Freeza
dmize
Amar
Great Leader Sprucenuce
The Franchise
10 posters

Page 18 of 34 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 34  Next

Go down

Goal Legacy Fantasy Basketball  - Page 18 Empty Re: Goal Legacy Fantasy Basketball

Post by dmize Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:12 am

lol, what 1 day after Dani drops him, OJ Mayo goes for 28

dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

Goal Legacy Fantasy Basketball  - Page 18 Empty Re: Goal Legacy Fantasy Basketball

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:32 pm

That's what i'm worried about lol.

Anyway a bit disappointed with the production last night really feel i need another scorer.... but not sure what i want to give up to get it.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:43 pm

dmize wrote:lol, what 1 day after Dani drops him, OJ Mayo goes for 28
Laughing Incredible.

It was a strange night all around, Curry got hurt and played only 25 minutes scoring just 5 points, John Wall hit 5 3's, Noah struggled, Dirk struggled and Hawes put up 25, 13, 6 and 2 blocks.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:19 pm

I have only got two players tonight.... so only lead i can cling on to going into Friday will be good despite the fact i have 6-3 lead and very close to a 7-2 lead.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:48 pm

How does the nightly/weekly scoring work?
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:57 pm

Its done by categories brah....

FG%, FT%, 3PTS, Points, Rebounds, Assists, Steals, Blocks and Turnovers.

You get a point for winning each category.... i'm currently winning 6 of the 9 categories in our match up but considering it goes till Sunday there's plenty of time for that to change.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Nov 07, 2013 2:42 pm

What a night, lost a lead I think, behind 1-7 , hopefully that will change as I have 4 players playing tonight, and Dom has none.
I need an insane game from LeBron though
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Fri Nov 08, 2013 3:43 am

Taking a chance on Wade is paying off so far. Hope he can keep it going.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:43 am

Faried is up for grabs.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:48 am

Still 6-3 after last night i'll take that, with my entire team to play tonight.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 08, 2013 1:06 pm

My matchup is back to 5-4 - it seems most of Freeza's players had a solid game: Ty Lawson and Horford did the most damage. I asked for a quiet night from LeBron, but it seems I forgot about the rest of the roster :facepalm:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 08, 2013 1:58 pm

Who made this schedule and why am I going up against all the tops teams in the league so early?

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:02 pm

We all good teams :coffee:

But seriously i think its randomly generated and at the end of the day everyone will play each other 3 times i think so no real advantages really.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:22 pm

All teams are good, but I think there are some clear stronger teams (in terms of competing in every category). Sure we're only a week into the season, but I think it's fair to say dmize and Freeza have some strong teams. Based on the battle I had with Dani, I'd say he is a strong team as well. My first three opponents are: Dani, Freeza and dmize next week.

Anyway, I know what you mean and at this point you should know I like to complain Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Nov 08, 2013 4:31 pm

I honestly think Dmize has the strongest and most balanced team and the rest are lacking in one or two areas where they need to trade to be there.

Me for example i feel i'm good at shooting percentages, rebounds, assists, steals against anyone ( rebounds too except against Dom Laughing ) but i feel lack one more scorer to be competitive against points.

Only issue is while i'd gladly trade some rebound heavy guys for some scorers most of the rebound heavy guys i'd be willing to let go don't offer enough outside of the rebounds to be an enticing trade.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 08, 2013 4:48 pm

It will be interesting to see how the stats average out over the next couple of weeks, but I do agree with the notion that dmize has the most balanced team.

As for trading, look the the other teams roster as much as your study your own...see what they need and might be willing to look past when making a trade. It's tough because you are looking to strengthen your team while trying to make the opposing manager feel like they are doing the same.

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:01 pm

I don't have a single pure PG besides maybe MCW so I will struggle with assists I think but I should be alright scoring, rebounding and block wise.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:06 pm

I have two point guards but only one of them actually comes up assists which is Parker....

Actually a lot of my Shooting guards have more assists than my other PG in Rose Laughing

Stephenson, George and Afflalo all have more.... heck David Lee is only 2 behind Laughing

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:10 pm

I heard Parker went 7-7 in the 4th quarter the other day, missed that one, didnt even hear about.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:18 pm

Hope it keeps it up Laughing

But seriously i can't complain about him at all so far, solid numbers every night but that's not surprising really we all know what Parker can do and doesn't rely on athleticism to be effective so age isn't going to effect him just yet.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:23 pm

TBH Parker is my favourite point guard now and for me, the best.

Numbers dont even reflect what he really does.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:32 pm

The Franchise wrote:TBH Parker is my favourite point guard now and for me, the best.

Numbers dont even reflect what he really does.
Agree, but fantasy is all about the numbers Razz which is why i have people like DeAndre Jordan Laughing

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:39 pm

But it's also about percentages...why do you think I didn't draft Josh Smith Razz 

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:43 pm

Numbers = percentages :coffee:

But yeah i agree, as it goes i'm doing very well in the percentage categories at the moment long may it continue.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:45 pm

I'd have taken Josh Smith. Of course his FG% is gonna suck but he pretty much makes up for it in rebounds, assists, blocks and steals.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:47 pm

What are you tying to say? We can handle this next week when we go head to head Clubber 

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 34 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 34  Next