REWB
Vibe
SuperMAG
10 posters

Go down

i miss him! Empty i miss him!

Post by SuperMAG Thu Oct 03, 2013 2:40 pm

i miss him! Mesut_Ozil_2689646b

its been a month yet it feels like an year, still not over him, just cant believe he is not playing in white anymore, its just feels so unreal and fake with him in that jersey.

never missed a player this much... what should i do..

can we sign him in the future again?? i mean its not like he is very old, or just banned from us.... right. i mean i can have even a little bit of hope..

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

i miss him! Empty Re: i miss him!

Post by Vibe Thu Oct 03, 2013 3:39 pm

Maybe in a couple of years,when you sell Bale back into England for 1/5 of what you initially signed him for.
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:01 pm

i can see him leaving arsenal in around 4 years, so depends.
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:09 pm

Why don't you just call him? I'm sure he wants to hear your voice...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:14 pm

Ozil is better than Di Maria, Bale and any starting attacker except from Ronaldo. I'm not sure why we sold him and not sure why Ancelotti shoved him to RW.

He created the most chances and assists over the past 5 years and a player like that should be played in his preferred position. If Ronaldo gets to do it due to the amount of goals he scores, then it doesn't sound too wrong that Ozil should play in his preferred position, due to the amount of chances he creates and his assists.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:25 pm

Doc wrote:Why don't you just call him? I'm sure he wants to hear your voice...
do yu have his number, if u do, please share.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by hrealmadrid Fri Oct 04, 2013 1:18 am

Guys, get over it, seriously. His attitude sucked and quite frankly any player who thinks they don't have to fight to keep their starting 11 spot should not be in the squad.

It is quite simple, Ozil was being a little bitch so we told him to gtfo. I would have done the same if I was in charge.
hrealmadrid
hrealmadrid
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyborg Fri Oct 04, 2013 1:51 am

hrealmadrid wrote:Guys, get over it, seriously. His attitude sucked and quite frankly any player who thinks they don't have to fight to keep their starting 11 spot should not be in the squad.

It is quite simple, Ozil was being a little bitch so we told him to gtfo. I would have done the same if I was in charge.
ronaldo doesnt have to 'fight' for his place.

ozil was just as important as ronaldo. those who didnt see it then can see it clearly now.

how was his attitude bad? they basically told him he doesnt have a place in the first eleven. however if he trains hard he will get a some minutes off the bench. ridiculous.

if i was ozil i would have done the same thing - leave.
Cyborg
Cyborg
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:45 am

hrealmadrid wrote:Guys, get over it, seriously. His attitude sucked and quite frankly any player who thinks they don't have to fight to keep their starting 11 spot should not be in the squad.

Really, was it ozil being a little bitch, or is it us? We bought not one, but TWO players to try to replace him. What the *bleep*?

We have had games where if ozil was playing, he would have made a difference.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Fri Oct 04, 2013 4:18 am

I know that feel bro, haven't been this sad to see a player leave since Ronaldo Sad 

And fuxk all of this competition talk, a player like him needs to be catered to
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by hrealmadrid Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:48 am

Let me be clear, I have and will continue to be a big ozil fan, and there is no denying that he is exactly who we are missing most right now, but I still don't think his attitude warrants my respect.

This is Madrid. Not any other team. We attract the best talent and will purchase what we think is the best talent. There will always be competition for players on our squad.

From my understanding there was no "you have to take a permanent seat on the bench"

There was a "you have to earn your spot like everyone else"

Ronaldo earns his spot too, by being damn good and scoring goals for fun. He's untouchable in the first 11 because he's that good. Isn't Lopez playing over CASILLAS? The best players will play

Any neutral will tell you Ozil has been inconsistent as well. Disappearing at times. But had he stayed and fought for his place I'm positive his class would have prevailed.

He's world class for me, and as a Madrid fan this transfer window was a nightmare come true for me with Higuain and Ozil leaving. But I stand by the fact that had I been in the same position and had seen ozil with that kind of attitude, acting like he's too big to fight for a place, I'd have sold him for a large amount as well.

hrealmadrid
hrealmadrid
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by terrance511 Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:15 am

dimaria could be as vital as him, other than his fine touch, dimaria can offer more (the oni problem is dimaria consistency)

but what strange is, ancelotti favor possesion play, and ozil is exactly what needed or will be missed for this ...
terrance511
terrance511
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sat Oct 05, 2013 2:06 am

He's not acting like that.. why should a player like ozil be replaced by an inferior player in bale?
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down