McAgger
Juveman17
dmize
The Franchise
izzy
22 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 30 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Blue Barrett Mon Nov 18, 2013 5:47 am

Love Lebron but I'm not blind to actual facts. That said, Dani is not actually as neutral as he believes he is. Trying to disprove a fanboy while he's ignoring facts by also ignoring facts yourself is not being "neutral" brah Laughing

Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 30 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Gil Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:13 am

Of course the Kobe fanboy is still in denial. Laughing

Nowhere did I say LeBron is as good a shooter as Ray Allen, Drazen Petrovic, Peja Stojakovic or Steph Curry. All I pointed out was that he's improved his jumpshot over the past couple of years. It's no longer a weakness of his despite how much the haters are desperate for it to be.

Anyway, what exactly is LeBron's weakness as a player lol? FT shooting? rofl

The man can do pretty much anything on the court, the League has never seen such a fine-tuned specimen before.

Last edited by Gil on Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:20 am

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 30 BRANDON2

God damn

edit: Pistons are a mess defensively right now. Jennings lets his man by way too easy, because he knows Monroe/Drummond are back there. He and Drummond are gambling too much at times instead of playing straight up D. Needs to get back to how he was last year defensively.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:34 am

What do you guys think Boston could get for Rondo?

He's an extremely flawed player coming off a bad injury but I think he could have a Jason Kidd type impact in the right environment like Rubio is having in Minnesota atm.

Problem is the PG position is stacked these days and you're not going anywhere if you're building your team around Rondo. Knicks would be a good place but they don't really have any assists or picks.

Maybe Houston if they keep starting that scrub Beverley but would Harden appreciate a ball dominant player taking touches away from him? and having someone who can't shoot would kill the spacing for Dwight.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:23 am

Could the Knicks sink any lower right now?

Rumours are now surfacing that their interest in Rondo is back.
What the hell do they have to offer? Apparently Boston is interested in STAT, which is a flat out lie AND they failed with the Manimal trade because Denver laughed at them.
Now, they are trying to sell Melo on Kevin Love in 2015.

This is shameful, embarrassing and weak.
Who the are they trying to convince and fool?

Their best option is trying to get STAT to retire and even then, I doubt he leaves the 40+ mill he's scheduled to make this year and next.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:36 am

Who said im neutral? I know I didnt.

But neutural or not, if you cant see blatant facts, then what more can I say?
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:49 am

LeSwagg James wrote:
The Franchise wrote:What lucky shots..what..I dont even know what your talking about lol

Usual fanboyism.

Stick to the facts.

Gil said his game is complete, fact is, thats wrong. Evidence is the finals.

All that other crap is irrelevant.

Parker's three near the end of the 4th..

LeBrons has a complete game, but I don't agree that he has no weaknesses.. Either way his weaknesses are less than anyone else in the league so yeah
Would be nice if then yall only compare him to plays in the league currently then, not guys who were better but you refuse to believe it.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:52 am

Gil wrote:Of course the Kobe fanboy is still in denial. Laughing

Nowhere did I say LeBron is as good a shooter as Ray Allen, Drazen Petrovic, Peja Stojakovic or Steph Curry. All I pointed out was that he's improved his jumpshot over the past couple of years. It's no longer a weakness of his despite how much the haters are desperate for it to be.

Anyway, what exactly is LeBron's weakness as a player lol? FT shooting? rofl

The man can do pretty much anything on the court, the League has never seen such a fine-tuned specimen before.
More OTT horseshit.

Jumper not a weakness....clearly evidence in your face you just pass over.

Fine tuned specimen lol

You have been listening to the ESPN people far too long, you just repeat their lines like a parrot. Sort of like how you drone on about the PL just like Sky does.

Damn, sheep everywhere.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:47 pm

The Franchise wrote:
LeSwagg James wrote:
The Franchise wrote:What lucky shots..what..I dont even know what your talking about lol

Usual fanboyism.

Stick to the facts.

LeBrons has a complete game, but I don't agree that he has no weaknesses.. Either way his weaknesses are less than anyone else in the league so yeah
Would be nice if then yall only compare him to plays in the league currently then, not guys who were better but you refuse to believe it.
Who do you think is better than him? Past or present
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:58 pm

izzy wrote:Could the Knicks sink any lower right now?

Rumours are now surfacing that their interest in Rondo is back.
What the hell do they have to offer? Apparently Boston is interested in STAT, which is a flat out lie
We're interested in Amare only if the Knicks take Wallace and another garbage contract along.

Rondo's not getting moved though. The Knicks have no one I would want, nor do the Rockets(maybe Parsons, but I think Jeff Green is better).

Only way I would move Rondo is for a high pick in this draft.

Last edited by dmize on Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:15 pm

LeSwagg James wrote:
Uh.. Jordan.

Man your fanboyism is bordering on disgusting right now, bro. It's always been intolerable(and a little creepy tbf), sometimes I get the feeling you'd sacrifice your whole family for a game used LeBron headband.

He's got weaknesses, ain't no shame in that. MJ did too.

3pt shooting is still his weakness. Don't care about 40%. He's simply improved his shot selection from Cleveland. He's taken nearly as many 3's in the past 3 seasons as he did in one season in Cleveland. Now he's definitely improved his 3pt shot in the past few seasons but he's still not a 40/50% 3pt shooter. Career 33%

and I'm not gonna say LeBron is not clutch but without Ray Allen, the narrative the whole summer is: LeBron's not clutch.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:06 pm

I'm asking him to list who's better, I know Jordan will be one but he obviously thinks there are others..

:facepalm:
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Tue Nov 19, 2013 1:52 am

D-Wade is just two swats away from passing Dennis Johnson (675) as the best shot-blocker in league history at 6-4 and under.
------------------------------------------------------

Pretty impressive shit right there..

D-Wade the block King :bow:
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Tue Nov 19, 2013 1:58 am

dmize wrote:
LeSwagg James wrote:
Uh.. Jordan.

Man your fanboyism is bordering on disgusting right now, bro. It's always been intolerable(and a little creepy tbf), sometimes I get the feeling you'd sacrifice your whole family for a game used LeBron headband.

He's got weaknesses, ain't no shame in that. MJ did too.

3pt shooting is still his weakness. Don't care about 40%. He's simply improved his shot selection from Cleveland. He's taken nearly as many 3's in the past 3 seasons as he did in one season in Cleveland. Now he's definitely improved his 3pt shot in the past few seasons but he's still not a 40/50% 3pt shooter. Career 33%

and I'm not gonna say LeBron is not clutch but without Ray Allen, the narrative the whole summer is: LeBron's not clutch.
http://www.nba.com/heat/news_recap/lebron-james-clutch

Using the standard clutch filters – the last five minutes of the game leading or trailing by no more than five points – in the 369 minutes of high-pressure basketball he has played with Miami, James leads the NBA with a player efficiency rating of 34.8, regular season and playoffs. We don’t need to name names here, but think of any player and James has been more efficient late in close games, and that’s using a metric that doesn’t fully factor in defensive talents that almost won him a Defensive Player of the Year award a season ago.
The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 30 550_lebronstats_121113
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Tue Nov 19, 2013 5:19 am

Laughing @ PER having anything to do with clutchness.

But thanks for that pic. An eFG of 47% in the clutch. lol. He had a 67% eFG last season in Miami and a 57% eFG since 2010. Those numbers are way below that.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Tue Nov 19, 2013 6:29 am

After 9-10 games:
NYK 3-6
Brooklyn 3-7

Championship aspirations my ass. Laughing
Need to get themselves together.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:47 am

LeSwagg James wrote:
The Franchise wrote:
LeSwagg James wrote:

Usual fanboyism.

Stick to the facts.

Jordan obviously and since then Shaq, Duncan and Kobe.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:55 am

And to clarify, right now nobody is better than him.

KD in a different situation would be right there, he is more skilled. Shame he plays with Westbrook, yet without him the Thunder have nowhere near enough talent for him to contest.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:31 am

1. Anthony Davis 31.4%
2. Brook Lopez 31.5%
3. Roy Hibbert 35.0%
4. Omer Asik 36.8%
5. Joakim Noah 37.7%
6. John Henson 40.5%
7. Tim Duncan 41.0%
8. Channing Frye 41.7%
9. Bismack Biyombo 41.9%
10. Paul Millsap 42.3%

Opponants FG% at the rim with player in the game. Small sample size obviously but still.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Tue Nov 19, 2013 2:57 pm

No Dwight Laughing
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Nov 19, 2013 2:59 pm

Didn't really expect him to be, Dwight Howard is such an overrated defender that it's not even funny. Give me Hibbert or Noah any day of the week.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:03 pm

The Franchise wrote:1. Anthony Davis 31.4%
2. Brook Lopez 31.5%
3. Roy Hibbert 35.0%
4. Omer Asik 36.8%
5. Joakim Noah 37.7%
6. John Henson 40.5%
7. Tim Duncan 41.0%
8. Channing Frye 41.7%
9. Bismack Biyombo 41.9%
10. Paul Millsap 42.3%

Opponants FG% at the rim with player in the game. Small sample size obviously but still.
No Spencer Hawes? How can this be?! hmm
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Tue Nov 19, 2013 4:49 pm

Dying at Kobe being better than LeBron.

Ducan, Bird, Shaq, MJ, Wilt, Kareem Jordan, Magic & Hakeem FOR NOW?... Yes but Kobe????? GTFO lol.

Kobe's just an inefficient volume scorer, LeBron is better at pretty much everything else and can hold his own scoring wise.

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 30 A0cf0f1ffd84b82bf342377f86272486_large
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Tue Nov 19, 2013 5:40 pm

Freeza wrote:Didn't really expect him to be, Dwight Howard is such an overrated defender that it's not even funny. Give me Hibbert or Noah any day of the week.
Wight Howar..... No D Very Happy
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Nov 19, 2013 8:19 pm

I have wondered this, since like year 2 of his Pistons deal but most certainly since joing the Bobcats.

Why have the Bulls not tried to get Ben Gordan back? They have lacked a shooting gaurd since forever and he had some great years as a 6th man there.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Nov 19, 2013 8:22 pm

Swanhends wrote:
The Franchise wrote:1. Anthony Davis 31.4%
2. Brook Lopez 31.5%
3. Roy Hibbert 35.0%
4. Omer Asik 36.8%
5. Joakim Noah 37.7%
6. John Henson 40.5%
7. Tim Duncan 41.0%
8. Channing Frye 41.7%
9. Bismack Biyombo 41.9%
10. Paul Millsap 42.3%

No Spencer Hawes? How can this be?! hmm
Laughing

He does block some shots though.

Freeza wrote:Didn't really expect him to be, Dwight Howard is such an overrated defender that it's not even funny. Give me Hibbert or Noah any day of the week.
Laker hate or not, may the lord be with you. :bow:

Gil, nobody was talking to you. Swagg asked and I answered. Go in a corner somewhere, your opinion is wrong and you should feel bad.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next