Post by M99 Sat Nov 30, 2013 12:11 pm

"The market is closed"

M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

The Fires of Heaven - Page 2 Empty Re: The Fires of Heaven

Post by Kaladin Sat Nov 30, 2013 12:28 pm

Reading back on some of the posts, i really don't think people should expect Maldini to directly replace Galliani. Maldini will be the bridge between the players and management IMO. Galliani's replacement might be Prade/Sabatini/Whoever. Galliani is a businessman, you can't replace a businessman with a footballer. Galliani's business mind is unparalleled in the world of football. We need someone up there with the conceptual skills that will transform us into a dynasty. I'm extremely happy for Paolo, but we shouldn't start celebrating just yet. We still don't have a clear idea to what capacity Maldini will operate in, and we still do not know who else is coming.
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sat Nov 30, 2013 12:41 pm

" Ronaldinho ? Impossible "
" Ibrahimovic ? Impossible "
" Kaka ? Impossible "

This summer : " We won't buy any strikers , we have Pazzini " .

Before that :

" We will replace Robinho with a young striker , we will definitely not sign a 32-33 year old striker "

Close to the end of 2008-2009 season : " Ancelotti is staying "

his trolling is endless Proud

Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sat Nov 30, 2013 12:42 pm

Twitter just blew up with Silvio refusing Galliani's resignation Laughing

Silvio Berlusconi: "Galliani will stay at MIlan."

footballitalia ‏@footballitalia 1m

Reports Silvio Berlusconi has rejected Adriano Galliani's resignation. More to follow.

Berlusconi: Galliani will stay in his place. Serenity and a unity of intent has returned to Milan

Let the soap opera continue
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sat Nov 30, 2013 12:47 pm

El Shaarawy wrote:Reading back on some of the posts, i really don't think people should expect Maldini to directly replace Galliani. Maldini will be the bridge between the players and management IMO. Galliani's replacement might be Prade/Sabatini/Whoever. Galliani is a businessman, you can't replace a businessman with a footballer. Galliani's business mind is unparalleled in the world of football. We need someone up there with the conceptual skills that will transform us into a dynasty. I'm extremely happy for Paolo, but we shouldn't start celebrating just yet. We still don't have a clear idea to what capacity Maldini will operate in, and we still do not know who else is coming.
i've been saying this mid november at least. Paolo will have a different role , it's just Galliani who does too much and people get confused. There's no way Maldini will become CEO or Vice President , nor he will deal with transfers first hand. He should be a technical director , meaning a sporting director . That's what they do , keep an eye on the team and bridge the gap to the management. Galliani does that on his own , hence why we don't even have this particular position in the team.

Let's see what will happen though , Berlusconi says Galliani is going nowhere. Whilst i am ok with this , i seriously hope this doesn't hinder Paolo's arrival at the club. That would be the worst news ever and if Berlusconi thinks what Galliani did isn't good for our image , then making all this noise and not signing Paolo would make us a laughing stock.

I think Paolo should join regardless what Galliani does .
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sat Nov 30, 2013 1:15 pm

Seriously , if they leave Paolo out because of this i will evaporate from anger .

Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:19 pm

Berlusconi confirmed he is staying Laughing

His greatest troll yet Laughing
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:54 pm

Laughing Proud Laughing 

But . Lady B isn't going anywhere . It's safe to say here he's still leaving after the season is over .
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:31 pm

Berlusconi: "We have reached an agreement about how to organize the club: there will be two CEO's: Galliani and Barbara Berlusconi."

Berlusconi: "Galliani will deal with the sporting sector, while Barbara Berlusconi will manage the other sectors."

Silvio Berlusconi: "In regards to myself, I have promised to be closer to the management and the team."

I really hope this doesn't mean we are going to exclude Paolo
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:31 pm

I would be pissed if Maldini will not arrive as a sporting director...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:35 pm

i was so looking forward to times when we remove incompetent players, allegri, and improve other areas.

this is highly unlikely to happen under galliani. this is b.s. after causing all that drama

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:40 pm

El Shaarawy wrote:Berlusconi: "We have reached an agreement about how to organize the club: there will be two CEO's: Galliani and Barbara Berlusconi."

Berlusconi: "Galliani will deal with the sporting sector, while Barbara Berlusconi will manage the other sectors."

Silvio Berlusconi: "In regards to myself, I have promised to be closer to the management and the team."

I really hope this doesn't mean we are going to exclude Paolo
I think this is exactly what it means. At least as far as this season goes. Obviously we can't replace Galliani right now , so there's no point complaing about Maldini as of now. He's just part of the people that should replace Galliani and most if not all of them are currently working.

Actually , i believe Berlusconi did the right thing , such drastic mid season changes are very riskfull and costfull most of the times. To sign them all right now we would need a fortune on compensations . Let's see what the future has in store , but i doubt 2 CEO's and with such poor relation is going to improve anything. Berlusconi may have made Galliani accept the sharing of power , but the fact is the club is in need of Maldini's experience in football , knowledge and influence.

There are certain things Galliani can't do and i entrust all my hopes on Barbara to bring in Paolo when possible , regardless of Galliani. I am not sure what Galliani has with Maldini , but if i had to hazard a guess , it's because Paolo would walk in his territories in his new role and such stuff . I can't tell why the actual fk he doesn't want Maldini involved , but there are certain things Paolo would bring to Milan that nobody else can bring over there and i am pretty sure Galliani himself knows that.

The fact he agreed to stay on , should mean that he agrees with the decision his partner in crime Lady B has opted for and normally , we should still see Paolo in Milan at some point , BB intentions went widespread clear yesterday. I am relaxed after what happened and i am sure Maldini will get back into the club , but we have to be patient.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Zlatan Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:29 am

ffs, I should have waited a little more before changing my avatar Mad 

Zlatan
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Wed Dec 04, 2013 1:26 pm

There are conflicting reports in the Italian Press on Wednesday that Milan sporting director Ariedo Braida has resigned.

Stories emerged from several sources earlier today that the board member had handed in his resignation at the Rossoneri.

Braida’s current deal ends in June 2014, but Sky Sport Italia journalist Gianluca Di Marzio confirmed that he had asked to leave the San Siro side immediately.

However, the Milanello Twitter account have claimed that Milan have rejected his resignation.

Braida has been responsible for bringing the likes of Kaka and Frank Rijkaard to the Diavolo. But has faced criticism in recent years for taking a more sidelined role in recruitment of players.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Wed Dec 04, 2013 1:51 pm

Bloodbath in the boardroom: Barbara goes after Galliani, Galliani dies, comes back from the dead after being resuscitated by Silvio and then Braida jumps out the window before he is pushed.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Wed Dec 04, 2013 1:56 pm

There is also speculation that Barbara has gone behind Galliani's back to contact Sogliano, though the disrespect shown to Adriano aside, I would be in favour of this.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed Dec 04, 2013 3:04 pm

Daes Dae'mar
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Wed Dec 04, 2013 3:08 pm

Braida hasn't been doing any sort of significant work for Milan for years now . He's just watching matches with Galliani from time to time and takes trips for supposedly "scouting reasons" , which always result in nothing .

After all that's been happening , his turn for critisicm arrives and he immediately grants his resignation , like beign caught ffs Laughing ...... Before that ? before that , everything was cool , enjoying his money , the trips , matches and all Laughing

I've said it in the other thread , before the talk comes on Braida. It's beyond comprehension what is he still doing in Milan , he just exists on the payroll.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Wed Dec 04, 2013 4:06 pm

We are a circus
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite