McAgger
Juveman17
dmize
The Franchise
izzy
22 posters

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 19 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by The Franchise Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:25 am

What do you guys think of this?

I think Smith making excuses for Rose.

Cant be blaming other people, Rose is struggling, nothing to do with anyone else. Its early and there isnt any shame in it, but he is struggling right now.

The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 19 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:44 am

I watched that Dani and i agree....

But Stephen A was always a massive Rose fanboy and said he would be MVP this year so he's just defending his pick i suppose.

With that said and while Bayless is right i do have agree that Rose doesn't have much help offensively and we all know this still though it doesn't excuse his turnovers to assists ratio as well as his poor perimeter shooting. ( well he's never been great at that but not this bad)
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:39 am

Thats true, not getting much help outside Boozer offensively but Nate Robinson managed last season and was doing a decent job of carrying alot of the load in the playoffs in terms of creating shots off the dribble.

Its not a huge shock he is rusty, its barely a talking point logically...but I mean, he did put some pressure on himself with some of the off-season stuff he was saying.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:04 am

Its only a talking point because of the hype he brought on himself and the media themselves.

Some of the hype surrounding Chicago was getting a bit ridiculous really... even Rose did instantly come back to his best they are still weaker than last year.

Robinson and Belinelli both gone and replaced by who exactly? Dunleavy Jr lol?

With that said though its still no excuse for his form and he could be doing a lot better with bringing what pieces he has into the jigsaw.

But yeah its what 4 games in? he'll get better and so will Chicago.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:36 am

Clippers and Heat, half time. Clippers a few points up.

Forgot that was tonight.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:09 am

Been watching it..... mainly to follow JJ Redick who i added yesterday.

It hit me though.... i'm pretty sure Miami have been behind at half time in every game so far.... correct me if i'm wrong but it seems they have been starting really slowly so far.

In a way i'm not surprised though as you are not going to 3 peat by going hard every night with all them miles on the legs already as is.

As i'm typing this, they are winning now Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:27 am

Yep, your right.

And they are blowing this game open with Lebron on the bench, again.

I said this the other day, swagg insisted I dont watch the Heat enough, but as I said then, this happens reasonably often. The Heat opening up leads with Lebron planted on the bench.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:42 am

Jordan's nice numbers dont show how bad he really is.

He has blown about 5 rotations in this 2nd half alone, he just doesnt rotate on time at all.

And I have some sympathy watching Griffin. He plays with alot of effort and is actually a fairly smart player. Its his skills which he lacks, his post footwork is letting him down. He can back people down, he has strength and he can even play pick and pop now because he can pass and his jumper is improving. The only reason he isnt a better jump shooter is because he holds the ball a little too long when he gets in the air, shots it right at the top of his jump when you should let it go just before then.

JJ Reddick is playing awfully.

And you know, meanwhile they keep criticising Griffin...saying his 20something points and 13 rebounds look nice but he hasnt impacted the game...meanwhile complete silence about the egg that Chris Paul has laid in this half.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:54 am

Lord the Clippers are stupid.

If your going to foul, surely you do so at the first chance. Why allow the clock to tick down so far and then foul :facepalm:
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:13 pm

The Franchise wrote:Yep, your right.

And they are blowing this game open with Lebron on the bench, again.

I said this the other day, swagg insisted I dont watch the Heat enough, but as I said then, this happens reasonably often. The Heat opening up leads with Lebron planted on the bench.
Just pull up plus/minus stats for last season and you will see bro.. And it wasn't because LeBron was sitting out, it was because Cp3 and Blake were on the bench Laughing

D-Wade putting in work Proud
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:20 pm

But plus minutes always can get inflated without telling the true story.

For example, a game could be closely tied for 2 and a half quarters, Lebron comes out and the Heat create a 8 point gap. Like today for example.

The Lebron comes in and the lead goes up and it (also because of him in part no doubt) balloons out of control to 25.

And the plus minus will show the other games, the games they just destroy teams with Lebron in the line up.

I am not saying they just take teams apart with him on the bench all the time.

But I am saying, I dont even watch the Heat a ton (maybe 35 a season, not including playoffs) and its not the first times (2 this season) I have seen them create a gap with him on the bench which didnt exist with him on the floor.

And as I think I said the first time, this is not one of my usual knocks on him, nothing much to do with him, I am simply saying the Heat are a very very good team, emphasis on team.

And today it wasnt just because Paul and Blake were on the bench. It did coincide with that yes, but they had already taken Paul completely out of the game before that point. The turnaround was on offence, the ball moved and they got layups and Wade hit some shots.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Fri Nov 08, 2013 1:05 pm

Beverley getting torched all night on defense. Old man Nash running the show.

My boy Lin has been the Rockets best player Proud
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Fri Nov 08, 2013 3:07 pm

Howard sonned by the Kobe-less Lakers rofl
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Nov 08, 2013 3:19 pm

Dwight Howard had a triple double: 15 points, 14 rebounds and 11 missed free throws.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Fri Nov 08, 2013 3:27 pm

Lol Beverley the scrub 1-10 for 3 points despite being guarded by Nash. :lol:Lin was 5/7 in about 20 minutes but didn't touch the ball even once halfway through the 3rd.

The sooner the Rockets let Lin run the offense the better. They're playing awful basketball and are averaging a league low in assists since McHale phased Lin out.

Shame morons can't see it. Hope Lin leaves that pathetic organization, come back to the Knicks. Proud

Last edited by Gil on Fri Nov 08, 2013 4:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Fri Nov 08, 2013 3:33 pm

The Franchise wrote:But plus minutes always can get inflated without telling the true story.

For example, a game could be closely tied for 2 and a half quarters, Lebron comes out and the Heat create a 8 point gap. Like today for example.

The Lebron comes in and the lead goes up and it (also because of him in part no doubt) balloons out of control to 25.

And the plus minus will show the other games, the games they just destroy teams with Lebron in the line up.

But I am saying, I dont even watch the Heat a ton (maybe 35 a season, not including playoffs) and its not the first times (2 this season) I have seen them create a gap with him on the bench which didnt exist with him on the floor.

And as I think I said the first time, this is not one of my usual knocks on him, nothing much to do with him, I am simply saying the Heat are a very very good team, emphasis on team.

And today it wasnt just because Paul and Blake were on the bench. It did coincide with that yes, but they had already taken Paul completely out of the game before that point. The turnaround was on offence, the ball moved and they got layups and Wade hit some shots.
If the team is up by 8, and then after he came in the lead went up to 25 that means they were better with him on the floor.. Yes the plus/minus will show games where they destroy teams with LeBron on the floor, how is that not a good thing?

The rest of the team is good and can play well with him on the floor but he's the reason they can even play the way that they do.. Also a lot of times when Wade is struggling due to his injuries and LeBron is on the bench, they look bad..
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Fri Nov 08, 2013 4:06 pm

Lol, ignore him mate. Tonight is one of the few occasions the bench has played well with LeBron sitting.

Usually they get exposed because he's the only shot creator on the team. The leaned ballooned because Wade's mid-range was on.

LeGOAT is literally coasting all season and still putting up better stats than any other player in the League. Forget Nostalgia and all that crap he's the most talented player to ever touch a basketball. FT shooting aside he has no weaknesses anymore, the greatest! :bow:
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Fri Nov 08, 2013 4:08 pm

Gil wrote:
Shame morons can't see it.
The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 19 Umad-small-boy-car

Rockets fans already turning on Dwight, saying he's already complaining about their PGs.

http://bbs.clutchfans.net/showthread.php?t=246362

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 19 BmgCZxg
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

Post by VendettaRed07 Fri Nov 08, 2013 4:22 pm

Gil wrote:
My boy Lin has been the Rockets best player Proud
... Sad

VendettaRed07
VendettaRed07
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Fri Nov 08, 2013 4:39 pm

15 points, 16 Free throws.

Terrible from both Howard and Harden really, Harden just looks better because he's actually a decent offensive talent. I'm not sure how anyone can look at any given game and say Howard helps any team's offence.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Fri Nov 08, 2013 5:00 pm

Wait the Lakers won? I saw on my phone the Rockets were up 2 with like 3 seconds left (maybe I read it wrong because I'm pretty tired, just can't sleep ATM)??

What happened Laughing ?
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Nov 08, 2013 6:02 pm

LeSwagg James wrote:Wait the Lakers won? I saw on my phone the Rockets were up 2 with like 3 seconds left (maybe I read it wrong because I'm pretty tired, just can't sleep ATM)??

What happened Laughing?
Steve Blake happened :coffee: greatest PG in the league, should trade him for Harden though
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:43 pm

Knicks fan in defending Lin shocker Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:47 pm

LeSwagg James wrote:
The Franchise wrote:But plus minutes always can get inflated without telling the true story.

If the team is up by 8, and then after he came in the lead went up to 25 that means they were better with him on the floor.. Yes the plus/minus will show games where they destroy teams with LeBron on the floor, how is that not a good thing?

The rest of the team is good and can play well with him on the floor but he's the reason they can even play the way that they do.. Also a lot of times when Wade is struggling due to his injuries and LeBron is on the bench, they look bad..
I am not arguing that they arent better with him on the floor....are you even reading bro?

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:49 pm

Gil wrote:Lol, ignore him mate. Tonight is one of the few occasions the bench has played well with LeBron sitting.

Usually they get exposed because he's the only shot creator on the team. The leaned ballooned because Wade's mid-range was on.

LeGOAT is literally coasting all season and still putting up better stats than any other player in the League. Forget Nostalgia and all that crap he's the most talented player to ever touch a basketball. FT shooting aside he has no weaknesses anymore, the greatest! :bow:
Its already happened once this season lol.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:51 pm

Gil spewing more bullocks, whats new lol

Lin has a 20 minute spell and we should run the offence through him :facepalm:

He should go back to New York? Please take him, he's trash. Your talking about outscoring Beverly like its an accomplishment, nobody has ever argued about their offence.

Gil Bayless, as I told you before, your out of your depth. Still waiting on your explanation of Howard in the finals....LOL
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next