LeSwagg James
izzy
dmize
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Le Samourai
24 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 11 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:15 pm

ESPN Stats & Info ‏@ESPNStatsInfo 9h
NBA players with 45 points & 6 steals in a game over the last 25 seasons: Michael Jordan, Clyde Drexler, Allen Iverson and... Corey Brewer.

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 11 Yao

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 11 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Le Samourai Sat Apr 12, 2014 4:42 pm

It's not even like he hit 10 threes or something. Dude just turned into prime Wade for a minute lol.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:40 pm

Roy Hibbert 0-9 right now rofl rofl
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:48 pm

RPG since All Star break:

Steph Curry - 4.3

Roy Hibbert - 4.5

This guy is looking more and more like a poor man's Kwame Brown these days.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:31 pm

OKC *bleep* sucks
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:14 pm

No they don't lol.

Anyway Pacers moved the ball the best they have in absolutely f*cking months.

It was a lot closer than it really was in reality.

Also the reason Hibbert gets so few boards for his size is quite easy to explain.... he's always boxing out the main threat so the likes of West, George and Stephenson get easy boards.

What he should do more often is when he boxes out he should be making sure he rotates to where the ball is more often.

Anyway that hasn't been his major problem in this stretch of crap.... he's not been defending the paint anywhere near as where as he used to, not blocking shots and deflecting shots.

And his offence right now is absolute garbage, its never been good but this is just horrendous.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:08 pm

KD was no where near George late in the game.. He should of let somebody else guard that pos Stephenson
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Apr 14, 2014 5:17 pm

If it ended today we would have the 3 v 6 and 4 v 5 match ups as follows;

Raptors - Wizards
Bulls - Nets

Clippers - GSW
Rockets - Blazers

If so, who you guys got?

Some tough ones imo
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon Apr 14, 2014 5:36 pm

Curry followed up that triple double with 47 Proud
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:32 pm

Clippers will beat GSW, Nets will beat Bulls, Blazers will beat Rockets ( if LMA is healthy)

I'm undecided on Wizard's and Raptor's atm but i'm leaning towards Raps.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:38 pm

I think the Rockets might beat the Blazers...im not sure, it depends on McHale.

Lillard usually played well vs the Rockets and LMA will have his way with Jones, but I think if McHale is smart he will roll out the Asik-Howard line up to slow Aldridge down.

Blazers still cant go to their bench so its not like they will counter by bringing Lopez out the game and putting in a wing either.

You would also think Matthews and Batum together would slow Harden but it doesnt seem to happen.

Not sure, its a tough series.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:51 pm

I have made my feelings known on the rockets before....

Too much of their buckets comes from iso via Harden, which isn't gonna fly.

They have a major weakness at point guard.... at some point in the game if not for the majority of it Lillard is gonna have a field day. ( especially against Lin rofl )

They chuck up far too many 3s, Blazers do too but they fashion more open shots through good spacing and ball movement by comparison.

Batum and Matthews are much better wing defenders than what the Rockets have and quite frankly both are more reliable than Parsons.

As for the rest of the front court, Blazers have a clear offensive edge to me with Aldridge and to some extent Robin Lopez who is underrated offensively IMO.

Dwight will protect the rim as he always does, but he and Jones are a weakness offensively compared.

Not to mention neither really knock down their FTs with any regularity.

Which will be a problem as the entire starting Blazers 5 are excellent FT shooters, my main issue with the Blazers is their bench which might and probably will be an issue.

But on that same token when Beverly and Dwight are not on the floor the Rockets defense is abysmal and i expect that to be taken advantage of.

It's gonna be a close series don't get me wrong but i expect the Blazers to end up winning it, as long the likes of LMA are healthy.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:02 pm

Valid points tbh, wouldnt argue any of them.

I just have trouble conceiving two "top 10 players" and the "best center and shooting guard in the league" going out in the first round. What a black mark that would be, even against a team as good as these Blazers.

My problem with the Blazers aside from the bad bench are however, LMA in the last minutes of the game...for some reason, turns to absolute poo.

Something Ill steal from an article I read.

"And if you drill down through Aldridge's career you find a player who shoots a significantly lower percentage from the charity stripe in the final five minutes of close games. During his career, Aldridge has made just 111 of 164 free throws -- 67.7 percent. And this from a player who is a 78.2 percent shooter, overall, from the foul line during his career.

Aldridge's best year of clutch free-throw shooting was last season, when he made the most of few opportunities in the lockout-shortened schedule, going 11 of 12 for a poor team.

But in the two seasons prior to that he shot 70 percent, then 62 percent from the line in clutch situations. This season he is even worse, at 15-for-25, 60 percent, in the clutch."

"Whether out of necessity, routine, over-eagerness, or something else, Aldridge has found himself with the ball and the game on the line a heck of a lot this season, and he has routinely struggled to deliver, especially lately. Although he’s hit a number of game-winners since emerging as Portland’s go-to player in 2011-12, Aldridge is shooting just 31.1 percent (26-for-83) in clutch situations this season, which is almost as bad as it gets for players with at least 50 clutch attempts, per NBA.com/stats. Note: “clutch” is defined as the final five minutes of regulation and overtime when the score is within five points either way."

And it seems to have spread to a degree.

"Since the new year, here are Portland’s leaders in field goal attempts in clutch situations (games within five points in the final five minutes) according to NBA.com:

Damian Lillard: 36.4 percent from the field, 31 percent from three on 33 shots, LaMarcus Aldridge: 29.7 percent from the field on 37 shots, Wesley Matthews: 37 percent from the field, 40 percent from 3 on 27 shots"

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:14 pm

I didn't take note of that tbh, it would have a massive impact if they continue to come up small in crunch time.

But anyway as you said McHale will be a big factor, if he makes adjustments to what i have seen in the regular season for the positive then i might change my pick to Rockets.

But i really have no faith in him as a coach to do that.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:06 pm

The Franchise wrote:If it ended today we would have the 3 v 6 and 4 v 5 match ups as follows;

Raptors - Wizards
Bulls - Nets

Clippers - GSW
Rockets - Blazers

If so, who you guys got?

Some tough ones imo

Nets, Clippers and Rockets..

I think the Raps will win because of home court and I don't think the Wizards are there yet, they've blown a lot of games because of immaturity this season.. I'll be rooting for them because they're my home team

I've been trolling my boy for the past few months that if they met in the playoffs, John Wall would eliminate them though Very Happy
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:22 am

Lol @ Heat's lineup tonight, seen bigger football teams Laughing

Chalmers, Douglas, Wade, Battier and Haslem rofl
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:09 am

I don't know why the *bleep* LeBron and Bosh are sitting out when the #1 seed is still undecided ffs

What's an extra 2 games of regular season play?

Spoelstra :facepalm:
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:58 am

This is a *bleep* joke, getting raped :facepalm:
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:52 pm

The Franchise wrote:If it ended today we would have the 3 v 6 and 4 v 5 match ups as follows;

Raptors - Wizards
Bulls - Nets

Clippers - GSW
Rockets - Blazers

If so, who you guys got?

Some tough ones imo

Raptors - Wizards: I'm leaning towards the Wizards, especially if Wall and Gortat win their respective match ups. Having said that Raptors may end up winning due to having more players that contribute offensively.

Bulls - Nets: Tough one, I'm not willing to bet against a tough as nails Bulls team, especially if Noah keeps up his ridiculous averages. Having said that it's pretty clear that the Nets are a team that were assembled with the playoffs in mind so they will have the experience and the players that can execute. The Nets also have the clutchest player in the East (and I don't mean Paul Pierce eco smile)

Clippers - Warriors: Tough one, I guess this one depends on which Warriors show up. Golden State may as well be knows as the "Heat Checks", when they get hot it's pretty much impossible to stop. The Warriors took the Spurs all the way last year. Having said that I personally think this is where Doc will prove that it's good coaching that takes teams to the later rounds, I'm not a fan of Mark Jackson. On the court I expect the third best power forward in the League to lead the Clippers to win in this one.

Rockets - Blazers: Tough one, I look at the Blazers bench and frankly I'm less than impressed and in the playoffs it the role players that give the team that extra push when things get tough. The Rockets have their own issues, mainly being that their style doesn't suit traditional playoff basketball. I think the Rockets will eventually win this one, but mostly because I'm practically legally obliged to favour the team with arguably the best center in the league and arguably the best two guard in the league in a playoff series.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:45 pm

Are we still sure Dwight is the best center in the league though?

Because i'm not, this isn't Orlando 2009 and quite frankly not only has he not improved he's regressed.

I'll give people Harden, mainly because outside of Wade who is never healthy there's a lack of talent at the 2 these days.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:00 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Are we still sure Dwight is the best center in the league though?

Because i'm not, this isn't Orlando 2009 and quite frankly not only has he not improved he's regressed.

I'll give people Harden, mainly because outside of Wade who is never healthy there's a lack of talent at the 2 these days.

A part of me isn't convinced either but let's be honest no other center has really put forward a great case.

I think Marc Gasol has that potential but his injuries this season have held him back.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:10 pm

Noah >
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:43 pm

Bobcats finally make the playoffs and they are rewarded with playing the Heat.

Probably will only win a game, any other team in the East I think they could take to 7 or beat.

Also how the hell does Philly lose 26 straight and still end up with a better record than the Bucks? Laughing
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:12 pm

LeSwagg James wrote:Noah >

LOL can't believe I forgot Noah :facepalm:

Still Howard is at least considered to be at that level.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:51 pm

I wish GS had gotten 5 and Portland 6. Would have made for slightly better matchups.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:33 pm

Sounds like the Nets are gonna tank tonights game so they don't have to play the Bulls, but they also would get Miami in the 2nd round. D-Will, Pierce, Johnson all game time decisions

Knicks will probably still lose
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next