Great Leader Sprucenuce
Pedram
futbol
McAgger
RealGunner
28 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Guardiola: "Mole will never play for me again" - Page 2 Empty Re: Guardiola: "Mole will never play for me again"

Post by Art Morte Mon Nov 25, 2013 12:44 pm

Pep just talking big. If you do it properly, you can keep on leaking without getting caught.

Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Guardiola: "Mole will never play for me again" - Page 2 Empty Re: Guardiola: "Mole will never play for me again"

Post by Donuts Mon Nov 25, 2013 12:53 pm

or if he talks to the players or staff individually and tells them each something different.. play the waiting game till it is leaked then hit the mole.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon Nov 25, 2013 12:53 pm

What Pep should do: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1f4vSnIOHc&t=70
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:04 pm

Tyrion :bow: :bow:
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny Mon Nov 25, 2013 3:15 pm

I can't see lahm doing this at all
Uncanny
Uncanny
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Mon Nov 25, 2013 3:28 pm

Uncanny wrote:I can't see lahm doing this at all
Philipp Lahm published a book a while ago that angered a lot of people big time, too. As he seems to love indulging in politics a lot, I wouldn't say that he would never do something like that. ^^

Here: http://www.dw.de/lahms-outspoken-autobiography-causing-controversy-in-germany/a-15343091-1
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by chinomaster182 Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:15 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:Pep doesn't have the balls to throw Lahm out lol, more likely Guardiola goes back to Barca if he makes a big deal of it.
He has already kicked out Ronaldinho and Deco back when he was a nobody and Eto'o, Yaya Toure, Zlatan and Bojan later on, he has also probably put pressure on other guys like Maxwell, Chygrynsky and Giovani Dos Santos that we don't know about.

He poached Thiago from Barca and probably had something to do with Gomez leaving and Cesc coming back.

I say he has both the authority and balls to do it.
chinomaster182
chinomaster182
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:07 pm

Lahm spy Situation is awkward
so it's not lahm.. or maybe he is trying to make it seem that way..
the hunt continues
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:45 pm

Donuts wrote:Lahm spy Situation is awkward
so it's not lahm.. or maybe he is trying to make it seem that way..
the hunt continues
I think Hoeness and Lahms PR team have been working together. Behind Peps back.

vagi
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois Wed Nov 27, 2013 3:03 pm

Are they really seeking the mole or were Pep's words like a warning ?
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Wed Nov 27, 2013 6:17 pm

Lahm: http://s3.amazonaws.com/rapgenius/90876_10138.jpg
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Wed Nov 27, 2013 6:23 pm

While I can totally see Lahm doing this, I doubt it's him.
He's someone who leaks shit that serves him or his team, leaking actual tactics and lineups before the match doesn't help him at all.

In 99% of cases like this, it's some player's agent or manager that got bribed. I'd look for the player that's represented by a family member, and then tar and feather that agent.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:38 pm

You expect these types of things to happen at some Sunday League club.

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Thu Nov 28, 2013 2:43 am

El Chelsea Fuerte wrote:You expect these types of things to happen at some Sunday League club.
You know, there is a reason that Bayern München is called "FC Hollywood". The divas! The drama!
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Thu Nov 28, 2013 6:48 am

FC Hollywood were very good against Cska yesterday and under hard weather conditions. Lahm the Mole got injured though , don't know if it was anything serious.

Thiago got in and just handled it , though he could have done better in a few situations . In general lines , it was another good game for him . This Bayern is a real joy to watch , but it seems like they aren't so solid in defence this season . Had it not been for Honda who wasted 2 absolutely great chances , Cska would have finished the game with at least 2 goals.

Credits to Neuer , reaffirmed what most believe about him to be the absolute best GK in the world . How he handled Honda there , even if Honda took that bit longer in his decision , was simply amazing. I've never seen a keeper with such grit and confidence. It almost felt like he was offended by Honda's incompetence in front of him , he just threw himself there and got the ball , lol. Not to mention how keepers struggle hard under such weather conditions and Neuer was totally unaffected .

Could have done better against Honda's penalty , but i guess he had seen from video where he sends most of his penalties and decided to go down this way. He just jumped to his left without hesitation and it was a poor call , though he would probably catch it had it went that way. Honda scored quite easily from the spot , but other than that , Neuer was the boss. Shut down everything except a shot from Tosic which hit the bar , that he really couldn't see it coming .

Can't wait till next time
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Thu Nov 28, 2013 7:55 am

I was really pleased to watch Manuel Neuer yesterday, too. :bow:

Interesting that Pep Guardiola seems to consider him Nr.3 as Bayern captain now (behind Lahm and Schweinsteiger), even though there were more senior players around. cheers
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:38 am

Well last season BM had Javi and Bastian together and both complemented the back line. This season one or the other has been injured, so they play solo and they attack a lot more this season too.
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:48 am

RG with dat Goal.com-esque title :vagii:

Pep after finding out the Mole was neuer

"Mole will never play for me again... if he keeps leaking info"

Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Thu Nov 28, 2013 1:15 pm

Bayern don't even have to try anything , given this goes on . Money talks . I am sure those precious few people at Bild who know who the mole is could do with some Bayern cash in their pockets and make a fortune by double playing The Mole . Bild the company will also never know what happened , they will just assume the Mole got caught at Bayern. End :coffee:

In fact , if Bayern are smart , they could actually use that situation to their advantage even . There are two ways to do this : openly ask for the mole to present himself , double play Bild to get a 2nd chance and get away with what he did. At first all will go as usual and even teams will be looking for that info after becoming public there's a mole in the FCB dressing room. Then when a really serious match comes on , the Mole will be working for Bayern this time and present falso info (orchistrated by Pep) to be leaked. Dat team who will fall for it will get severly punished and Bild will get humiliated .

2nd way is , Bayern to bribe the one who knows who the mole is and simply fk with Bild and have their own insider there instead. Not only nobody will know what Bild's mole said to Bayern's Mole , but the mole who works for Bild inside the Bayern dressing room will never be able to sell this kind of info to Bild again , because he will know he gave him other info but other stuff went public . Bild still gets humiliated for false news . End .

Although the movie scenarios aren't going to happen Laughing, actually the first sentence is enough for Bayern.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2