DeviAngel
Juventino89
25 posters

Page 9 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 19  Next

Go down

- | Juventus Arena | -  - Page 9 Empty Re: - | Juventus Arena | -

Post by DeviAngel Wed May 07, 2014 11:29 pm

‘If Pogba wants to stay…’

Gianluca Vialli has advised Juventus to determine their decision over Paul Pogba based on the player’s desire to stay or go.

Speculation is that the 21-year-old will be the subject of intense interest this summer from the likes of Paris Saint-Germain, Chelsea and Real Madrid, even as Juve are seen as ready to treble his earnings in a bid to keep him.

For the Bianconeri’s former No 9, the right decision regarding Pogba’s future has to be made in accordance with the midfielder’s will.

“The first question I would ask is, does he want to stay or not? It is essential to understand this,” Vialli has considered to Tuttosport today.

“If Pogba says that his dream is to win the Champions League with Juve, then I would think twice about selling him.

“Because players of this ilk, beyond their technical value, bring something extra special to the group. You want these players around you, if you think you can continue to grow in Europe.

“And then you are also willing to give up so much money, because players of this type are priceless.

“But if Pogba has doubts about his future at Juventus and ambitions perhaps away from Turin, then it is right for Juve to think about it. And understand if there is a chance to optimise the situation, to see a fantastic player that everyone wants.

“From a similar situation emerged the sale of Zinedine Zidane, which earned enough money to have a big transfer spend themselves.”

DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed May 07, 2014 11:53 pm

Its true btw. It really depends on pogba. If he wants to stay, we will be more than happy to keep him. But if he wanted to leave, we cant stop him and we can really make good use of the 70-80m we would get for selling him. #Justice4pogboom
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed May 07, 2014 11:57 pm

Rossi unsure Over Juve futue

On loan Real Valladolid midfielder Fausto Rossi is unsure whether he’ll return to Juventus at the end of the season.

The 23-year-old has been a mainstay in a struggling Pucela side this term, appearing in 30 League matches and scoring one goal in an unexpected win over Barcelona.
But the Italy under-21 international is still not sure whether he’ll go back to Turin in the summer.

“I want to congratulate my former teammates for their third successive title,” he told Tuttosport.

“My future? I haven’t talked about that with Juve. I feel good here [at Valladolid], although everything will depend on the last few games.

“I know the Coaches at Juve rate me though.

“The people at Real Valladolid have been very affectionate with me, but after I scored against Barca, my relationship with the city and the fans changed.

“It’s been many years since this club has got a result like that.”
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed May 07, 2014 11:58 pm

Would love to see one of our youths come back tbh Sad just like we did with marchisio in 2008
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon May 12, 2014 6:07 am

Zidane linked to Juventus job

Zinedine Zidane is the latest name being linked with the Juventus job should Antonio Conte leave.

The Coach has refused to confirm or deny what he’ll be doing next season, insisting he needs to sit down with President Andrea Agnelli and discuss transfer strategy before deciding.

Today La Gazzetta dello Sport suggests a new name in the race to replace Conte, his ex-Bianconeri teammate Zidane.

The Frenchman is currently assistant manager to Carlo Ancelotti at Real Madrid as well as sporting director, but has no real management experience.

French newspaper L’Equipe maintains Bordeaux have also prepared an offer for Zidane to begin his coaching career.

Several star tacticians have been named as potential successors to the three-time Scudetto winner, including Roberto Mancini, Luciano Spalletti and Massimiliano Allegri.

Jurgen Klopp and Diego Simeone are glamorous but unlikely options, as they are solidly at Borussia Dortmund and Atletico Madrid.

Meanwhile, President Agnelli travelled with the team and Conte for today’s game with Roma, so they may well have continued discussions on the plane.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed May 21, 2014 6:48 am

Sportmediaset - Tomorrow another top-Juve Count: programming the market. Nani is already done. Now Evra and Sanchez

According colleagues of Mediaset, tomorrow there will be a working meeting between the leaders of Juventus and Antonio Conte. Topic: the market. Company and coach, after finding an agreement to continue together in the next season, get ready to plan the transfer market concessions.

"At the moment - refer colleagues of Mediaset - the Bianconeri are sure to bring Nani in Turin and is also in the pipeline Evra. Yet Sanchez is in the crosshairs.

Discounted arrival of Nani, the Portuguese midfielder for Manchester United a three-year contract for € 4 million per season, while the club membership will be 5 million, is in the pipeline negotiations for another player the Red Devils, let's talk about Patrice Evra will sign a two-year to 2.5 million a year. spoken, but this time, Alexis Sanchez, the former Udinese and now Barcelona.

A striker to reinforce the rose on the plate though, at least the Spanish media, put Fernando Llorente. Difficult, however, that Count leave as one of the pillars of the season just ended. Easier that starts one of Pogba and Vidal, although the French society is exposed "is a company's assets."

Facts accounts payable, therefore, the number 1 suspect to leave Turin, at the moment, is the only Vidal. It will be seen, however, in the meantime, the technician asks Salento a quantum leap in pink to point to Europe. "
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed May 21, 2014 7:05 am

We are screwed if vidal leaves... he is the best in his position in the world.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed May 21, 2014 7:20 am

salmano9 wrote:We are screwed if vidal leaves... he is the best in his position in the world.
trust me Vidal won't leave, he will only get sold if he wants to get sold but I know he won't Smile
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Wed May 21, 2014 3:17 pm

Why am I hearing reports about Vidal leaving? I really hope they aren't true.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed May 21, 2014 10:46 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
salmano9 wrote:We are screwed if vidal leaves... he is the best in his position in the world.
trust me Vidal won't leave, he will only get sold if he wants to get sold but I know he won't Smile
Thats true. He loves juve too much. My 2nd favorite player after CM ♥️
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu May 22, 2014 5:43 am

Conte for any three-year, 5 million per season!

Some media are reporting that Antonio Conte would come from a three-year offer from € 5 million per season from AC Milan.
The figures are not exact, there would have been a shy and timid approach reiterate, but the figures would have been much lower, the reasons, remember them, are related to the fact that Milan has a contract with Clarence Seedorf 2.5 million EUR per season and an offer Count 5 million would have resulted in over 7 cost management technique for two seasons, parameters unsustainable for a company that will not make the next Champions League.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Thu May 22, 2014 6:02 am

I don't quite understand this, does that mean Milan offered Conte a coaching job? It would be his very last destination for sure, Conte emphasized many times that he would welcome new challenges abroad. If he leaves, surely not for an Italian team.

dronte
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu May 22, 2014 8:11 am

Milan cant freakin pay 5m per season for a player... how would they do it for a coach...???? Thats the reason they got rid of zlatan and thiago silva.... lol
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Mon May 26, 2014 5:20 am

http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/leaked-juventus-brand-new-2014-15-home-shirts-pictures/

It's the 2014-2015 home jersey, not sure if it's real though. Anyways, doesn't look too nice IMO.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Mon May 26, 2014 7:23 am

hmm im not so sure about that look
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:36 pm

Buffon: "shock the news of the resignation of Conte, it is clear that a joint decision, in these moments show the public the real"

Sky Sport conducted an interview with the commander of Gigi Buffon, Juventus and that after the announcement of the news sudden departure of coach Antonio Conte, and here the words of Buffon this shocking news: "We are struck by the news today;'ve had something unexpected, as a black cloud in a clear sky."

"Quiet words that came out of the coach and the club makes us make sure that the decision was taken together. Evolution which is increased with time."

"I do not know why, I will talk with them as soon as possible., But when they reach such decisions means that there is no desire to continue this work. Either do not know the real motive for I am not there."

"Juventus lost so much because you can not deny the value of our coach, and its impact on these three years. Evolved thanks to him we all, but we have a strong club and management know how to compensate for this loss."

"We must continue Players sense of responsibility and respect our profession, for the fans and the team. We're not in the first box, but now the biggest responsibility of all."

"We do not know who will replace him. Going to talk about the present and I would say we lost a great coach, we lost a great value, but we still have strong players from the first-class and a big club. These are the guarantees that should calm the Juve fans."

"There will be no divisions among the masses. Encourage fans, rejoice with Juventus hero. In these moments we must show the protected us, and in such moments show the real masses."

"I do not know anything about Mercato, Mercato is still open for a long time I do not think that is the reason for what happened."

"It amazes me that you do not want to Conte as coach of the team, but I've yet to see a video coach I think he does not think in the future now. Has been supporting his decision in a responsible manner. Do not think he would think about it"
====
I translated it from Arabic... But What he says is true: In these situations, only the real fans will show.

http://www.juventusmania.net/news/5260--q-q-.html
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:56 pm

The Editors of TuttoJuve.com contacted Robertazzo Egidio, one of the youngest agents in circulation for FIFA, as an insider, his views on the transfer market Juventus appeared highly unstable after the shock resignation of Antonio Conte:

His resignation as coach of Juventus have distorted, and not least, all the Juventus supporters. From insider you expected or had already glimpsed something?

"Obviously it was a surprise. Absolutely no, I did not expect, but it was understood at the end of the league that he was brooding over something. Conte is a technician who must be convinced to give 100%, otherwise it can not work as you know . With this choice has once again demonstrated a high sense of professional, was not convinced and he preferred to take a step back from true professional. did not do it for me because he has another proposal in hand, but simply because to him to make well need new stimuli after three seasons as a winner, and one count as you would not buy a real top. did not exist. A count does not go down and if the reasons are these, as far as I'm concerned he did very well to resign. "

What was the criterion by which you chose Allegri?

"Allegri was definitely not a deliberate choice, of those at the table so to speak. I thought it was a choice of emergency. Undoubtedly it will be very difficult to replace Earl but not only for him, but for anyone who was sitting on the bench at Juventus. In my opinion he has been chosen because it is the only one, compared to the competition, to be released. Currently, I have many doubts, Juventus is still the strongest team and you can make a good championship and reach the goal championship even if the championship was reopened because with Conte would not even begun. then if you start to sell something could change. problem for me, will come next, when you have to play the position players, not to lower the voltage to keep joined the group in all of this is Earl one of the best in the world and will be difficult to replace.

As the market changes for the Bianconeri now that no longer count? Iturbe and Morata ...

"Iturbe is new player of Rome. Regarding Morata believe that Juventus will be able to beat the strong competition of Chelsea and will bring him to Turin, while on Iturbe I hear rumors that Conte was not even agree. The real reason for his resignation is this: Count had asked certain players and also had not asked for the sale of any of the top in the midfield. This did not happen and we all know how it ended. However, not all silver lining. Iturbe is undoubtedly a great player, only 21 years old, with a promising future, but it is the first season that proves its worth in Italy, for me may not be worth 30 million Euros. "
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:54 am

Juventus unveil building project

Juventus have presented their new project, building a training ground, hotel, stores and an international school next to the Stadium.

The Bianconeri already because the first Serie A club to build and own their stadium, but have struck another deal with the Turin council to expand.

Today approval arrived for the club to have a 99-year lease on the 180,000 sqm Continassa area – behind the Juventus Stadium – to build a new training camp for the squad, a hotel and a Concept store.

This will include a park, a monument in honour of the Heysel victims and a new road.

The club headquarters will also move to Via Druento in the Continassa section, while an International School of Europe is going to be constructed too.

This is a complete reworking of what Turin Mayor Piero Fassino called “an area that was very compromised in environmental and social terms.”

Juventus general manager Aldo Mazzia confirmed between the stadium, Juventus Museum and this other extension, the project requires €340m investment.

The club bought the rights to the land for 99 years at a cost of €12m and claim it will create 300 jobs in the area.

“We’ll bring the team back into the city and make the current Vinovo camp into the first Football Academy in Italy.”

However, this step is only the first in the planning stage and will require another four months to get the paperwork in order.

It’s believed the building process itself will take 21 months.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:04 am

DeviAngel wrote:Juventus unveil building project

Juventus have presented their new project, building a training ground, hotel, stores and an international school next to the Stadium.

The Bianconeri already because the first Serie A club to build and own their stadium, but have struck another deal with the Turin council to expand.

Today approval arrived for the club to have a 99-year lease on the 180,000 sqm Continassa area – behind the Juventus Stadium – to build a new training camp for the squad, a hotel and a Concept store.

This will include a park, a monument in honour of the Heysel victims and a new road.

The club headquarters will also move to Via Druento in the Continassa section, while an International School of Europe is going to be constructed too.

This is a complete reworking of what Turin Mayor Piero Fassino called “an area that was very compromised in environmental and social terms.”

Juventus general manager Aldo Mazzia confirmed between the stadium, Juventus Museum and this other extension, the project requires €340m investment.

The club bought the rights to the land for 99 years at a cost of €12m and claim it will create 300 jobs in the area.

“We’ll bring the team back into the city and make the current Vinovo camp into the first Football Academy in Italy.”

However, this step is only the first in the planning stage and will require another four months to get the paperwork in order.

It’s believed the building process itself will take 21 months.

We don't have money they said, we have the pulling powers of Bari they said Proud 

Seriously though, as I said in another thread, Agnelli is trying to bring Juventus and Serie A to a new dawn.

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:59 am

340m ,damn how broke we are !!

But seriously i hope it can be completed as soon as possible.Very exciting to hear this news.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:04 am

Seems like our priority is to make Juve a brand something like Man Utd and RM, to leave an example and than spend big.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:53 am

The 340m is probably being financed and the income from the projects will help pay down the debt and a portion of future profits would go into the team.  I wouldn't get worked up and say "why aren't we spending 340m on the squad?"  Additional streams of revenue will be huge in order for us to compete with the larger market teams.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:44 am

Stefano Sturaro (5 mil.)
Kingley Coman (1 mil.)
Alvaro Morata (18+2 bonus)
Patrice Evra (1,2+bonus)
Carlos Blanco Moreno (0)
Roberto Pereyra (1,5 mln) loan with option to buy 11 mil.
**38 mil.**
Vucinic -Al Jazira (6 mil.)
Quagliarella -Torino (3,5 mil.)
Peluso -Sassulo (4,5 mil.)
Zaza-Sassuolo (7 mil.)
Immobile-Dortmund(9,5 mil.)
30,5 mln
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:48 am

DeviAngel wrote:Seems like our priority is to make Juve a brand something like Man Utd and RM, to leave an example and than spend big.

That's a great approach to have tbh

As long as we spend enough to keep ourselves competitive in the present, too. As if we neglect the footballing side of business we'll end up having to go on a mad rebuilding spree in several years time which would be painful to say the least.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:26 am

DeviAngel wrote:Stefano Sturaro (5 mil.)
Kingley Coman (1 mil.)
Alvaro Morata (18+2 bonus)
Patrice Evra (1,2+bonus)
Carlos Blanco Moreno (0)
Roberto Pereyra (1,5 mln) loan with option to buy 11 mil.
**38 mil.**
Vucinic -Al Jazira (6 mil.)
Quagliarella -Torino (3,5 mil.)
Peluso -Sassulo (4,5 mil.)
Zaza-Sassuolo (7 mil.)
Immobile-Dortmund(9,5 mil.)
30,5 mln

The Morata expenditure might be completely wiped out and be a profit and Pereyra is still an option to buy, so it's not money spent in this window. Realistically, we may only have spent less than 10m so far. More reinforcements better be coming.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:41 am

You forgot about the marrone deal.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite