Torres – Boyhood club return or boyhood club ruin?

+20
Katy Perry
iftikhar
Nedved
Abramovich
Art Morte
LeBéninois
Rebelles.REUS.rex
El Chelsea Fuerte
Gil
fatman123
M99
Soul
Brazilian Magic
iNFINITY9910
huntsman
Motogp69
Uncanny
Kick
Blue Barrett
Shed
24 posters

Page 18 of 33 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 25 ... 33  Next

Go down

Torres – Boyhood club return or boyhood club ruin? - Page 18 Empty Re: Torres – Boyhood club return or boyhood club ruin?

Post by Shed Tue Aug 26, 2014 2:28 am

Kick wrote:Ok, better call your mum then Wink

Torres – Boyhood club return or boyhood club ruin? - Page 18 120sbar

Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Torres – Boyhood club return or boyhood club ruin? - Page 18 Empty Re: Torres – Boyhood club return or boyhood club ruin?

Post by Kick Tue Aug 26, 2014 3:16 am

Wink
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Tue Aug 26, 2014 3:36 am

Kind of you to take a global approach to the vetting process, but why call all the way around the world
-
when you've the ideal candidate right in your own area? If we're looking for someone who will do it with literally anybody or anything (you're living proof of that), we need look no further than your missus :coffee:

Wink
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Tue Aug 26, 2014 5:27 am

Oh, you went there!

Laughing
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Tue Aug 26, 2014 5:36 am

Oh yes, I didTorres – Boyhood club return or boyhood club ruin? - Page 18 Nunchucks
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:40 pm

MILAN IS CALLING FOR YOU FERNANDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:19 pm

http://gianlucadimarzio.com/milan/milan-torres-si-attende-una-risposta-dal-chelsea-la-situazione/

Di Marzio says the clubs were unable to come to an agreement over a permanent deal but that a loan is still on offer, and it's now for Torres to decide, whom he again says wants a change of scenery.
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:34 am

I'd take a loan deal.

We've got the money to reinvest, get it done Emanelo!
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nedved Wed Aug 27, 2014 6:07 am

Greedy Duck..Doesn't want a loan but a permanent deal and wants a change of scenery. :facepalm: He knows no body is gonna offer him perm deal.
Nedved
Nedved
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Thu Aug 28, 2014 2:14 pm

Di Marzio reporting Torres' agents and Milan have come to an agreement and they're flying back to London to negotiate a severance payment with Chelsea.

Somebody tell me why the fk he needs a severance payment? We're getting 10m and paying him 6m? So in essence, we get 4m total? WHY?!

Easily our worst transfer ever, Fernando.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Thu Aug 28, 2014 2:16 pm

Di Marzio says a PERMANENT deal has been agreed by all parties and Torres' agent is returning to London from Milan as we speak to negotiate severance pay from Chelsea.

Torres – Boyhood club return or boyhood club ruin? - Page 18 Its-happening-ron-paul-gif

Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Thu Aug 28, 2014 2:17 pm

Blue Barrett wrote:Di Marzio reporting Torres' agents and Milan have come to an agreement and they're flying back to London to negotiate a severance payment with Chelsea.

Somebody tell me why the fk he needs a severance payment? We're getting 10m and paying him 6m? So in essence, we get 4m total? WHY?!

Beat me to it Clubber

Anyway, I agree about the severance, but really couldn't care less. Anything to get the hopeless lump of nothing out of the club has my full support.

Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny Thu Aug 28, 2014 4:02 pm

Sad, i feel like I'm going to be the only one on this forum that will be sad to see him go lol
Uncanny
Uncanny
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Thu Aug 28, 2014 4:08 pm

Yes, you will be :coffee:
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny Thu Aug 28, 2014 4:14 pm

Sad
Uncanny
Uncanny
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Thu Aug 28, 2014 4:52 pm

Twisted Evil
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Thu Aug 28, 2014 8:03 pm

Casciavit wrote:I know y'all are pretty disappointed to hear that. But as a Milan fan this is most likely means no Torres, right? Torres – Boyhood club return or boyhood club ruin? - Page 18 Praying
-

New avatar for you Cas:

Torres – Boyhood club return or boyhood club ruin? - Page 18 BwJcS_NIYAA9aT4

Proud

Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Fri Aug 29, 2014 3:05 am

Shed wrote:
Blue Barrett wrote:Di Marzio reporting Torres' agents and Milan have come to an agreement and they're flying back to London to negotiate a severance payment with Chelsea.

Beat me to it Clubber

Anyway, I agree about the severance, but really couldn't care less. Anything to get the hopeless lump of nothing out of the club has my full support.

I don't care what we have to pay him, we can afford it and if it gets rid of him forever, then that is good for us.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Fri Aug 29, 2014 3:16 am

Agreed, though I do think it's kind of funny he and his agents believe he's owed something for the final 2 years of his contract when no other player on the planet gets such a thing when they transfer to another club before their deal is up.

It sort of typifies his entire time here - vain, self-centered, looking out only for himself every step of the way, and in it for the money. Good riddance.
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Fri Aug 29, 2014 3:20 am

I can understand it though, he has a deal with us and doesn't want to take a big paycut, Also, this was never going to be a normal transfer, we all know that.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Fri Aug 29, 2014 3:24 am

Can we remind ourselves WHY he's having to take a big paycut? Because he's been completely, utterly, f*****g useless for the last 3 years, maybe?

No one to blame but himself.
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Fri Aug 29, 2014 3:26 am

Yes but are we not the fools for giving him the contract?

I mean, this situation would not have occurred if we didn't give him a massive contract and wage.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Fri Aug 29, 2014 3:32 am

Oh no doubt we're the stupid ones for giving the hopeless turd such a big contract.
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Fri Aug 29, 2014 6:22 am

To think we couldve singed Aguero for so much less instead of this tool :facepalm:
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Fri Aug 29, 2014 6:31 am

Indeed Neutral
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Fri Aug 29, 2014 6:36 am

Torres – Boyhood club return or boyhood club ruin? - Page 18 Crying-gifs-10112013-01
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 33 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 25 ... 33  Next