harhar11
zarola
McAgger
Highburied
Beautiful Football
40 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

'Football from the 19th century' - Mourinho hits out at West Ham tactics - Page 2 Empty Re: 'Football from the 19th century' - Mourinho hits out at West Ham tactics

Post by Robespierre Thu Jan 30, 2014 1:31 am

Beautiful Football wrote:

This is Prime Example of ultra Mourinho fanboism.

At least Pep is man enough to stick with his Principle. I guess Playing Lahm as DM better than Sergio Ramos.
what fanboism? lol
I said even West Ham did simply its duty and therefore I don't agree about Mourinho's controversy... It was predictable this attitude considering the difference of quality, they had not lose, it 's a point very important for the morale too ...

Simply I don't understand why would be anti-football Eto'o who sacrifices himself for the field , yesterday I admired too much too see Suarez,Sturridge,Coutinho do this type of work , the decisive key to destroy Everton

this is simply Tactics .

Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

'Football from the 19th century' - Mourinho hits out at West Ham tactics - Page 2 Empty Re: 'Football from the 19th century' - Mourinho hits out at West Ham tactics

Post by Lex Thu Jan 30, 2014 1:37 am

'Football from the 19th century' - Mourinho hits out at West Ham tactics - Page 2 3eqe
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Beautiful Football Thu Jan 30, 2014 1:41 am

Robespierre wrote:what fanboism? lol
I said even West Ham did simply one's duty and therefore I don't agree about the controversy...

Simply I don't understand why would be anti-football Eto'o who sacrifices himself for the field , yesterday I admired too much too see Suarez,Sturridge,Coutinho do this type of work , the key for the win

this is simply Tactics .

I don't Mind what tactics Mou use .Of course in modern football striker should defend if possible. Did you watched Barcelona vs Real Madrid during Mou era, in some of Matches Mou uses exact same tactics as west Ham. Pepe and Ramos used to hoof every ball out of defense lol.I can remember even Ronaldo complained and was unhappy how Madrid played.

Mourinho has no position to criticize others when he does exact same defensive tactics.

Beautiful Football
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Thu Jan 30, 2014 1:45 am

Mourinho represents Chelsea as-well being their manager..
i guess he forgot they won the champions league playing exactly like west ham 2 years ago.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Thu Jan 30, 2014 1:49 am

Cules with their hindsight of how to play football, much obliged now leave.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Thu Jan 30, 2014 1:57 am

Folks, please try to stay at least a little civil here. Thank you very much.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:03 am

So no one sees the humour in this, no one?! Mourinho got a taste of his own medicine and clearly realised Buckley's is damn well awful. Effective but so so awful...

Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:16 am

Which begs the question what was football in 19th century alike hmm
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by mr-r34 Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:22 am

LOL what a POS mou is, loving the fact that his upset, I hope more teams park the bus against them and they drop more points.
mr-r34
mr-r34
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Norwich

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:41 am

The hypocrisy level in Mou's statement is over 9000.

Not only is this "19th Century" tactic a regular tactic Mou employes, but it was also a characteristic of Chelsae's 2011 CL win. It was also the case for most of Mou's matches against Barca with RM. As I stated before, I respect a massive defensive effort, and I said so about Chelsae's 2011 CL win, Inter's great match against Barca with 10 men, and even Greece's 2004 Euro triumph.

However, when someone has the audacity of slamming another team for playing very similar tactics to his own is just plain hilarious. It screams of a privileged attitude rofl
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by guest_07 Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:24 am

Lord Spencer wrote:The hypocrisy level in Mou's statement is over 9000.

Not only is this "19th Century" tactic a regular tactic Mou employes, but it was also a characteristic of Chelsae's 2011 CL win. It was also the case for most of Mou's matches against Barca with RM. As I stated before, I respect a massive defensive effort, and I said so about Chelsae's 2011 CL win, Inter's great match against Barca with 10 men, and even Greece's 2004 Euro triumph.

However, when someone has the audacity of slamming another team for playing very similar tactics to his own is just plain hilarious. It screams of a privileged attitude rofl

agree

in my opinion, bigger team should play like bigger team (daring & brave tactic etc free flowing attacking football)

smaller team should play like smaller team (cautious tactic etc ptb)

unlike chelsea 2011 cl, i prefer greece 2004 euro

guest_07
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:35 am

I'm surprised at Mou's lack of football knowledge, football was actually more offensive in the 19 century, line ups like 2-4-4 existed at that time.  hmm 
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:22 am

[The word censor is in place for a reason, please do not circumvent it. - RO]

Last edited by RedOranje on Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:29 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Profanity)
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sree999 Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:08 am

MOUTHrinho strikes again

his chav sides 06 -09 inter  and real mehdrid all play like that

chav under avram and italian manger played the same way

'Football from the 19th century' - Mourinho hits out at West Ham tactics - Page 2 Chelsea-park-the-bus-CFC-FCB
sree999
sree999
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:19 am

I'd like to see him manage an average and see what he does when they need to play a side Man City for example, he would park the whole Titanic Very Happy His Chelsea sides used to be ultra defensive too anyway, sure becos he manages Chelsea he needs to try and win at the same time, but for sides like Westham, all they need is a goalless goal.

Suck it up Mou! Loool~
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:47 am

Allardyce on Mourinho complaining about West Ham's tactics today: "I couldn't give a shite!"

rofl
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by guest_07 Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:55 am

after goalless draw between arsenal and chelsea at emirates..............

someone said "I think boring is a team that plays at home and cannot score a goal. That's boring!"

remember jose???

www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896/premier-league/2013/12/26/4503435/mourinho-hits-out-at-arsenal-boring-is-a-team-that-plays-at-home-

rofl

guest_07
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Beautiful Football Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:04 am

guest_07 wrote:after goalless draw between arsenal and chelsea at emirates..............

someone said "I think boring is a team that plays at home and cannot score a goal. That's boring!"

remember jose???

www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896/premier-league/2013/12/26/4503435/mourinho-hits-out-at-arsenal-boring-is-a-team-that-plays-at-home-

rofl

What a shit person. Never ever seen someone close to this guy. At least be honest and have some pride and dignity. :facepalm: 

How some Football fans worship this dude beyond my understanding.
Disgusting.

Beautiful Football
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by sree999 Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:14 am

the parker got parked

hope pellegrinis 'joga bonito' with abudabi oil takes the 'eyepokers' team owned by russian gas mafia to  cleaners

Last edited by sree999 on Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:20 am; edited 1 time in total
sree999
sree999
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:41 am

Beautiful Football wrote:
How some Football fans worship this dude beyond my understanding.
Disgusting.

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:13 am

Mourinho's the last person who should complain about defensive tactics.

Besides, West Ham got a point from Stamford Bridge, only the second team this season in the Premiership to do that while no one's won there yet. What ever tactic brings you a good result like that should get praised, not mocked.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by terrance511 Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:59 am

the posts are amusing.
terrance511
terrance511
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:17 am

Mourinho is pathetic.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:25 am

I just saw Mou's complaint on TV Laughing
Awwww! Poor Mou, now get some candy and stop sulking!
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by boyzis Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:56 am

Its stupid that mou came out and said this. This is the last thing you would have expected of him. He is clever and good at mind games but what he did was astonishing.

I as a manager would never disclose my teams weakness like mou did here. Its up to rest to exploit it.

boyzis
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:42 am

Everyone busrting out here on this thread Laughing
no one said thanks to BeautifulFootball for creating this thread.
Thank you BeautifulFootball

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next