Great Leader Sprucenuce
Pedram
futbol
McAgger
RealGunner
28 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Guardiola: "Mole will never play for me again" Empty Guardiola: "Mole will never play for me again"

Post by RealGunner Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:43 am

All is not as rosy as it seems at Bayern, despite the comprehensive victory in Dortmund. Pep Guardiola is livid after seeing his line-ups and tactics leaked to 'Bild'.

The tabloid claims that Pep has read the riot act to his players. "I don't care who the mole is, I want him out. Heads are going to roll. He'll never play for me again", the Catalan coach is quoted as saying.

Events have come to a head after 'Bild' published details of Guardiola's plan to beat Dortmund, which was based on long passes and switching play quickly. "If you want, I'll invite you to my team talks, so then you won't have to contact my players", Pep is even supposed to have told a German journalist.

Bayern CEO Karl-Heinz Rummenigge has also spoken out: "We won't be pulling any NSA business to find the mole, but I'd advise him to stop or there will be trouble".

http://www.marca.com/2013/11/24/en/football/international_football/1385331712.html

Some serious issue, this.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Guardiola: "Mole will never play for me again" Empty Re: Guardiola: "Mole will never play for me again"

Post by McAgger Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:47 am

Can someone provide the Bild link of the leaked tactics.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Guardiola: "Mole will never play for me again" Empty Re: Guardiola: "Mole will never play for me again"

Post by futbol Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:49 am

Gwardjola searching excuses to axe Schweinsteiger and force Thiago into the side. So obvious. Proud

Gwardjola. Proud

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:06 am

Mole getting ostracized.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:09 am

Stay mad brah.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:54 am

There's a good chance it's a player who's currently not playing much. hmm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:00 pm

Yohan Modric wrote:There's a good chance it's a player who's currently not playing much. hmm
I think they've all been given a decent amount of times injury also allowed many of them start/rotate. May not be any player, but someone Pep actually trusts a lot, but doesn't think would betray him?
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:06 pm

10/10 thread title RG :bow: Laughing
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by 1991 Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:23 pm

Marca. Very credible.
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Footyfan Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:32 pm

Everyone who is a Bayern plays knows it's Lahm who is the Bild Informer. It was always informally known and everyone was okay with it. Hence Rummenigge's statement.

Pep can't kick out Lahm under any case. He is the heart of Bayern

Footyfan
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:57 pm

but why would Lahm do that ?
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Nov 25, 2013 3:10 pm

I would love if it turned out to be Goetze Laughing
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Footyfan Mon Nov 25, 2013 3:20 pm

Bénin wrote:but why would Lahm do that ?
\]

Lahm has always had contact with Bild. It was widelya and informally known that he would share informationw with Bild and hence Bild will always know everything from team to tactics to tramsfer(like Goetze).

This has been informally known in Bayern circles about Lahm's association with Bild.

I am so surprised to hear about Schweni who is injured or about Goetze who has joined Bayern this term.

Guys hear are so less-informed about Bayern. This has been going for so many years and isn't anything new

Footyfan
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Mon Nov 25, 2013 3:28 pm

I can confirm. Lahm is also the only German player besides Özil who works together with BILD for advertising. Laughing

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon Nov 25, 2013 3:52 pm

Pep Guardiola: "Mole will never play for me again" 37329810

But Lahm is his favorite player Sad
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Footyfan Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:01 pm

futbol wrote:I can confirm. Lahm is also the only German player besides Özil who works together with BILD for advertising. Laughing
Bild have got everything right for years now, atleast 7-8 years.

They have always blasted Schweni, Schweni had a fight with Bild and Bild literally crucified Robben and tried to build public opinion against him.

They have always been kind to Lahm with regards to Player Ratings, Advertisements and have supported through thick and thin like their own son.

It was always widely known. Lahm in untouchable.

Last edited by Footyfan on Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

Footyfan
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:07 pm

Now that Pep is not going to play him, Lahm can come to Barca and become Xavi's natural successor. Proud

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:50 pm

Pep doesn't have the balls to throw Lahm out lol, more likely Guardiola goes back to Barca if he makes a big deal of it.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:56 pm

Why is it always captains of the teams that have been accused of being mole ? Laughing

Raul was accused back in the day by media

Iker was accused now Lahm.......more than a trend really.

Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Mon Nov 25, 2013 5:54 pm

I heard a rumour that Lahm is gay and Bild are blackmailing him about it. That's their source

It's a shame you can't admit stuff like that in football. Would change the whole team atmosphere if he did. smh
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Footyfan Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:00 pm

Se7en wrote:I heard a rumour that Lahm is gay and Bild are blackmailing him about it. That's their source

It's a shame you can't admit stuff like that in football. Would change the whole team atmosphere if he did. smh
That is one of the most retarded rumours there are. Bild will be out of business and its top officials be in jail if that happens. Lahm is in a relationship and about to be a father. Really ridiculous rumour. What next - Messi and Ronaldo are gay?

Also @ the poster above Se7en it's not being accused it's pretty much being widely known informally.

Footyfan
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:13 pm

Why would Lham leak the lineup and tactics? Surely, it has to be a sub player.
Shaqiri, Contento or Kirchoff?
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by T0tti Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:58 pm

Guardiola: "Mole will never play for me again" Fcb_logo_new_goetze_628
T0tti
T0tti
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Tue Nov 26, 2013 4:37 am

By the way just read more about this. Pep spoke to the team behind closed door and someone leaked this info to BILD again, so he may have not actually said they won't play for him again.
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Tue Nov 26, 2013 4:44 am

Pep just talking big. If you do it properly, you can keep on leaking without getting caught.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next