McAgger
Juveman17
dmize
The Franchise
izzy
22 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 20 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by The Franchise Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:51 am

Gil spewing more bullocks, whats new lol

Lin has a 20 minute spell and we should run the offence through him :facepalm:

He should go back to New York? Please take him, he's trash. Your talking about outscoring Beverly like its an accomplishment, nobody has ever argued about their offence.

Gil Bayless, as I told you before, your out of your depth. Still waiting on your explanation of Howard in the finals....LOL

The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 20 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by The Franchise Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:04 pm

Maybe the Knicks should consider moving Shumpert, he is probably their most tradable assest at this point.

He probably isnt quite good enough for someone to agree to take Amare's contract, but put Shumpert in a deal with Felton and maybe you can nab a good point guard.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:22 pm

Kendrick Perkins rofl 
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:59 pm

Oh my goodness @ Perkins rofl - what was he thinking?

Good to see one of my turnovers from Kanter Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri Nov 08, 2013 1:01 pm

Le Samourai wrote:15 points, 16 Free throws.

Terrible from both Howard and Harden really, Harden just looks better because he's actually a decent offensive talent. I'm not sure how anyone can look at any given game and say Howard helps any team's offence.
"Our free throws were terrible," Howard said, after shooting 5-for-16 (31.3 percent) while the rest of his team shot 28-for-36 (77.8 percent). "We just have to keep working."

No U.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri Nov 08, 2013 1:55 pm

Top 2 player in the league schooled by Lakers with no Kobe rofl
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri Nov 08, 2013 3:41 pm

Laughing
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 08, 2013 3:48 pm

I love these guys! It brings me back to my high school days Thumbs up

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Fri Nov 08, 2013 4:17 pm

The Franchise wrote:
LeSwagg James wrote:
The Franchise wrote:But plus minutes always can get inflated without telling the true story.

For example, a game could be closely tied for 2 and a half quarters, Lebron comes out and the Heat create a 8 point gap. Like today for example.

The Lebron comes in and the lead goes up and it (also because of him in part no doubt) balloons out of control to 25.

And the plus minus will show the other games, the games they just destroy teams with Lebron in the line up.

I am not saying they just take teams apart with him on the bench all the time.

But I am saying, I dont even watch the Heat a ton (maybe 35 a season, not including playoffs) and its not the first times (2 this season) I have seen them create a gap with him on the bench which didnt exist with him on the floor.

And as I think I said the first time, this is not one of my usual knocks on him, nothing much to do with him, I am simply saying the Heat are a very very good team, emphasis on team.

And today it wasnt just because Paul and Blake were on the bench. It did coincide with that yes, but they had already taken Paul completely out of the game before that point. The turnaround was on offence, the ball moved and they got layups and Wade hit some shots.
If the team is up by 8, and then after he came in the lead went up to 25 that means they were better with him on the floor.. Yes the plus/minus will show games where they destroy teams with LeBron on the floor, how is that not a good thing?

The rest of the team is good and can play well with him on the floor but he's the reason they can even play the way that they do.. Also a lot of times when Wade is struggling due to his injuries and LeBron is on the bench, they look bad..
I am not arguing that they arent better with him on the floor....are you even reading bro?

This debate started because you said you don't know why he wins the MVP award, and that the Heat are a very very good team..

I'm telling you that he is indeed MVP and that they're not as good of a team as you think

:facepalm:
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by RonaldoGreatestEverRM Fri Nov 08, 2013 4:50 pm

The Franchise wrote:
RonaldoGreatestEverRM wrote:
The Franchise wrote:Put your shit stats away.

What happened in the finals? He wasnt better than Pau Gasol.

Did he look like a top 2 players in that final? No, thought not.

Game 1? 12 points

Game 2? 17 points and 7 turnovers.

Game 3? 21 in a win.

Game 4? 16 points and 7 turnovers

Game 5? 11 points

Laughing

Wasnt a top 2 player in the damn series...and that was his supposed "prime".

Your lame regular season stats dont mean anything.
"Put your shit stats away"

*Goes on to make his point posting stats...

lol

Obviously, the shit stats are the regular season ones which have no real meaning. Did I really need to explain that?
I was joking, come on.

Hey, If you prefer Finals Stats:

http://d3j5vwomefv46c.cloudfront.net/photos/large/779490789.png?1370716141

You downplaying my stats by showing a pic of the 2001 first 3 Rounds :facepalm:

Kobe's actual stats all 3 championship years:
2000: 23/6/5 47 FG%
2001: 28/6/5 46 FG%
2002: 25/5/5 47 FG%

Shaq, aka the most dominant player ever/the greatest peak player ever:
2000: 30/14/4 58 FG%
2001: 29/13/4 57 FG%
2002: 27/11/3 58 FG%

Shaq the man :bow:

Definition of:

http://nesncom.files.wordpress.com/2012/08/4920970629_7fb8758dbc-jpg.jpe

Its a well known fact Kobe was a Top 10 Player those years, and could have easily been replaced by other stars like T-Mac, Iverson, KG or even Pierce/Dirk in 2002.

"KOBE GOT 5 RINGZ THO" Ugh, what a great indicator of his actual play those years.... guess thats Kobetards for ya.

Like, why are all these Messi Fans, Kobe fans when it comes to Basketball?? With Messi they have a point to make, but with Kobe they lose all their credibility, posting pics of some time period, making smileys, irrelevant sweet narratives, etc.
RonaldoGreatestEverRM
RonaldoGreatestEverRM
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by RonaldoGreatestEverRM Fri Nov 08, 2013 4:54 pm

LOL!
Not exactly a Lakers Fan, but that Win over the Rockets was just :bow: Game of the season so far!!

HAHAHA FUK ya Dwight Howard! Should have gone to the Mavs... will regret it. 5-16 FT's... this guy has no offensive game.

Steve Blake, THA WHITE MAMBA!
Watch until Kobe gets back, Blake and Kobe the 2 most cold blooded assasins in the league!
White Mamba+Black Mamba = Whack Mamba :bow: Cool 
RonaldoGreatestEverRM
RonaldoGreatestEverRM
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Nov 08, 2013 5:07 pm

I'm no Kobe fanboy but i'm no hater either.... which you clearly are.

Assumptions are bad mkayyy.... btw the same thing you are hating on people for doing with Kobe you are doing with Lebron but i suppose that's ok....
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by RonaldoGreatestEverRM Fri Nov 08, 2013 5:40 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:I'm no Kobe fanboy but i'm no hater either.... which you clearly are.

Assumptions are bad mkayyy.... btw the same thing you are hating on people for doing with Kobe you are doing with Lebron but i suppose that's ok....
Ugh, of course, can't point out the inredible bias in the media in favor of Kobe, immediately called a hater...

more signs of being a kobe fanboy... they have mastered their craft
RonaldoGreatestEverRM
RonaldoGreatestEverRM
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Nov 08, 2013 5:43 pm

I hate the Lakers ffs Laughing

But okay carry on.... because i don't agree with you that Kobe is overrated i'm automatically a fanboy.

You new age Lebron fanboys are hilarious lol.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Fri Nov 08, 2013 5:51 pm

I'll say a couple things and leave it, because it's endless discussion.

>Many Western Conference match ups were more difficult for the Lakers than the Finals those years.

>Kobe was at the very least equal to Shaq going through the Western Conference in 01 and 02.

>In 01 he outplayed Shaq all the way to the finals.

>The replaceable argument is fairly invalid. Great players exist, you can always find someone who can replace someone else. Combinations matter, but if you want to switch it up and say Duncan and Kobe or Shaq and T-Mac, in my mind it's a pretty even match.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Nov 08, 2013 6:37 pm

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 20 820340106

Big bad Dwight running away because he doesn't want to get fouled Laughing

Such a pussy lmao.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:51 pm

LeSwagg James wrote:
The Franchise wrote:
LeSwagg James wrote:
The Franchise wrote:But plus minutes always can get inflated without telling the true story.

For example, a game could be closely tied for 2 and a half quarters, Lebron comes out and the Heat create a 8 point gap. Like today for example.

The Lebron comes in and the lead goes up and it (also because of him in part no doubt) balloons out of control to 25.

And the plus minus will show the other games, the games they just destroy teams with Lebron in the line up.

I am not saying they just take teams apart with him on the bench all the time.

But I am saying, I dont even watch the Heat a ton (maybe 35 a season, not including playoffs) and its not the first times (2 this season) I have seen them create a gap with him on the bench which didnt exist with him on the floor.

And as I think I said the first time, this is not one of my usual knocks on him, nothing much to do with him, I am simply saying the Heat are a very very good team, emphasis on team.

And today it wasnt just because Paul and Blake were on the bench. It did coincide with that yes, but they had already taken Paul completely out of the game before that point. The turnaround was on offence, the ball moved and they got layups and Wade hit some shots.
If the team is up by 8, and then after he came in the lead went up to 25 that means they were better with him on the floor.. Yes the plus/minus will show games where they destroy teams with LeBron on the floor, how is that not a good thing?

The rest of the team is good and can play well with him on the floor but he's the reason they can even play the way that they do.. Also a lot of times when Wade is struggling due to his injuries and LeBron is on the bench, they look bad..
I am not arguing that they arent better with him on the floor....are you even reading bro?

This debate started because you said you don't know why he wins the MVP award, and that the Heat are a very very good team..

I'm telling you that he is indeed MVP and that they're not as good of a team as you think

FFS Swag, you surely know I was not being literal when I said I dont know why he wins the award. Did I not say he deserved the award every of the last like 5, including the one Rose stole? Did we not have this debate and I said that?

The only one I dont think he should of won was last year actually, but I also did say it wasnt unfair he won it.

This debate started because for some reason you object to the notion that actually the Heat are a very capable team without him.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:56 pm

The Franchise wrote:
Le Samourai wrote:15 points, 16 Free throws.

Terrible from both Howard and Harden really, Harden just looks better because he's actually a decent offensive talent. I'm not sure how anyone can look at any given game and say Howard helps any team's offence.
"Our free throws were terrible," Howard said, after shooting 5-for-16 (31.3 percent) while the rest of his team shot 28-for-36 (77.8 percent). "We just have to keep working."

No U.
I was gonna post that same quote. And what makes it worse, when asked about the last shot and what happened, Dwight throws his teammate under the bus: "the guy just messed up on the play." When he screws up it's we, when it's someone else they're "the guy" :facepalm:

Assume he was talking about Lin who went under the screen. Dwight and assistants were reeming him out on the way to the tunnel like Dwight didn't miss 57 free throws smh
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:57 pm

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 20 820340788.gif?1383888490

This clown would rather play tag on the court than take the game seriously. Dudes laughing the entire time he's running
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:59 pm

The Franchise wrote:
The Franchise wrote:Put your shit stats away.

What happened in the finals? He wasnt better than Pau Gasol.

Did he look like a top 2 players in that final? No, thought not.

Game 1? 12 points

Game 2? 17 points and 7 turnovers.

Game 3? 21 in a win.

Game 4? 16 points and 7 turnovers

Game 5? 11 points

Laughing

Wasnt a top 2 player in the damn series...and that was his supposed "prime".

Your lame regular season stats dont mean anything.
"Put your shit stats away"

*Goes on to make his point posting stats...

lol

Obviously, the shit stats are the regular season ones which have no real meaning. Did I really need to explain that?
I was joking, come on.

Hey, If you prefer Finals Stats:

http://d3j5vwomefv46c.cloudfront.net/photos/large/779490789.png?1370716141

You downplaying my stats by showing a pic of the 2001 first 3 Rounds :facepalm:

Kobe's actual stats all 3 championship years:
2000: 23/6/5 47 FG%
2001: 28/6/5 46 FG%
2002: 25/5/5 47 FG%

Shaq, aka the most dominant player ever/the greatest peak player ever:
2000: 30/14/4 58 FG%
2001: 29/13/4 57 FG%
2002: 27/11/3 58 FG%

Shaq the man :bow:

Definition of:

http://nesncom.files.wordpress.com/2012/08/4920970629_7fb8758dbc-jpg.jpe

Its a well known fact Kobe was a Top 10 Player those years, and could have easily been replaced by other stars like T-Mac, Iverson, KG or even Pierce/Dirk in 2002.

"KOBE GOT 5 RINGZ THO" Ugh, what a great indicator of his actual play those years.... guess thats Kobetards for ya.

Like, why are all these Messi Fans, Kobe fans when it comes to Basketball?? With Messi they have a point to make, but with Kobe they lose all their credibility, posting pics of some time period, making smileys, irrelevant sweet narratives, etc.
You know what is funny, even Shaq doesnt say he carried Kobe. Even though he hated him, he was not saying that. And yet, haters still cant bring themselves to see it.

The only people who discredit Kobe's rings are people who dont play, media and fanboys, funny aint it? Every single player who speaks out the issue speaks completely differently and give his due respect, even though many of them probably hate him for his arrogance.

You speak like someone who didnt watch the games.

Everyone knows how dominate Shaq was. But tell me, what happened when Shaq fouled out in the finals vs the Pacers?

Oh yeah, Kobe took over.

Looks like a role player here indeed lol

Replace Kobe with Iverson or McGrady? Yeah, the Lakers probably still wins..the others, your having a complete laugh. But even if it was true, what exactly does that mean? Does that make Kobe less great?

Your showing Kobe's stats for the 3 years like they are bad lol

They completely disprove your "role player" nonesense point.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:01 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 20 820340106

Such a pussy lmao.
lol TBH I call it smart, the total bricks he launches at the rim have no chance of going in and he knows it.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:29 pm

from twitter
The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 20 BYhvqt5CYAEbMZx

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 20 Kobe_bryan_lol_gif
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:54 pm

The Franchise wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 20 820340106

Such a pussy lmao.
lol TBH I call it smart, the total bricks he launches at the rim have no chance of going in and he knows it.
True but that's even more embarrassing really.... he can't even hit free throws and is trying to hide from that fact.

You would have thought at this point he would have improved that part of his game but nah...
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:58 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
The Franchise wrote:

Such a pussy lmao.
True but that's even more embarrassing really.... he can't even hit free throws and is trying to hide from that fact.

You would have thought at this point he would have improved that part of his game but nah...
Damn right Mole.

It was embarrassing to watch.
He's hitting 30%ish from the FT line. So unacceptable.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:09 pm

No doubt I agree, what kind of star player does this I dont know.

Shaq was a terrible FT shooter, but he never ran and he really did hit them very often when it mattered.

I do think Howard works on it, I heard he is a very good FT shooter in practice, but he is mentally weak and you can see it various facets of the game, none more so than FT shooting.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:16 pm

Thing with Shaq though is he would usually make his shots in play due to his ridiculous physical attributes and will and heart to win..

Even if he misses the FTs he'd still make the shots in play and not just get fouled and get nothing..... Not the case with Howard who quite obviously despite having the appearance of a physical freak inside all of that is a pre teen child.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next