DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

- | Juventus Arena | -  - Page 10 Empty Re: - | Juventus Arena | -

Post by GIGItheBest Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:07 am

@Juventude, some of these purchases have installments too, like the morata deal, but it seems as tho we only want st and cb but im hoping we get a winger/treq.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:49 pm

Luciano Moggi: "I have brought him to Juve Allegri. Milan had the idea Conte. I have no fear of condemnation, Spruce will explain several things"

Speaking to Radio Capital, the former Juventus general manager Luciano Moggi has spoken of the new Juventus coach Massimiliano Allegri, and more. A ruling by the name of Monticiano: "It is absolutely true that I brought him to Juventus. Both he and Earl are two good technicians, Anthony gave evidence of being a coach is important, while Max has won and left Milan in the Champions League, after he had been destabilized the whole team. At Milan there is confusion: they took Seedorf, then had the idea Conte, and finally put Inzaghi. Calciopoli? Of 170,000 interceptions they have taken 20. E ' as if you enter into a watch shop and I were condemned because I could steal. The championship was regular. When we brought the interception, unfortunately, not any time soon, it was all done. sporting Within 15 days of the process could not be done because it was necessary, you can not find 170,000 phone calls in a week. Federal Prosecutor said that Inter Milan, AC Milan, Fiorentina and other teams were to blame for minor sporting fraud. Nerazzurri were the team that ran more risks, because of the unlawful conduct of the then president Facchetti. Unfortunately everything was prescribed. Paparesta closed in the locker room? A joke, well accepted by the referee. All this shows the absurdity of this process. This is the major cause of our radiazionie. Sentencing in cassation? I'm not worried. Would be two years, I have a clear criminal record. Spruce? I do not know the rules, probably. He asks the damage, but we are at the second level, the eventual condemnation comes in third grade. He will have to explain why after Lazio-Fiorentina in 2005 he said, "we're ruined." In another interception said he did not want to go to the stadium to look inconspicuous. Will have to explain these things, like those of a president to have disappeared as suddenly all the radiation. That president was safely on an even playing field. I have not bought any game, there is no evidence. During the reign of Spruce, there are players ended up in jail for the new football and now play safely. Malagò is writing a new chapter in the sporting justice, but at Spruce not like it, because he wants to judge awarding the cute and cutting down obnoxious. In the final of the World Cup 2006, there were nine players in the field of Juventus, five on one side and four on the other. Now, with the butt of Fir, we went out on two World Cup ever in the first round. He's right Capello, the Serie A is not workout, it is a league that does not exist. "
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:50 am

Go f urself moggi... seriously? Still talking about calciopoli...?
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:11 pm

Report: Tevez father kidnapped

Argentine newspaper Clarin claims the father of Juventus star Carlos Tevez has been kidnapped.

It is reported he was carjacked at 5am this morning in Morón and that two calls have been received asking for a ransom.

Some sources suggest a ransom has already been paid to the captors.

It is speculated the first request was relatively low and the second much higher, as the kidnappers had not realised their victim was the father of one of Argentina’s most famous football players.

This would suggest it was not a targeted attack, but rather they had spotted the expensive car and made their move.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:30 pm

Dunga: Allegri a smart Coach

Dunga has backed Max Allegri to succeed at Juventus, says he will continue to follow Romulo and questions Milan over Robinho.

Juve head into the new season with their most notable change being on the bench, with Allegri having come in to replace Antonio Conte.

For one of Allegri’s former midfield teammates at Pescara, though, fears over the direction the club may be going in are misplaced.

“Allegri is a great Coach, as he demonstrated at Milan,” Dunga has explained to Tuttosport.

“The resignation of Conte does not surprise me, in football things change often.

“Allegri is a smart Coach, I am convinced that he will blend his winning mentality with the excellent base built by Conte.

“[Former Pescara boss] Giovanni Galeone’s teachings are showing their influence. Allegri has developed along this path, the base is solid.

“Pirlo? He is a champion who all Coaches could use.”

One new face at Juve this summer is Romulo, the Brazilian born utility player who was a member of Cesare Prandelli’s provisional World Cup squad, but has yet to play for Italy.

“He was struggling to emerge but now he can make the leap. I still consider him a Brazilian and will follow him whilst it is possible to call him up.”

Dunga also considered another Brazilian currently still in Serie A, Robinho, who looks set to leave Milan this summer.

“I do not understand Milan - Robinho is a great champion, he needs only love and trust.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:32 pm

Agnelli outlines Juve ambition

Andrea Agnelli has outlined Juventus’ aims for next season and their hopes to better connect with fans worldwide.

The Bianconeri are heading into the new season with a handful of new arrivals so far secured for new Coach Massimiliano Allegri.

We have had an interesting transfer window, with the arrival of players like Patrice Evra, Alvaro Morata and Roberto Pereyra to strengthen a squad that has won the last three consecutive Scudetti,” President Agnelli has considered to Bloomberg today.

We want to reconfirm ourselves in Italy and do the best that we can in Europe. This is our ambition.

Juventus are currently out in Asia for a three-game pre-season tour that will also take in Australia.

“We have experienced four years of growth, in which Juventus have seen a turnaround on a large scale both in sporting and management terms.

“One of the cornerstones of this strategy is the internationalisation of the brand. We went to Tokyo during last season and we have done a lot of activity at a digital level in Asia, but it is nice to be here physically to reinforce the bond that connects us to our fans in person.

“We have the team that is best supported in Italy, with 14 million fans, to which we can add a further 180 million fans reached worldwide.

“If we could obtain €1-2 from each, we would yield €1.8m-€3.6m. Madrid, Barcelona, Manchester United and Bayern Munich have turnovers of €450m-€500m - we are behind in these tours, but we monetise.

“Whilst the fans come closer to us in terms of dreams and passion, they remain physically distant from the action. The only way to connect with them is through the digital universe, and it is an opportunity that we continue to explore.

“The goal is to test the growth of the fanbase in this way and to bring them closer to the team. In 2006 Juve and Milan made a similar amount to the top European clubs, but since then have suffered a collapse.”

Agnelli considered the focus back home at the moment on the upcoming FIGC presidential elections.

“Looking to Italy there is no plan nor a shared idea about the direction that the system should take.

“The elections have presented a candidate who talks about players eating bananas, rather than outlining his proposals for us to move forward.

“There is still much to do and we should look forward, rather than dwell on the past.”

The President was asked for comment once more on Arturo Vidal’s future at Juventus.

“We have not put any player on the market.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:42 am

Just a quick question, are we 2nd or 3rd seeded in the CL groups? Are going by the list of the end of last year or the start of this year?

I mean this:

http://www.uefa.com/uefachampionsleague/season=2015/accesslist/listofparticipants/

OR This:

http://www.uefa.com/memberassociations/uefarankings/club/
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:46 am

We're or we'll be in Pot 2 for this season's CL draw.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Mon Aug 11, 2014 10:52 am

Great, great... We MUST do well in the next few years to progress to higher spots, cuz this is when we delete the 2 and 8 points from our crappy seasons before.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat Aug 16, 2014 5:15 pm

The LORD is off to wolfsburg to desteoy the bundesliga Surprised
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Sat Aug 16, 2014 7:53 pm

I have a feeling he will actually do good. I think he kind of fits bundesliga's style of play, as he's pretty good in the air.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Aug 16, 2014 9:21 pm

Zeman: 'I was a Juve fan'

Cagliari Coach Zdenek Zeman is known for his vicious criticism of Juventus, but reveals he “slept with their jersey on.”

Zeman was the most vocal critic of the Bianconeri in the years leading up to the Calciopoli scandal and felt vindicated when the club was demoted to Serie B in 2006.

However, he told the Guerin Sportivo magazine that his reputation as a Juve ‘hater’ is wildly off track.

“I have never had a problem with Juventus as a club,” insisted the ex-Roma and Napoli Coach.

“I was born a Juventus fan and slept with their jersey on at night, as I grew up in Turin. I was angry with certain people within Juventus and I’d have said the same things about them if they had worked for another club.

“Would I have taken the Juventus job? Of course I would.”

While the ‘Triade’ of directors Luciano Moggi, Antonio Giraudo and Roberto Bettega were blamed for Calciopoli, Zeman believes there was more to it.

“If it was an entire system, then it couldn’t have been just three people responsible. After Calciopoli we could’ve started from scratch and tried to improve the football world, but instead the same old faces are still there.”

As things stand, Zeman is vilified by Juventus supporters and he is abused every time he goes to Turin.

“When I said those things, I was aware there would be repercussions, but I hoped for more care. Unfortunately every time I go there it’s chaos, as my mother is insulted from the stands.

“I asked the Lega delegate if he could hear the insults and write them down for his report, but they never write them down. Curve are closed for abusive chants towards black people, not white.”

The laws clamping down on racist or territorial discrimination have seen several stadiums shut down either completely or in sections last season.

These cover both racist abuse and that against Neapolitans.

lmao
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sat Aug 16, 2014 9:38 pm

rofl

No it's ok Zeman I don't enjoy watching juve ship 5 goals per game u stay right where u are son
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat Aug 16, 2014 10:55 pm

Good in the air? He scored more goals in the premier league than messi. He's a legend.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Aug 17, 2014 4:48 pm

What happened with PDC? Sad
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:14 pm

- | Juventus Arena | -  - Page 10 1897972_708215742586136_7726477384467330647_n

Possible groups in the draw for UCL...

That Monaco, Liverpool, RM, Juve group Very Happy
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Aug 19, 2014 2:39 pm

Meh lol...its just a draw and theres a mere 10% that each one cluld happen.... and who said napoli won't win bilbao? Forza italia forza napoli
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:00 pm

http://www.juventus.com/juve/en/news/levissima+news+official+water+sponsor+eng
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Aug 22, 2014 2:07 am

what a piece of shit ...

DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:01 pm

Lol saw it... But I don't feel the same way as you do :p
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:53 pm

Juventus will scrap new yellow lettering on the back of their shirts after complaints they were illegible.

The new style was introduced for the 2014-15 season, but garnered numerous complaints from fans, media and reportedly also UEFA.

The rules dictate numbers should be visible from 50 metres away.

According to Tuttosport, the Bianconeri will therefore go back to using black names and numbers on the white background.

The first game with this change will be the Serie A opener against Chievo next weekend.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:04 pm

WTF LOL...Why?
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:46 pm

Because many people are saying it's hard to see from far.
And "The rules dictate numbers should be visible from 50 metres away."
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:03 pm

Wow, why should they be able to see it? What's the problem with that? Its the player that should be seen not the shirt!

Off topic: What's wrong with PSN Gigi?
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next