Lex
S
fatman123
M99
Great Leader Sprucenuce
82 posters

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

Barcelona given 2 transfer periods transfer ban by FIFA - Page 6 Empty Re: Barcelona given 2 transfer periods transfer ban by FIFA

Post by Blue Barrett Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:40 pm

LeSwagg James wrote:Nothing surprises me about this disgraceful club anymore.. They probably run a drug cartel and human trafficking ring also

Disgusting
Think it has more to do with Russell the man rather than Barcelona the club tbh.

Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Barcelona given 2 transfer periods transfer ban by FIFA - Page 6 Empty Re: Barcelona given 2 transfer periods transfer ban by FIFA

Post by The_Badger Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:41 pm

harhar11 wrote:
McAgger wrote:Great news to wake up to Proud

Mes que un club

this again...

Do people actually know why they use "Mes que un club"?

In case you don't know it has nothing to do with how Barca are today, but with the fact that Camp nou used to be the only place where Catalan's used to be able to speak their language..

Ignorance is bliss I guess. I bet most don't even know much about the history of their own clubs.

The_Badger
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:43 pm

I know ter Stegen won't move now but what happens to Alen Halilovic? Does this ban include Barça B aswell?
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:45 pm

Meh. Even if they don't get away with it they'll still be fine.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:49 pm

so are barca still considered a "credit" to football?

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:50 pm

http://www.cadenaser.com/futbol/articulo/fifa-prohibe-barca-fichar-verano-2015/csrcsrpor/20140402csrcsrftb_3/Tes?id_rsoc=carrusel-tw

I don't read Spanish, but someone said this link indicates that the ban is irrevocable and unappealable?
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:52 pm

Gil wrote:Meh. Even if they don't get away with it they'll still be fine.

Of course they will, if there's one club that could get away with not signing anyone for 2 windows its Barca.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:53 pm

El Chelsea Fuerte wrote:so are barca still considered a "credit" to football?

Have anyone considered that since Rosell became the president? I think not..

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:18 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
Gil wrote:Meh. Even if they don't get away with it they'll still be fine.

Of course they will, if there's one club that could get away with not signing anyone for 2 windows its Barca.

...Because they've illegally poached all these young talents who can take the step up to the first team from the academy x)

Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by chinomaster182 Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:19 pm

El Cujo wrote:http://www.cadenaser.com/futbol/articulo/fifa-prohibe-barca-fichar-verano-2015/csrcsrpor/20140402csrcsrftb_3/Tes?id_rsoc=carrusel-tw

I don't read Spanish, but someone said this link indicates that the ban is irrevocable and unappealable?

I can confirm, according to them FIFA directly told them its "irrevocable".

Nothing on unappelable though, it also says the RFEF is complicit in this and has also been fined.
chinomaster182
chinomaster182
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:52 pm

Apparently, Blatter had talked to them last year saying that, if they do this again, they would get hit hard. The latest underage signing must have been the last straw...
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:57 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:I know ter Stegen won't move now but what happens to Alen Halilovic? Does this ban include Barça B aswell?

http://espnfc.com/news/story/_/id/1772155/marc-andre-ter-stegen-set-borussia-moenchengladbach-exit-barcelona-ban?cc=5901

According to the last paragraph of that link, Ter Stegens agent makes it sound that if players signed prior to the ban that they are already signed and that those transfers wont be void.

That means we still get Ter Stegen and Hallilovic if they already put pen to paper before today. Which by the sounds both of there agents, they already did.

with Rafinha, Deulofeu....and even Bojan coming back (Cuenca and Afellay healthy again)...we are just again shit out of luck out of defenders. In every other position we seem ok, atleast for a year of no transfers. Time to promote Bagnack I guess
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by cyberman Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:00 pm

The holier than thou attitude from barca and it's fans can stop now, this last year bass been a disaster for them.
They'd have probably nationalised all these young stars then the clowns can role out how great la masia is and what a credit it is to football.
Just shows

cyberman
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:03 pm

Hate all you want, buddy. Your whinning will change nothing

Our reputation is tarnished, no shit. We can still work on fixing it. In the meantime we will continue to get results on the pitch. Fact
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Badger Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:05 pm

You cannot register them before the first of June. Is the ban prohibit registering new players?

The_Badger
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Badger Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:08 pm

sportsczy wrote:Apparently, Blatter had talked to them last year saying that, if they do this again, they would get hit hard.  The latest underage signing must have been the last straw...

Proof? Or is this just made up bullshit like your "can't go to jail for attempted robbery" gibberish? rofl

The_Badger
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:10 pm

Marc-Andre ter Stegen has stated that he will leave Borussia Monchengladbach this summer - even if he is blocked from joining Barcelona.

The Germany international still has just over a year to run on his current contract with the Bundesliga outfit but he has agreed to move to Catalunya at the end of the season.

However, that deal has now been thrown into jeopardy by the shock news that Barcelona have been banned by Fifa from signing any players for the next two transfer windows.

"I haven't heard anything about it and I don't know why are you asking me now," Ter Stegen told Kolner Express.

"I don't want to talk about it. I will definitely leave Borussia Monchengladbach in summer."

Ter Stegen's agent, Gerd vom Bruch, is unsure about whether the Barcelona deal is in danger of falling through, given it was agreed before the sanction was announced, but he says his client will not be short of alternatives.

"You can be sure Ter Stegen will not be unemployed," he told SID.

"I'm not a lawyer but the question is if already done deals are affected or not.

"I know Marc-Andre has still a contract with Borussia Mönchengladbach but I can't imagine he wants to stay longer."
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:27 pm

cyberman wrote:The holier than thou attitude from barca and it's fans can stop now, this last year bass been a disaster for them.
They'd have probably nationalised all these young stars then the clowns can role out how great la masia is and what a credit it is to football.
Just shows

Well, Man Utd also have a holier than thou attitude. I have lost count how many times I have heard a Utd fan complain about Barça players diving and say that it's not the united way, when you have Young, Rooney, Januzaj, Welbeck and had the king of all divers, C.Ronaldo.

Infact, English fans in general have a bigger holier than thou attitude than anyone in the world. Always going about how English players don't dive, it's only johnny foreigners, how they are an example of fairplay, how the PL is the best thing sinced slice bread and that you are a great player only once you have proven yourself in the PL.

So yeah, don't be a hypocrite..

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:40 pm

Marc-Andre ter Stegen's agent does not believe that the Borussia Monchengladbach starlet's proposed move to Barcelona will now go through.

The Germany international had already agreed to join the Blaugrana at the end of the season but the deal is now in jeopardy after it was announced on Wednesday that the Catalans have been banned from signing any players for the next two transfer windows because of Fifa regulation breaches relating to the acquisition and registration of players under the age of 18.

Ter Stegen's representative, Gerd vom Bruch, had initially claimed that he was confident that the reported €12 million switch would still go through but now he cannot see how the goalkeeper can complete his move to Camp Nou.

"If I have read the Fifa announcement in the right way, Marc-Andre's transfer [to Barcelona] will not be done in summer," the agent told SportBild.

Ter Stegen claimed earlier in the day that even if he is blocked from joining the Liga champions, he has no intention of seeing out the final year of his contract with Monchengladbach.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by EL Patron Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:54 pm

Punishment not harsh enough, can you imagine the punishment and the outrage if it was an English club
EL Patron
EL Patron
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by cyberman Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:55 pm

Well haraar if you're going to make stuff up about diving not being the united way you might as well call yourselves 100x cl winners
The utd way is playing with high tempo using the wings.. Not anything to do with diving.
I've never heard utd fans no admit that diving goes on at every club.. He'll we've booed ronaldo and going at times for their diving.
Hands up fans of other clubs who've done this.
But hey.. Barca are an inspiration!! Etc etc

cyberman
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by cyberman Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:57 pm

Going = young, thanks spellcheck
Times like this I wish the old forum was still available.. Remember the barca fans outrage over wenger, how ell clubs were pirates etc
Irony here at its best

cyberman
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:20 pm

EL Patron wrote:Punishment not harsh enough, can you imagine the punishment and the outrage if it was an English club

Arsenal are the masters at this :coffee:

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:43 pm

@sree999

Do you think that name-calling makes your arguments better? I think you would convey your thoughts better if you would voice them less vulgarly.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:43 pm

Please keep in mind forum rules regarding trolling, off-topic posts, and personal insults.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by sree999 Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:48 pm

This post is a troll fest dear admin . Cant u see .
sree999
sree999
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next