LeSwagg James
izzy
dmize
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Le Samourai
24 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 20 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by dmize Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:01 am

Westbrook needs to cool it with all the threes lately. He made some tonight but still shouldn't be taking 12 threes.

dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 20 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by dmize Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:04 am

rofl Tony Allen

tonights a perfect example of why he was called trick or treat in Boston
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:06 am

These playoffs are crazy.. Thunder already in a must win situation so early on..
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:36 am

Did the Grizzlies and Hawks just pick up wins  Shocked 
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:54 am

Hawks ffs :bow:
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:55 am

As we were discussing Rox - Blazers.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:15 am

Tony Allen is such a huge player for Memphis, literally OKC's kryptonite.

also this;

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 20 BmCRniSCcAA9In0

:facepalm:
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:22 am

Ibaka isnt open enough tbf.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:28 am

Pacers :facepalm:

Also OKC are starting to make GSW look like inside-out team ffs.

The amount of jumpers they are chucking up is ridiculous.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:33 am

Zealous wrote:Tony Allen is such a huge player for Memphis, literally OKC's kryptonite.

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 20 Chris-traeger-photograph_440x355

The Problem was the bench this game tbh Laughing Scott Brooks insists on playing scrub players for the fourth consecutive year.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:10 pm

With regrads to the power forward debate for it's

1a. Love
1b. Aldridge
2. Griffen

No other power forwards are at the level of those three imo.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:17 pm

Love is not the best PF in the league imo, would pick Griffin Aldridge and Davis above him tbh. Also no one at that level? There is no position as top heavy as the PF position. Tim Duncan is up there with anyone in a series, same with Dirk who has the same amount of talent on his team as the Wolves, and yet still manages to get in the PO.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:19 pm

I know it's not his fault but i need to see Love in post season before i put him at no 1.

It's cliche but that's where it matters and where you define your career.

Also this time next year Anthony Davis will be in the discussion.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:23 pm

Nah, the Mavs have more talent the than Wolves. And on top of that, experienced players.

Carter, Calderon, Marion, Ellis...these are experienced players.

Rubio, Pekovic..who else? These are players who havent done anything in the league. As much as I rave about both.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:30 pm

Freeza wrote:Love is not the best PF in the league imo, would pick Griffin Aldridge and Davis above him tbh. Also no one at that level? There is no position as top heavy as the PF position. Tim Duncan is up there with anyone in a series, same with Dirk who has the same amount of talent on his team as the Wolves, and yet still manages to get in the PO.

No way is Griffin better than Love, absolutely no way. Kevin Love is the best power forward in the NBA. I'll fight anyone on GL.

Davis will be elite if not the best very soon just needs more experience under his belt.

Dirk and Timmy are future hall of famers. Two of the best ever, but their careers are almost over ( Sad )

The Timberwolves bench sucks, they don't have any players that can help out Love on defence and Adelman's extreme decline as a coach plus the terrible front office has ensured that Love has to average a triple double for the season to stand a chance of being in the playoffs ffs

When Love goes to the Spurs/Suns/Bulls/Celtics I'll be proven right ffs.

Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:34 pm

I am with Zeal.

I just think its lazy to look at Love.

The difference between the Mavs and Wolves is not Dirk and Love, its literally everything else.

I understand Mole saying he cant call him the best without him being in the playoffs, but I will differ on that. If there was another power forward with the defensive side of the game up to par, then I would have him over Love. But Blake, LMA, they arent great defensive players either but Love is a terrific rebounder and rivals all of them on the offensive end.

Davis defensively is above and beyond all of these guys, which is why he wil soon be the very best.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:40 pm

Davis is already a much better defender than Love, averages 20/10/3 as a 20 year-old. Shoots 52% from the field and 80% FT. That is pretty elite in my opinion.
Tim Duncan and Dirk's career over? Yeah maybe they'll retire soon, but Tim is still one of the better interior defenders.
Dirk is shooting at a 50/40/90 mark this season while averaging 22/6 and leading his team to the playoffs. Timmy D is averaging 25/16/5 and 3 blocks pr48 compared to his MVP numbers of 30/15/4.5 and 3 blocks, that's hardly end of career numbers.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:48 pm

Not disagreeing with anything you guys are saying, i just need to see it first lol.

On a talent level he probably is the best but i need to see that talent where it matters before i make the jump.

Actually there is one thing i disagree with, Love is not a good defender IMO.

Not any better than the competition anyway, his rebounding is great but rebounding =/= defence
At least great defence anyway and most of the time its Pekovic doing the boxing out leaving to uncontested boards.

Personally i think LMA is the best defensively of the 3 but none of them are that great on that end really.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:53 pm

No, his defence isnt good. Its quite poor. But I mean, his rivals are not better..other than Davis.

At least Love finishes off possessions with rebounds. I cant make an excuse in the world for Dirk to be averaging only 6 rebounds a game.

LMA is probably the best out of these names defensively, because he has length, the most size and is reasonably mobile. But yeah, nothing to write home about.

On this subject

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:11 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Not disagreeing with anything you guys are saying, i just need to see it first lol.

On a talent level he probably is the best but i need to see that talent where it matters before i make the jump.

Actually there is one thing i disagree with, Love is not a good defender IMO.

Not any better than the competition anyway, his rebounding is great but rebounding =/= defence
At least great defence anyway and most of the time its Pekovic doing the boxing out leaving to uncontested boards.

Personally i think LMA is the best defensively of the 3 but none of them are that great on that end really.

Defensive rebounds is the most important defensive stat because it ends the opponent's offensive possession.

Also;

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 20 Ib0jCPetaOM3Iq

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 20 NauticalLastBumblebee

:coffee:

It's not that he can't play it, but mostly to do with how the Wolves set themselves up on the defensive end. If he played under Thibs or Doc Rivers I'm pretty sure his defence would be at a higher level.

Also Love is a monster on the offensive end, a threat from the inside and the outside. He has a +26.97 PER which more than LMA or Griffin.

This is a guy who can drop 51 points on the Thunder. He's dropped 45 on the Clippers this season, 42 on the Pacers early in this season before the Monstars stole their talent. In December he made 8 threes against the Spurs.

I agree that he needs to make the play offs but so far it's not on him that he isn't there.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:18 pm

Oh right i agree with that then.

Also Zeal i know, i just didn't word it particularly well lol. I meant to say it doesn't mean great defence.

In any case i agree and i did say it wasn't his fault tbf hmm
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:22 pm

Lebron and Durant should be ashamed of themselves, getting patted by Love Laughing

He is probably shorter than both of them and cant jump a lick.

But no, he isnt a great defensive player but I think just like Dirk, he has the fundamentals down okay but he needs some speed and shot blocking next to him. It's easier to appreciate someone like him than say Blake, because Blake should be a great defender with his physical tools...but just dont seem to understand the fundementals on that end/play with the require intensity.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:24 pm

Agree with you both.

LOL this thread is only place where I can say something like that to you two Proud
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:02 pm

Zealous wrote:Agree with you both.

LOL this thread is only place where I can say something like that to you two Proud
Well this is the best thread on GL :coffee: free of trolls.. Except for the occasional Gil post on Jeremy Lin.

And I still think Love is great, I just do not agree with the gap being that big between all the great PFs.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:43 pm

Freeza wrote:
Zealous wrote:Agree with you both.

Well this is the best thread on GL ☕free of trolls.. Except for the occasional Gil post on Jeremy Lin.

And I still think Love is great, I just do not agree with the gap being that big between all the great PFs.

Fair point.

For record I don't think the gap is THAT big. It's just that for me those three are the top candidates in the PF position.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:47 pm

Davis is just the closest imo, that guy has GOAT potential, it's insane.. If he can gain 30 pounds and improve his overall offensive game, he could be one of the most unstoppable PF/C in a long time. He is the only one that can challenge LeBron and Durant in the upcoming years imo.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next