El Chelsea Fuerte
LeBéninois
fatman123
DeletedUser#1
urbaNRoots
41 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

If De Bruyne does not leave Chelsea in January - Page 3 Empty Re: If De Bruyne does not leave Chelsea in January

Post by M99 Fri Oct 03, 2014 10:03 am

http://gfycat.com/FlusteredEnragedAmazontreeboa

M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

If De Bruyne does not leave Chelsea in January - Page 3 Empty Re: If De Bruyne does not leave Chelsea in January

Post by LeSwagg James Fri Oct 03, 2014 1:56 pm

I'm surprised he didn't take off his shirt and slide on his knees.. Dat calmness Proud
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Fri Oct 03, 2014 2:30 pm

imo he should of saved it :coffee: :neville:
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Fri Nov 07, 2014 4:23 am

If De Bruyne does not leave Chelsea in January - Page 3 2014%2f11%2fKdB-focus
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Fri Nov 07, 2014 4:36 am

I wonder if he will stay at Wolfsburg long.
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Fri Nov 07, 2014 4:37 am

El Cujo wrote:I wonder if he will stay at Wolfsburg long.

He would be perfect for Dortmund but they resigned Kagawa. Maybe Reus' replacement should he decide to leave?
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Fri Nov 07, 2014 5:07 am

Gil wrote:

He would be perfect for Dortmund but they resigned Kagawa. Maybe Reus' replacement should he decide to leave?

He's nowhere near Reus' level, so for Dortmund's sake I hope not.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Fri Nov 07, 2014 5:16 am

Art Morte wrote:
Gil wrote:

rofl

He's easily been the best player in the Bundesliga outside of Bayern this season and has led Wolfsburg to 2nd but yeah "nowhere near" indeed.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Fri Nov 07, 2014 5:17 am

Yeah, "nowhere near".
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Fri Nov 07, 2014 5:23 am

Tbf to KDB, he wouldn't be the worst player to replace Reus with. Anything they get will probably be a downgrade anyways.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Fri Nov 07, 2014 5:26 am

Spoiler:

Just a couple of glimpses of De Bruyne magic. Don't think people understand just how gifted he is.

Longe range passing, ambidexterity, crossing, skills, through balls, volleys, long shots, dribbling etc he can do pretty much everything.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Fri Nov 07, 2014 5:34 am

KDB is really a fantastic player. Would love to have him in Liverpool, and supposedly his boyhood idol was Michael Owen. Wink

That said we already have an abundance of attacking midfielder types so it would have to come with an exit or a permanent switch to the 4-2-3-1 (which I could see happening as Gerrard tapers off...but really we should be using it already).
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Fri Nov 07, 2014 7:16 am

KDB to Dortmund?

I don't see it. Wolfsburg are very strong financially and shown to be ambitious in recent years. And in most likelihood KDB will go for a higher transfer fee then Reus. Pretty sure Dortmund are not going to spend more on a replacement for Reus.
Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Fri Nov 07, 2014 8:20 am

well IF Reus leaves Dortmund he will go for 25€, which is ridiculously little for a player of his caliber.

So if Dortmund want to replace him with a player of somewhat similar caliber they will most likely have to pay more for a likely worse player than they got for the better one.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Sat Nov 08, 2014 12:39 am

I would take KDB on Liverpool in a heartbeat (and I would pay the probably 40m it would take to get him). I would have also really liked Rodriguez but we have Moreno now.
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Mon Nov 10, 2014 3:34 am

The main man with another two assists today. Wolfsburg remain 2nd. KDB tied with Cex(9) at the top of the assists table.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Sat Jan 31, 2015 8:29 am

*bleep* me he's amazing. He's topped Messi vs Atleti. Almost single-handedly taken apart arguably the best team in Europe.

Art Morte wrote:
Gil wrote:

rofl
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat Jan 31, 2015 8:30 am

Amazing display, highlight of an already amazing season.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 31, 2015 1:31 pm

Couldn't be happier for him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Sat Jan 31, 2015 4:37 pm

De Bruyne vs Oscar. hmm
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Sat Jan 31, 2015 5:44 pm

KdB is so clearly better than Oscar it's not really a debate I hope.
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Rev Sat Jan 31, 2015 9:26 pm

Think KDB has more freedom in Wolfsburg while being the main creative outlet of the team. Oscar has other creative players around him in Fabregas and Hazard so he stands out a bit less when it comes to final passes and moves.

Plus KDB plays with Bendtner...I mean...can your job be any easier? Laughing
Rev
Rev
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sat Jan 31, 2015 10:10 pm

Always knew he had it in him Molenation
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Sun Feb 01, 2015 2:02 am

El Cujo wrote:KdB is so clearly better than Oscar it's not really a debate I hope.

Oscar is better for Chelsea and that all I care for. Oscar game is more rounded and his work rate is more needed for Mou.

KDB is wonderful player and its a shame it didn't work out. Unfortunity for him he had to compete with Hazard,Oscar, Mata, Willian, and Schurlle. He wasent patient enough and didn't want to succeed at Chelsea badly. never less I am happy for him, it's only a matter time before he is playing for a bigger side if he wants. But Wolfberg is doing so much right and I think they could legitimize themselves as German no.2 team for years ahead if they keep their players and sign more Chelsea rejects.
Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Sun Feb 01, 2015 5:46 am

Blue wrote:
El Cujo wrote:KdB is so clearly better than Oscar it's not really a debate I hope.

Oscar is better for Chelsea and that all I care for. Oscar game is more rounded and his work rate is more needed for Mou.

KDB is wonderful player and its a shame it didn't work out. Unfortunity for him he had to compete with Hazard,Oscar, Mata, Willian, and Schurlle. He wasent patient enough and didn't want to succeed at Chelsea badly. never less I am happy for him, it's only a matter time before he is playing for a bigger side if he wants. But Wolfberg is doing so much right and I think they could legitimize themselves as German no.2 team for years ahead if they keep their players and sign more Chelsea rejects.

dont worry about that. :coffee:

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:15 am

Glad he got out of Chelsea in time. Such a fantastic player who is developing so well under a progressive manager.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next