Jose Mourinho: Emmanuel Adebayor is closer to Real Madrid than Neymar or Sergio Aguero

+9
Turok_TTZ
FennecFox7
Freeza
teamanarchy
EarlyPrototype
hrealmadrid
Mr Nick09
VanDeezNuts
Ganso
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Jose Mourinho: Emmanuel Adebayor is closer to Real Madrid than Neymar or Sergio Aguero - Page 2 Empty Re: Jose Mourinho: Emmanuel Adebayor is closer to Real Madrid than Neymar or Sergio Aguero

Post by FennecFox7 Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:38 am

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
Turok_TTZ wrote:
Giggity5313 wrote:lol if he said this about aguero you know the posters above me wouldn't be saying "misleading"

+1. sad thing is that this is probably true.

haha, you guys are absolutely right. However, he didnt Razz

why be so mad about kun to Real, fantastic player, we all should be excited
because my algerian boy benzema.... pale

FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Jose Mourinho: Emmanuel Adebayor is closer to Real Madrid than Neymar or Sergio Aguero - Page 2 Empty Re: Jose Mourinho: Emmanuel Adebayor is closer to Real Madrid than Neymar or Sergio Aguero

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:08 am

Giggity5313 wrote:
St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
Turok_TTZ wrote:
Giggity5313 wrote:lol if he said this about aguero you know the posters above me wouldn't be saying "misleading"

+1. sad thing is that this is probably true.

haha, you guys are absolutely right. However, he didnt Razz

why be so mad about kun to Real, fantastic player, we all should be excited
because my algerian boy benzema.... pale

I can relate, i was pissed when we mishandled etoo, we failed to recognize such a hard worker.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:50 am

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
Turok_TTZ wrote:

a benchwarmer u mean? He wont be benching the benz. And if higuain returns to prominence, aguero will simply be another striker Higuain will add to his list of "strikers that are supposingly better than me yet i am still the starter regardless".

the 45 million imo can be better used or saved and that is my problem. if we can sign him for less than 30million then np but thats not gonna happen now is it? that and Cantera. Morata barely has a chance to shine as it is. We sign aguero, there is no future for Morata in real madrid, no chance in hell. Rather not screw over morata chances than sign aguero for the epic lulz that will follow.

I hope we sign no new striker. that way Mourinho will be forced to call up Morata or Joselu. Or he can low ball everyone and play cr7 as striker to remove all doubt of wut he plans for our cantera.

I want a new Raul damnit. one from the cantera. Morata can be that new Raul, but only if mou is wise enough to give him the opportunity to deliver.

Well, tbf, benzema is also bench when higuain returns to form so at least they have that in common Smile

someone missed Mourinho's opinion on castilla i see, that wont happen, you can stop dreaming.

oh and btw, Aguero will cost us less than 20M you know, benzema sold for 25-30M + some cash Razz

Ur quite confident its benzema that will be sold. Be prepared to be disappointed when the time comes.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:00 am

you really think It will be higuain?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:32 am

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:you really think It will be higuain?

U can answer that urself, whether u'd be able to accept it is a completely different tale.
ofc, there is always the chance that we keep both. worked before. can work still and in fact is wut i am expecting.

srsly, u guys ovethink things a bit too much. go outside and play some football.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:45 pm

always had a feeling that the 3rd striker thing was an excuse to get rid of benzema plain and simple. the simple added competition of higuain to whom he lose against 60% of the times, + the combination of a tactical player like ade on which mourinho relies against barca, is a combo killer for benzema. He will ask out in 3 months.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:54 pm

I think it's more because Higuain is an unknown going into the season. He's not fit and still not completely healthy... not a criticism btw; just takes a while to recover from that surgery.

So Mou wants some backup until he sees how Higuain progresses. He doesn't trust Benzema as his only fit CF.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:57 pm

I know it's gonna take time but by january he will be a lot better, as predicted by his physician, he said by end of the year higuain will be at 95-100%.

Higuain already looks very good imo.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:02 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:I know it's gonna take time but by january he will be a lot better, as predicted by his physician, he said by end of the year higuain will be at 95-100%.

Higuain already looks very good imo.

We'll see against Uruguay. That's a true test right there.

Back to top Go down

Post by hrealmadrid Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:23 pm

I think it won't be long before Pipita starts knocking in goals like it's nobodies business
hrealmadrid
hrealmadrid
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:40 am

How about neymar and ade playing in some games together? just for rotational purposes, since i think chemistry has been built better with our players
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:52 am

who said we are signing Ade back?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:16 am

hypothetical Very Happy
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum