Twoism
RED
Robespierre
Lex
Mr Nick09
34 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Timmy Sherwood, the gunner boy coaching spurs - Page 3 Empty Re: Timmy Sherwood, the gunner boy coaching spurs

Post by M99 Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:54 pm

Casciavit wrote:Lol, if Allegri joins Spurs I can guarantee you this would be his starting 11.

Lloris
Walker Chiriches Dawson Vertonghen
Paulinho Sandro Capoue
Assou-Ekotto
Soldado Lamela

Fixed/

M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Timmy Sherwood, the gunner boy coaching spurs - Page 3 Empty Re: Timmy Sherwood, the gunner boy coaching spurs

Post by Motogp69 Fri Apr 18, 2014 8:37 pm

Still concerned about Van Gaal. Great manager, but not sure he can survive the English media. Still wish they would go after Frank de Boer.
Motogp69
Motogp69
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Fri Apr 18, 2014 8:45 pm

Lamela is not great as a striker tbh....play him wider or behind the strikers if you want to get the best out of him.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Sat Apr 19, 2014 1:46 am

"I have assessed the players more than anyone. I could not tell you the best 11 players at Tottenham," Sherwood said.

"They're are all so similar, much of a muchness regarding the same quality."

:facepalm:

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Apr 19, 2014 1:55 am

You know a manager is shit when they are constantly making excuses about his players quality.

Pardew does it all the f*cking time, despite the fact its the best squad of players he ever had and ever will have.

Same goes for Sherwood.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Busby Babe Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:13 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:You know a manager is shit when they are constantly making excuses about his players quality.

Pardew does it all the f*cking time, despite the fact its the best squad of players he ever had and ever will have.

Same goes for Sherwood.

Moyes does the same too Laughing
Busby Babe
Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:17 am

Busby Babe wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:You know a manager is shit when they are constantly making excuses about his players quality.

Same goes for Sherwood.

Mazzarri too Proud
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:18 am

Robespierre wrote:
Busby Babe wrote:

Same goes for Sherwood.

Mazzarri too Proud

Mou too Proud

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:19 am

Robespierre wrote:
Busby Babe wrote:

Same goes for Sherwood.

Mazzarri too Proud

Mou too Proud

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:52 am

Tim Sherwood:

"Carlo Ancelotti must sleep easy, mustn't he?" Sherwood said. "He'll go to bed thinking, 'Who've we got tomorrow? Oh, it doesn't matter. We've got Gareth and Cristiano Ronaldo fit, we've got Isco in there who can do a bit and Xabi Alonso who will link from back to front. The defenders, just stay where they are, we'll keep a clean sheet and we'll win three or four-nil.' As much as he takes credit for winning and he possibly might win the European Cup, it's got to be an easier job than Tony Pulis has had."

Lmao what a dweeb. No wonder Spurs are this shit. "you know lads I'll put you all in at once and hope for the best mkay"

Last edited by halamadrid2 on Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:14 pm

Sherwood since his tenure has shown to be a very bitter man whose emotions conquer whatever cognitive reason that he once had when he took upon the helm. His frequent bouts of anger and proneness to irritation clearly do not instill any confidence let alone respect in a Spurs squad who seem disillusioned by a manager who seems completely out of his depth.

Would be detrimental to Spurs and his own health if he continued next year by some happen-stance.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Highburied Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:17 pm

Iv said last summer that Spuds are becoming QPR v2 while everyone was jumping ship and predicted them to finish top 3.

They are desparate bunch.

Modric and Bale >> Spuds midfield for the next 5 years.
Highburied
Highburied
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Motogp69 Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:31 am

Well to be honest Bale and Modric would be better than the vast majority of midfields in the Premier League. Good lord if they still had Van der Vaart what that midfield could do (I still hope Van Gaal brings him back).

Same goes for Sherwood.

My thoughts exactly.

I still think we have a "mental issue" because you can't have the number of individual errors we have had this season if you wish to challenge for the top 4 and the title. While I still believe in the talent of the squad given time and the right manager, I think this is something that must be addressed though admittedly I have no idea how.

Either way, Sherwood literally has no clue, there are so many functional XI's he could put out and instead he keeps wanting to force Eriksen out of the 10 and onto the left wing 🤦and why does he keep playing Lennon 🤦why is he letting Ade go so deep into the midfield to collect the ball 🤦and on and on and on...

Oh and now he pissed off Sandro :facepalm:
Motogp69
Motogp69
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sat Apr 26, 2014 2:28 pm

Tim Sherwood feels his record shows that he has done a good job with Tottenham since taking over earlier in the season.

Speculation over Sherwood's long-term future at White Hart Lane has been rife ever since the 45-year-old succeeded Andre Villas-Boas as head coach in December, with reports frequently suggesting Tottenham will look to bring in a new boss at the end of the season.

The club look set to miss out on a top-four finish in the English top-flight and exited the Europa League in March courtesy of a last-16 defeat to Benfica.

Yet Sherwood has drawn attention to his current Premier League win ratio of 57 per cent, which is better than any of his predecessors.

"The record's good – it is better than any Premier League manager in the history of this club," said Sherwood, who has taken charge of 17 league games.

"There has been no one at this club who has done a better job at the Premier League. My record stands for itself."

Sherwood believes there is no need for Tottenham to replace him, suggesting only someone with a "magic wand" could have done more to help the team this season.

"It was never the brief when I came into the club that we had to finish in fourth place," he added. "What was said to me was: 'Can we make the team a little bit more attractive and score more goals?' I think I've ticked that box.

"When I took over I told the chairman this would be a very difficult task to finish in the top four with the squad of players you've got.

"So I was very upfront and honest with him. And I was still put in the position and just tried to do the best I can.

"It looks like the top four has been a bridge too far unfortunately. I don't know if someone else could do better. If someone comes in with a magic wand perhaps. The only way for someone to do better is you need time with it.

"It's important for the club, and for any club, to know what they want and not to just get anyone as they are the biggest name who can appease the fans for 10 minutes.

"Those guys still get the sack wherever they go so it's about getting the right man for the right job and the right fit."
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sat Apr 26, 2014 2:35 pm

They should get rid of him imo, can't recruit any players to play under this douche who doesn't even think Sandro is good enough to play... seriously.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:07 pm

And his record is even better now :bow:
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Motogp69 Sun Apr 27, 2014 4:05 am

How is that record against the top 4 :coffee: Yeah, shove off Timmy...
Motogp69
Motogp69
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu May 01, 2014 1:41 pm

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BmjPjEUCQAA85sq.png

hmm
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu May 01, 2014 1:59 pm

LOL @ teams having a worse record than us.

Below the top 8 the league is a joke.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu May 01, 2014 2:00 pm

it's good, he has been very solid. but spurs will fck it up because they think De Boer or some other scrub is the savior, one year later they will find another savior... they dont understand that for smaller clubs trying to breach an established order, consistency matters more because they have less talent.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Thu May 01, 2014 2:03 pm

Timmy Sherwood, the gunner boy coaching spurs - Page 3 G3z5ai3ac4bmk5kl1ot4

Wut is this
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu May 01, 2014 2:35 pm

CR trashing Bayern/doing single ladies/celebrating his 15th CL goal/beating a new record/going to the finals/beating messi at something/enjoying life
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Thu May 01, 2014 3:05 pm

Okay,just because of that I hope Atletico win CL.

Among all the other right reasons why the whole world will support Atleti Proud
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Thu May 01, 2014 10:32 pm

vibe just admit that you want RM to lose, cause they fired mou for being a scrub manager Smile
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Fri May 02, 2014 4:18 am

That says more about Arsenal than it does Spurs lol

I haven't been following Spurs much lately because there is nothing more to play for and, more than that, I despise Sherwood (I still watch most games). However, I'm pretty sure he left Sandro out of the squad and claimed that he was injured or unfit, only for Sandro to go on twitter and refute it. I think he's been doing the same with Lamela recently too. Been declared fit to play but Sherwood is saying he isn't Laughing
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Tue May 13, 2014 2:07 pm

Aaaaaaaaand he's gone.

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/27389072

It's being reported that Pochettino is the favourite to succeed Sherwood. I find that a bit odd, like AVB Mk II. Sure Pochettino had a very good season with Southampton, but I don't think he's what Tottenham need.

Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next