm

The_Badger wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:

This is just a bullshit baseless stereotype you've created to try and validate his claims.

Bakke himself would only know if it's true if he was actually there, which he wasn't.

You mean like the Julian Assange rape claim fiasco. Take your head out of your arse, son. Laughing
baseless sterotype Laughing I suppose Messi's supposed tax evasion is not true either until Messi gives you a personal phonecall to confirm it

take your head out of the sand and look at it from a normal persons eyes

btw nobody in sweden believes those girls anyways, the government made sure of it because us wanted it (the charges were about to be dropped) but what would you know, you have probably never heard of the country till now
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:41 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:The swedish football reporters were also the ones who broke the Ibra and Messi rift before it was cool

Proud
Which Ibra has denied like a million times by now. Nor do I see why would Ibra be lying about it when we all know how his personality is like. He isnt afraid to say what he wants and doesnt care about being political correct.

Plus, according to Ibra's book, Messi would never do anything like this. FFS, he called him a school boy who would do everything that Guardiola told him to do without a problem..

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:42 pm

The_Badger wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:

This is Bakke's claim though. Have you even read the OP? Bakke is the one claiming a story he heard is an example of Messi driving out Guardiola.
you think he hears it from some arm chair fan on his morning stroll to the local coffee store?? no of course not

he has to be very informed of such a thing to claim it. Again I ask you to research who broke the ibra-messi rift and look at the comments that came the guys way and then have a think whether it ended up being true
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:44 pm

I bet he drove Pep out of Barcelona in a Fiat.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next