Nasri and his contract

+2
Red Alert
Magricos
6 posters

Go down

Nasri and his contract  Empty Nasri and his contract

Post by Magricos Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:38 pm

Do you think he is asking for too much money considering his skill level and what do you think about his behaviour ?

Magricos
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Nasri and his contract  Empty Re: Nasri and his contract

Post by Red Alert Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:42 pm

Meh. Another money grabbing whore if reports are true...
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiwigunner Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:47 pm

I think he is asking for too much considering:

His ability level.
The pay that his team mates are getting (RvP is on 80k, Fabregas on 110k i think, while he wants 110k too).
His inconsistant season.

His behaviour is pretty familiar. we've had a few players in recent times who have forced their wage up, or forced a sale. I'm starting to hate him for it.
Kiwigunner
Kiwigunner
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by RuthlesGangstaDef:villin Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:22 pm

Nasri will stay
RuthlesGangstaDef:villin
RuthlesGangstaDef:villin
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sunderland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:28 pm

His contract runs out next summer and he doesn't want a raise on his current contract. He's playing his current contract out. Arsenal doesn't want to lose him and are trying to get him to extend... Nasri will either get his demands or he will try free agency. Absolutely nothing wrong with that.

People forget that the new contract would be for five years. His prime years would be covered. So he's absolutely being a good business person by trying to get the most out of his best years.

Arsenal either pays market value or they lose him to the market. Simple as that.

Nasri doesn't want to forego 10k a week of salary over 5 tears because of his emotional attachment to Arsenal and, frankly, you can't blame him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiwigunner Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:13 pm

sportsczy wrote:His contract runs out next summer and he doesn't want a raise on his current contract. He's playing his current contract out. Arsenal doesn't want to lose him and are trying to get him to extend... Nasri will either get his demands or he will try free agency. Absolutely nothing wrong with that.

People forget that the new contract would be for five years. His prime years would be covered. So he's absolutely being a good business person by trying to get the most out of his best years.

Arsenal either pays market value or they lose him to the market. Simple as that.

Nasri doesn't want to forego 10k a week of salary over 5 tears because of his emotional attachment to Arsenal and, frankly, you can't blame him.

Arsenal are actually quite good with contracts. We increased Wilsheres professional contract when he started getting playing time, because he was doing so well. he was rewarded for his value not because he was about to run out of contract.

I think we did/are doing the same with RvP. he's now on a 5 year deal, even though he's unlikely to last that long if his injuries keep up.

If nasri really hit form, consistancy and took on responsibility, i think he'd get a higher wage while still with 3 years to go.
Kiwigunner
Kiwigunner
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:25 pm

Kiwigunner wrote:
sportsczy wrote:His contract runs out next summer and he doesn't want a raise on his current contract. He's playing his current contract out. Arsenal doesn't want to lose him and are trying to get him to extend... Nasri will either get his demands or he will try free agency. Absolutely nothing wrong with that.

Arsenal are actually quite good with contracts. We increased Wilsheres professional contract when he started getting playing time, because he was doing so well. he was rewarded for his value not because he was about to run out of contract.

I think we did/are doing the same with RvP. he's now on a 5 year deal, even though he's unlikely to last that long if his injuries keep up.

If nasri really hit form, consistancy and took on responsibility, i think he'd get a higher wage while still with 3 years to go.

But that's an unnecessary risk in his eyes. No reason for him to leave guaranteed money on the table and hope that a) his form doesn't drop + no injuries and b) Arsenal are reasonable. He's just watching out for himself.

Back to top Go down

Post by mesut ozil Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:30 pm

Could Arsenal not offer Nasri a contract slightly less than Van Persie's to start with and have certain clauses which would allow his contract to rise is he fills these requirements. Would,nt this be best for both parties as it would allow you to keep hold of Nasri, and if it turns out hes only after money he will have more incentive to achieve those requirements.
mesut ozil
mesut ozil
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:46 pm

I also get the feeling that Nasri is very immature still. I mean, he's still in a pissing match with Gallas and had all sorts of problems with Henry over seating on the France team bus lol.

He may have taken offense to something silly in regards to Arsenal.

Back to top Go down

Post by teague Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:55 pm

I hope he leaves Laughing

teague
teague
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content