Great Leader Sprucenuce
Onyx
El Chelsea Fuerte
21 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Kroos: England Move Possible Empty Kroos: England Move Possible

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Mon 10 Mar 2014, 17:12

"No decision has been made," said the 24-year-old. "It is no secret the Premier League is a possibility."

"I've heard that people have written that I might go to England. But there's nothing new from my point of view," he said ahead of Tuesday's Champions League tie against Arsenal.

"The situation is that I don't have any agreement right at the moment at Bayern. On the other side there is no agreement in place anywhere."

BBC

Seems like a "come and get me" plea  smoking

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Kroos: England Move Possible Empty Re: Kroos: England Move Possible

Post by Onyx Mon 10 Mar 2014, 17:57

Not sure why he wants to move when he's a regular starter anyway.

Also is Kroos comfortable playing in a pivot? Only top team that really needs a CM is Man Utd.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon 10 Mar 2014, 18:19

Cabaye replacement :bow:

Spoiler:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Mon 10 Mar 2014, 18:22

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Cabaye replacement :bow:

Spoiler:

I don't think he meant Newcastle.

Spoiler:

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Mon 10 Mar 2014, 18:31

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Cabaye replacement :bow:

Spoiler:

Would be a great carrier choice, top team and top league. :coffee: 

Not sure if you can afford his wages though? Wink 
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Mon 10 Mar 2014, 18:40

Yohan Modric wrote:Not sure why he wants to move when he's a regular starter anyway.

Also is Kroos comfortable playing in a pivot? Only top team that really needs a CM is Man Utd.

Man Utd are the only English team I know of that are genuinely interested. Why Kroos would want to go there is beyond me.

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Mon 10 Mar 2014, 18:42

El Chelsea Fuerte wrote:
Yohan Modric wrote:Not sure why he wants to move when he's a regular starter anyway.

Man Utd are the only English team I know of that are genuinely interested. Why Kroos would want to go there is beyond me.

Kroos knows what he is doing, he will get the maximum money at Bayern like Rooney does every few years.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Mon 10 Mar 2014, 18:43

If people think its a come and get me plea then thats incredibly naive. Laughing 

He's basically saying to Bayern look i have this many options so better give me the contract i deserve.
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon 10 Mar 2014, 18:54

BeautifulGame wrote:If people think its a come and get me plea then thats incredibly naive. Laughing 

He's basically saying to Bayern look i have this many options so better give me the contract i deserve.

Bayern's problem is everyone on their squad is looking for a pay raise.

Kroos may not be serious about (not certain) but Bayern just may sell him anyway if they get a ridiculous offer. Also Kroos may force his way out if he is offered crazy wages (300,000 pounds a week Laughing)

Also, if Liverpool get him they could become elite (provided they keep negritoman)
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Mon 10 Mar 2014, 18:55

Raptorgunner wrote:
El Chelsea Fuerte wrote:

Kroos knows what he is doing, he will get the maximum money at Bayern like Rooney does every few years.

Proud

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Mon 10 Mar 2014, 19:59

He won't get the maximum money, he'll get what Müller, Thiago, Götze get, i.e. ~8m €, but not what Lahm, Schweini and Ribery get, i.e ~ 10m.
If he wants more he can go.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Mon 10 Mar 2014, 20:16

Liverpool could certainly use another midfielder, both for depth reasons and to help make the team competitive at the top level.

Arsenal need a replacement in the squad for Arteta due to his age and the physical limitations that are beginning to show with that.

Chelsea may see him as a long-term replacement for Lampard.

Manchester City have both Milner and Nasri entering the final year of their contracts and more money than sense, so it wouldn't be at all surprising if they bid for Kroos should he legitimately be available.

Chelsea and City both have the type of money that would allow them to move for him regardless of "need" in any case. If they feel he'd be an upgrade to a current member of their squads and that a rival may have a legitimate chance of landing him you can be sure at least one of those clubs will get involved if only to drive the price up.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon 10 Mar 2014, 20:23

kroos: i want a raise
bayern: fck off
kroos: man yoo wants me
bayern: sit there (bench) a little
kroos: i just ripped arsenal dawg
bayern: negrito pls
kroos: moyes came to watch me
bayern: *calling gundogan*
kroos: oh england the beautiful here i come
bayern: to be continued...
end: kroos signs new deal
kroos: bayern are the best eva, never considered leaving, it's dream to be here, i want to retire here, i will do my best to evade taxes like Uli, i love u Mathias, i love Pep, my body is ready Proud
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Mon 10 Mar 2014, 20:25

You're right, RedO, if Kroos indeed decides not to extend (we'll see about that though), I think every top club will get in there.

Mourinho for sure (heard a rumour they've already told Kroos agent that 'wages are not an issue'), Barcelona if they're not completely stupid, Real and City for the fun of it.

But I could imagine that we'd also keep him until his contract runs out 2015.
Liverpool I wouldn't even begrudge tbh, that would be a cool move.
Being the main midfield man and saviour of Utd, in addition to gazillions of wages is surely not bad either, but honestly I wouldn't know where he would play in the system they have?
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Mon 10 Mar 2014, 20:26

lol nick  
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Mon 10 Mar 2014, 20:29

Hapless_Hans wrote:You're right, RedO, if Kroos indeed decides not to extend (we'll see about that though), I think every top club will get in there.

Mourinho for sure (heard a rumour they've already told Kroos agent that 'wages are not an issue'), Barcelona if they're not completely stupid, Real and City for the fun of it.

Being the main midfield man and saviour of Utd, in addition to gazillions of wages is surely not bad either, but honestly I wouldn't know where he would play in the system they have?

They have a system?!

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Mon 10 Mar 2014, 20:33

My body is ready. That subtle Nintendo reference.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Mon 10 Mar 2014, 20:43

Hapless_Hans wrote:You're right, RedO, if Kroos indeed decides not to extend (we'll see about that though), I think every top club will get in there.

I fully expect him to end up staying at Munich for a good long time. If he hasn't agreed a new deal by this summer though expect a thousand more rumours and probably some actual interest, regardless of whether Bayern intend to run down his contract and/or try to get him to agree another.

If Liverpool DON'T show interest I'll be more than a little frustrated, though I don't rate our chances of signing him even if he does move particularly highly... all of the financial super clubs will inevitably be in for him as will the trophy chasing sides. We may still be outside the bubble for landing players of his caliber, unfortunately.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Mon 10 Mar 2014, 20:57

RedOranje wrote:

I fully expect him to end up staying at Munich for a good long time.  If he hasn't agreed a new deal by this summer though expect a thousand more rumours and probably some actual interest, regardless of whether Bayern intend to run down his contract and/or try to get him to agree another.

If Liverpool DON'T show interest I'll be more than a little frustrated, though I don't rate our chances of signing him even if he does move particularly highly... all of the financial super clubs will inevitably be in for him as will the trophy chasing sides.  We may still be outside the bubble for landing players of his caliber, unfortunately.

I expect him to stay too, at least a couple more years, thing is though he is a VERY arrogant SOB and has a mind of his own, so everything is indeed possible.
Might be he feels underappreciated to be one among many at Bayern (that's where Utd and, who knows, Liverpool could become interesting, big names after all where he would be welcomed as a superstar. Utd would surely pay more, but Liverpool play CL and would be a hipster move).
Might be he wants to play Premier League.
Might be Barca, Real, and Chelsea are calling and he fancies a challenge there.

However he missed the last months of last years treble campaign, so it's not like he would be completely 'been there done that' with us.

One thing is  sure however, he WILL get more money elsewhere, as we won't blow up the wage structure for him. This usually doesn't bring our players to leaving (Müller, Lahm etc surely had lucrative offers over the last years), but with Kroos it's not so sure.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Mon 10 Mar 2014, 21:11

as for the transfer rumours, sure it will get crazy, especially in the British media, they were going at it already in the winter window, encouraging people to place bets, poor suckers, when there was absolutely not the slightest chance of a move.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Mon 10 Mar 2014, 21:16

Not sure United would be able/willing to pay more than Liverpool this summer, particularly if they miss out on European football.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Mon 10 Mar 2014, 21:22

^ They have implied that major funds will be available for the summer.

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Mon 10 Mar 2014, 21:23

RedOranje wrote:Not sure United would be able/willing to pay more than Liverpool this summer, particularly if they miss out on European football.

hmm ok, probably I'm buying too much into the 'Utd to break the bank','200m war chest', 'Utd offer Kroos 250k£ a week' PR campaign they're driving.
Anyway god knows how the situation will be at Utd in the summer, I can't really believe they'll let Moysie stay on, though I sincerely hope so, for everyone else's delight and amusement.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Mon 10 Mar 2014, 21:33

El Chelsea Fuerte wrote:^ They have implied that major funds will be available for the summer.
From the exact same sources that shout every window about a thousand different transfers that never materialize. If you truly believe that a club without CL football funds and with significant debt will be willing to gamble their financial future on one transfer window under David Moyes to the tune of £200m then I've got a bridge to sell you.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Mon 10 Mar 2014, 21:33

I know this might sound crazy, but if Wenger goes after him he just might come to Arsenal and play along the new German crew. Razz 

We have the money and the Germans. cheers 

I cant see Kroos leaving tbh, there is no way he leaving what Bayenr are now.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next