RED
B-Mac
32 posters

Page 2 of 28 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 28  Next

Go down

THE OFFICIAL MOYES OUT THREAD - Page 2 Empty Re: THE OFFICIAL MOYES OUT THREAD

Post by Glory Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:46 pm

Busby Babe wrote:I think this post sums up half of RedCafe

Just look around this forum. People are still supporting theIinsufferable One like brain washed members a cult - just because Ferguson told them to. It's just sad.

100 % true.
They are still supporting him.  Unreal it is the plight. Totally. I mean .. hehe... ohhhhhhh ..fking pathetic
They are still buying his excuses :facepalm: , yes not all of them, but still I think it is the majority out there, even after all this shet, the ones who want to keep hold of him.  affraid 

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Busby Babe Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:34 am

I love the thread on redcafe on Sir Bobby and Fergie. 'Should they resign?'

rofl

However, overall, the message of the thread is right - the stubbornness of those two is getting in the way.
Busby Babe
Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Sun Feb 02, 2014 1:48 am

He is so lucky that he is British and the press haven't turned on him. Not once have I read a major newspaper saying he should quit/get sacked/out of his depth etc. All I've been reading is excuses made for him.

That's why I like reading blogs more. More honest and more in depth.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Busby Babe Sun Feb 02, 2014 1:06 pm

MOTD was ridiculous yesterday, every excuse from injuries to it was very windy. Never Moyes' fault.

I never want the fans to boo, but if it means saving the club there's not really a choice. The media won't get on his back and neither will the board, it's up to the fans...
Busby Babe
Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:15 pm

Maybe the fans turning on him would force the Glazers to get rid? It's clear this man is invincible when it comes to his sacking due to shit results. Maybe discontent amongst the fans would speed up the process of his sacking..

RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Busby Babe Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:27 pm

It's already started with some fans. If we lose against Fulham and he doesn't get sacked then he'll get til at least Christmas. I can see Rene out witting him now.

https://vine.co/v/hYwBne7JOgV
Busby Babe
Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:04 am

I feel bad for you guys, really I do. Reminds me of when we were struggling although consecutively.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:20 am

THE OFFICIAL MOYES OUT THREAD - Page 2 0B6YI66n6SQQNZDgtUy1xRHRYcDA?h=16653014193614665626

RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Mon Feb 03, 2014 7:57 am

RED wrote:THE OFFICIAL MOYES OUT THREAD - Page 2 0B6YI66n6SQQNZDgtUy1xRHRYcDA?h=16653014193614665626

rofl :bow:
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:45 am

these GIFs are awesome man. haha... hail their creators. :bow: Very Happy

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Mon Feb 03, 2014 1:31 pm

This season is gone. Its hard to say this but I cant help it.
Now that we wont get relegated I now want more and more defeats starting with fulham at home, even a draw would do btw.
a defeat in turkey and then a drubbing at the hands of arsenal.

Its in the hands of supporters now. The ones who go to games must go with the banners and booing whilst the 'lesser privileged' should look to swarm the social media , put max pressure on glazers and fergie and make them effing act.
If still not working , then we should go for the last resort, yes, boycotting the matches, I know it sounds crazy but this guy is leaving us no other choice, destroying our club and we cant allow that to go on like this.

The fact that this beep is not at all feeling any sorts of pressure even now, even after all this bs, is really sickening me.

A 10th place finish in the league, a real drubbing and KO in the CL and at least one key player deserting the club next season will do the trick i guess.

Disenchanted I had to write that, pardon if anyone felt offended. But we all are here on the same boat I believe.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Busby Babe Mon Feb 03, 2014 1:49 pm

On RedCafe(I hate to bring them up again), someone said that Moyes' contract has clauses in it, like not making the CL. Apparently, if we sack him now, it will cost us £30 mil, so maybe the Glazers are waiting til it's mathematically impossible to make CL to sack him, that way the clause can come into affect. CL is gone realistically, so no harm waiting.
Busby Babe
Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Mon Feb 03, 2014 1:57 pm

Busby Babe wrote:On RedCafe(I hate to bring them up again), someone said that Moyes' contract has clauses in it, like not making the CL. Apparently, if we sack him now, it will cost us £30 mil, so maybe the Glazers are waiting til it's mathematically impossible to make CL to sack him, that way the clause can come into affect. CL is gone realistically, so no harm waiting.

yea if thats true, it do make sense. ..  hmm 

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:03 pm

btw according to you guys which are the players who we simply cant afford to lose in the summer owing to this horror show of a season.

Mine are

1. De gea
2. Rafael
3. Januzaj

and of course mata wont leave us. :)so these 4.

I am sick of rooney, so wont put him in the must retain list.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Busby Babe Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:22 pm

If Rooney does leave the most important 3 would be

1)RVP
2)Mata
3)Januzaj

Long Term

1)Januzaj
2)Jones
3)Mata
4)De Gea
5)Rafael

De Gea might be higher, depending how we are defensively.

Smalling deserves a shout too, when ever he plays CB he's arguably MOTM.
Busby Babe
Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:27 pm

yea I forgot about Jones, our future captain Proud

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:30 am

What a masterclass in tactics Mourinho served up at the Etihad. Completely snuffed out City and rendered them almost useless. Watching his Chelsea team playing with a purpose, each player knowing exactly what to do and what role to play. Each player busting a gut for the team, motivated and playing with confidence. The way he applauded his team afterwards and the way he makes everyone feel like they contributed to the victory in his post match match interview, no matter how little their time on the pitch was.

Proper manager innit?

....*sigh*
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Busby Babe Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:56 am

The perfect man for the job was Klopp. Promotes youth, plays attacking football, will stay for a decent amount of years and obviously a winner. The only criteria he misses is he's not Scottish. He's signed a new contract so that chance is totally gone, but the fact we didn't really consider any other manager apart from Moyes was stupid.

Footballers might not want want to come to Man Utd, but it's different with managers because to a manager time is the most important thing and you won't get more time than at any other top club.

Anyway, next manager to take over (if Moyes gets sacked) is in a dream position. We might be out of the CL, but the chance to spend £100 mil to build a team exactly how you want and have the time to see it out is a rare chance for a manager.

Btw, I think Mourinho is a great manager, but his Chelsea ties are too close now. He also fails in 3/4 of the criteria I listed. I hate to say 'the United way' but as club we have our own philosophy, just like Barcelona does. We must respect our own values otherwise we're not the same club anymore. That's not a dig at clubs that have hired Mourinho, their values might be ones that he fits the best.
Busby Babe
Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:38 am

Busby Babe wrote:

Anyway, next manager to take over (if Moyes gets sacked) is in a dream position. We might be out of the CL, but the chance to spend £100 mil to build a team exactly how you want and have the time to see it out is a rare chance for a manager.

Nightmare scenario would be if Moyes blows a chunk of our budget next summer then gets sacked. The best case for me is if he gets sacked now, get an interim manager (Giggs?) and just ride the season out. Our season is done, we won't get 4th and winning the CL is a pipe dream. Might aswell cut our losses now.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Busby Babe Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:54 am

Yep, it's hard to tell with Moyes. Yeah, he signed Mata, but then he also signed Fellaini. While it doesn't take a genius to sign Mata, it does take an idiot to sign Fellaini. Especially to play as a CM, after managing him for 5 years and still not knowing he's shite.

I really think we should sack him now. Even though there's nothing to play for, it's like the rot is growing, the longer he's here, the worse it gets. I wouldn't mind Giggs taking over at all.

I really want Solskjaer to manage us one day, though. Right now would've been the perfect time, as it wouldn't have punished us if he didn't do well for the rest of the season. I really do have high hopes for him, maybe part of it is because he's a legend. When I watch Cardiff play I do see shades of United. Also, like he was as a player, he knows how to make impacts with substitutions Proud
Busby Babe
Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:09 pm

I wouldn't read too much into the Chelsea game against City yday...  They had Aguero, Fernandinho and Nasri injured.  They were forced to play DiMichelis in the midfield (looooooooool), Nastasic at CB and Dzeko is completely off form.

Mou only plays one tactic and he was completely found out in La Liga come his 3rd year.  That's why he moves leagues and not just teams btw...  he knows that he needs the novelty factor of his tactics to apply in order for it to work.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Busby Babe Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:43 pm

I think the main injury was Aguero, because he almost guarantees a goal against the top sides. The way Chelsea ripped through their defense, was shown by Arsenal and Liverpool too so it wasn't really the other injuries. Chelsea was just much better defensively then Liverpool and Arsenal so deserve credit.

As for Real Madrid, in the end, the differences between Mourinho and Real Madrid were too much. Even SAF said it was an intriguing appointment, because Mourinho's style is not what the Real Madrid fans were used to and his philosophy was different to Real Madrid's.

I'm not sure about the 3 year thing, it might be true. It's also the end of a football cycle and the time to rebuild again, Inter Milan were hit hardest by this, the other clubs not as much.

Anyway, I don't think it was SAF that was entirely against going for him, it was Bobby Charlton, he didn't want Mourinho at all.
Busby Babe
Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:34 pm

sportsczy wrote:I wouldn't read too much into the Chelsea game against City yday...  They had Aguero, Fernandinho and Nasri injured.  They were forced to play DiMichelis in the midfield (looooooooool), Nastasic at CB and Dzeko is completely off form.

Mou only plays one tactic and he was completely found out in La Liga come his 3rd year.  That's why he moves leagues and not just teams btw...  he knows that he needs the novelty factor of his tactics to apply in order for it to work.

That Chelsea defence were unbreakable. Even with those players, I still don't think City would have penetrated that Chelsea defence. Also, it's not Mou's fault City's squad depth is abysmal.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:00 pm

That match against Stoke Laughing

Rooney at DM Laughing

Welbeck CAM Laughing

While Mata on the wing Laughing

Feel sorry for you guys. Still have some hope. I have a feeling that individual brilliance from Rooney and Co will save Moyes from disaster...at least this season.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:38 pm

RED wrote:
sportsczy wrote:I wouldn't read too much into the Chelsea game against City yday...  They had Aguero, Fernandinho and Nasri injured.  They were forced to play DiMichelis in the midfield (looooooooool), Nastasic at CB and Dzeko is completely off form.

That Chelsea defence were unbreakable. Even with those players, I still don't think City would have penetrated that Chelsea defence. Also, it's not Mou's fault City's squad depth is abysmal.
 Come on.  Think about it.  Not only did Pelle play Di Michellis in midfield with Yaya... he stuck to a 2 man mid in a 4231.  It was suicidal.  At least put in another midfielder, whoever he is, and make it a 433 so you have a chance.  

Any top 4 team in the EPL would have broken this City team.  They had no midfield and the team was broken in half.

As far as defense... if Dzeko wasn't so clumsy and Silva could at least hit the target on tap ins and point blank shots... you at least have a goal there.

To me, this game just perpetuates Mou as the fraud that he is.  Good manager... but no tactical genius lol.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:49 pm

Tactical genius, what does that even mean?
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 28 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 28  Next