Winter is Coming
Ganso
Mr Nick09
fatman123
Arquitecto
44 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The Impact of Eden Hazard at Chelsea versus Neymar at Barça - Page 6 Empty Re: The Impact of Eden Hazard at Chelsea versus Neymar at Barça

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:15 pm

Fußball wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:This is the first time i have gave an order in probably years hmm

I now remember why i don't hmm

Because no one takes orders from a Geordie pleb? :coffee:

Stfu u hamburg pleb.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

The Impact of Eden Hazard at Chelsea versus Neymar at Barça - Page 6 Empty Re: The Impact of Eden Hazard at Chelsea versus Neymar at Barça

Post by ahmad25 Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:29 pm

Neymar is second best player for me. Only player after Messi today who can make magic and can create things out of nothing and can score too. Robben is close but Neymar has a brain and is better scorer. This puts him above Robben

Suarez is great probably top 5 but he is not Neymar. At scoring they are same level but Neymar is more intelligent and better dribbler

Hazard is prameface we still dont know how good he is. Bale flopping in r.madrid makes it difficult to rate Hazard yet. Maybe he is too good or average i dont have any idea. But i think la liga is the real test usually la liga players play better in EPL and EPL players play worse in la liga

ahmad25
ahmad25
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:37 pm

Hamburg? ffs

no wonder he chose to support Barca hmm
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:51 pm

ahmad25 wrote:Neymar is second best player for me. Only player after Messi today who can make magic and can create things out of nothing and can score too. Robben is close but Neymar has a brain and is better scorer. This puts him above Robben

Suarez is great probably top 5 but he is not Neymar. At scoring they are same level but Neymar is more intelligent and better dribbler

Hazard is prameface we still dont know how good he is. Bale flopping in r.madrid makes it difficult to rate Hazard yet. Maybe he is too good or average i dont have any idea. But i think la liga is the real test usually la liga players play better in EPL and EPL players play worse in la liga

This is actually my own opinion too, couldn't have said it much better. Yeah, everybody has their own different school of thought but I feel no other player has the intelligence and iq of neymar, he's the closest thing to messi tbh..this is a guy people were saying only knew how to showboat, was bullying Brazilian defenders and could only do tricks in brazil but just look how he brought out another dimension of himself that people didn't know existed and as a side kick at that, this guy hit 41 in Europe (including the gamper trophy game vs Leon) in an attack that had suarez and messi ffs. I really look forward to a team been built around him for people to actually know what he's capable of.. This guy is just 23 but look at his level of performance. Has even scored close to 250 goals ffs. Neymar really needs a team built around him in Europe, but then again, spanish super copa, copa del rey, league, CL, copa top scorer, CL top scorer, can't complain for now tbh..
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:56 pm

Agree 100% with Hapless and I'm surprised Mole even gave a list. Decline confirmed.

This top 1-10 BS is just that. Makes for a great debate but has little substance to it.

If I were to build a team and could get anyone I want, I would get Neuer first over any player.

Does that make him the best? Perhaps. What I'm certain of is that he is more complete than Cristiano.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:59 pm

Ffs Laughing
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:01 pm

jibers wrote:Agree 100% with Hapless and I'm surprised Mole even gave a list. Decline confirmed.

This top 1-10 BS is just that. Makes for a great debate but has little substance to it.

If I were to build a team and could get anyone I want, I would get Neuer first over any player.

Does that make him the best? Perhaps. What I'm certain of is that he is more complete than Cristiano.

Decline is the new prime imo.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:04 pm

Nordisch by nature.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:22 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:I'm sorry but this 'top number x player' nonsense has to stop.

None of you bother to include any players apart from strikers or attacking midfielders, and since football isn't played just with attacking players this whole exercise cannot be called anything other than an ENORMOUS FAIL

True but those players impact the game much more and are more valuable then any defender or GK right now.

ahmad25 wrote:Neymar is second best player for me. Only player after Messi today who can make magic and can create things out of nothing and can score too. Robben is close but Neymar has a brain and is better scorer. This puts him above Robben

I know i shouldn't but sigh...

Name the PL players that have flopped in La Liga? i bet i can name the same amount that has flopped in the PL.

Bale? I raise you ADM.

Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:26 pm

jibers wrote:Agree 100% with Hapless and I'm surprised Mole even gave a list. Decline confirmed.

Does that make him the best?
Perhaps. What I'm certain of is that he is more complete than Cristiano.

For you it does make Neuer the best player in the world. Because you think Neuer is more valuable then any other player in the world.

Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Tue Jun 16, 2015 3:52 pm

Neymar single handedly lifts Brazil can hazard do so scratch

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Jun 16, 2015 4:07 pm

yes, but he cant score goals, because he is not a forward. others have to do it off the chances he creates, if they cant, he wont look good. Although, with his NT he is very unimpressive imo
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Jun 16, 2015 4:15 pm

De Bruyne >>>
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:17 pm

Hazard would make for a sweet bench player for whenever Neymar gets tired if they were on the same team.
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:38 pm

Tbf playing style of their respective teams also matters hazard would be more dangerous in swashbuckling teams like barca or madrid

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:57 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:yes, but he cant score goals, because he is not a forward. others have to do it off the chances he creates, if they cant, he wont look good. Although, with his NT he is very unimpressive imo

True, it needs to be taken into consideration when comparing the two. Hazard plays in a more defensive team and he's not an actual forward. They could fit in both well in one team imo.

Heck, lets just appraciate these two because they're both quite special
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:03 pm

Dem heartbreak for gil and co when hazard said he wished to score more goals some days back, and that he's a winger Laughing
Thought they said he was a midfielder? Laughing
Anyway, is this comparison even fair to hazard at this point? Aren't we just making him look bad? Sad  
Like dani said, these are 2 obviously very different level players here. It's like comparing Suarez to griezman.

Last edited by Bankz on Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:05 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:yes, but he cant score goals, because he is not a forward. others have to do it off the chances he creates, if they cant, he wont look good. Although, with his NT he is very unimpressive imo

Agreed he should do a lot more for the NT. But Marc Wilmots is quite subpar manager for some reason he thinks the team should be run through KDB.

Nerveless he should be more assertive.

Pirloisjesus wrote:Tbf playing style of their respective teams also matters hazard would be more dangerous in swashbuckling teams like barca or madrid

See Hazard staying at Chelsea for a long time, unless Madrid hires Zidane as their manager. Zidane is huge fan of Hazard, and Zidane is his bloody idol.

Personally think Barca would be a bad choice for him, he doesn't have Neymar off the ball ability to take advantage of Messi creativity. I don't think Messi and Hazard on the same team is ideal.

Madrid and Bayern would really be interesting choice for him.

Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:09 pm

Wilmots gives Hazard a lot of freedom from what i can see, It's Hazard that is poo.

besides, running the team through De Bruyne isnt a bad solution imo, he is productive, he has vision, he can pass. No offense but he is the kind of player you want in the heart of your team running plays, not a dribble merchant.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:13 pm

He just needs to have ball at his feet more so a team keeping more possession would be suited more to him Chelsea had 30% possession against man utd ffs Mad

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:23 pm

Bayern would be perfect for him. He is basically Ribery 2.0 anyway.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:25 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:Wilmots gives Hazard a lot of freedom from what i can see, It's Hazard that is poo.

besides, running the team through De Bruyne isnt a bad solution imo, he is productive, he has vision, he can pass. No offense but he is the kind of player you want in the heart of your team running plays, not a dribble merchant.

I do agree he is not assertive enough.

I do disagre take the game against Wales for example, the team was so much better running through Hazard then when it was going through KDB.

KDB is the better player in the final third, that is why he has insane stats. But Hazard is much better in the buildup and destroying the opposition defense organization. Wilmots is not taking advantage of that.
Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:30 pm

Fußball wrote:Bayern would be perfect for him. He is basically Ribery 2.0 anyway.
agree they need find his replacement asap hazard would be best I think

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Back to top Go down

Post by neuro11 Wed Jun 17, 2015 5:16 am

it seems swapping Neymar with Hazard would help GL fans understanding their true potential. Hazard will finally get a attacking minded team whereas Neymar will find a team built around him. :d

neuro11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by sree999 Mon Nov 30, 2015 7:42 pm

Neymar has scored 15 La Liga goals since Eden Hazard last scored in the Premier League for Chelsea (May 3rd, 2015).

FACT: Neymar has now scored 26 goals since Eden Hazard last scored for Chelsea. 

BUMP
sree999
sree999
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Mon Nov 30, 2015 7:59 pm

Since Neymar joined Barcelona and Bale Madrid.

League 13-16 - Goals - Assists - Key Passes - Through Balls - Dribbles

Hazard 28 - 18 - 233 - 16 - 358
Bale 31 - 25 - 110 - 17 - 131
Neymar 45 - 20 - 144 - 13 - 236

Last edited by Harmonica on Tue Dec 01, 2015 9:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next