Mr Nick09
Casciavit
S
fatman123
McAgger
55 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

The are you happy with your manager thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The are you happy with your manager thread

Post by Lord Awesome Thu Dec 04, 2014 7:47 pm

Ugh, don't remind me. I don't think I'll ever get over Klinnsman until US win a WC.

I got Klinsmann'd just like Donovan did. Mad

Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

The are you happy with your manager thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The are you happy with your manager thread

Post by Doc Thu Dec 04, 2014 7:48 pm

I gots nothing to complain about which is extremely boring. Benzema is playing ridiculously good which is no fun when it comes to riling up Chad or Sports. We could finish trophyless this season and I'll probably be content since Carlo just is so...classy.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Thu Dec 04, 2014 8:45 pm

Can't judge yet. Result-wise if Barca beat PSG next week they'd be first in the CL group with a tough opponent and only 2 points behind the most in-form Mehdrid of all time with the Bernabeu fixture gone. Defensively the team has improved, 13 clean sheets in 19 games. The collective workrate is higher than before. Think set piece defending in particular has also improved. Teams like Valencia and Sevilla were murdering Barca last season from set plays. Performance-wise the team doesn't look settled yet. Suarez still finding his feet, same with Rakitic, Iniesta injured the past 1 1/2 months, some players in questionable form. I expect the team to click in new year. 31 goals in 13 league games is certainly below the team's potential (granted, Suarez didn't participate in most of those games but still). Only 6 goals more than Atletico who are relying mostly on set piece goals is not acceptable with Barca's frontline. So if it stays like that it will be a huge disappointment. But as I said, I really expect the team to click sooner rather than later. My hope is that Lucho will do a reverse Tito and Tata (team starting like firecrackers are up their arses only to end up running out of steam in the 2nd half of the season). We'll see.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu Dec 04, 2014 8:56 pm

Not even a single sentence about Dani Alves. Poor form my friend, poor form.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Thu Dec 04, 2014 9:32 pm

Doc wrote:Not even a single sentence about Dani Alves. Poor form my friend, poor form.

I've seen Douglas play a game for Barca yesterday. 2014 Alves looks like prime Cafu now tbh. Sad

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by totaalvoetbal Fri Dec 05, 2014 10:45 am

Yes. Frank de Boer is a top coach and he will bring us our 5th championship in a row!

He deserves a chance at a european top club after that! (Barca?)
totaalvoetbal
totaalvoetbal
Prospect
Prospect

http://goingusa.waarbenjij.nu

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Fri Dec 05, 2014 3:24 pm

Still quite happy with Rudi. His tactics have been exposed a bit though, but that does happen in your 2nd year more often than not.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4