Lex
S
fatman123
M99
Great Leader Sprucenuce
82 posters

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

Go down

Barcelona given 2 transfer periods transfer ban by FIFA - Page 14 Empty Re: Barcelona given 2 transfer periods transfer ban by FIFA

Post by Art Morte Thu Aug 21, 2014 5:29 am

Hapless_Hans wrote:Barca statement:
“FC Barcelona may not in any way share a resolution that is an affront to the spirit of our Masia, a world renowned example of academic, human and sporting education.”

looool these absolute pricks really think the world revolves around them, don't they?

Yeah, I found that funny as well eco smile

It's basically the "spirit of Masia" - signing underage players from around the world - that's what is breaking the rules... and then their defence is that "we cannot accept the spirit of Masia being restricted"  Laughing 

Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Barcelona given 2 transfer periods transfer ban by FIFA - Page 14 Empty Re: Barcelona given 2 transfer periods transfer ban by FIFA

Post by Myesyats Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:30 pm

@RafaelH117 5h

Both Real Madrid and Atlético Madrid will be punished for the same irregularities as Barça by signing minors infringing FIFA rules. ‏

It’s unclear if they will be banned for a year from registering players or the punishment will be lighter. Likely to be the latter.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:36 pm

linetty wrote:@RafaelH117 5h

Both Real Madrid and Atlético Madrid will be punished for the same irregularities as Barça by signing minors infringing FIFA rules. ‏

It’s unclear if they will be banned for a year from registering players or the punishment will be lighter. Likely to be the latter.

Flo Proud
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Thu Jan 14, 2016 3:52 pm

Pedram wrote:
S wrote:Barca have like 10 illegal cases apparently.This will be difficult to get out of.

Lmao 10 players, i actually think that clown Rossel didn't know the rules.  Laughing 
What a fck up.  rofl 

Proud

LeSwagg James wrote:Nothing surprises me about this disgraceful club anymore.. They probably run a drug cartel and human trafficking ring also

Disgusting

Proud

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Thu Jan 14, 2016 4:35 pm

CBarca wrote:I think I'm just going to wait until FIFA does this to other clubs to say anything. Then again, I guess the other clubs are getting a head start on trying to fix this before FIFA comes after them, seeing as Barca is being punished before anyone else.

Well I've waited a couple years but, now I'm going to say something. Real and Atletico Madrid rofl people who were going on about how bad Barca is when their own clubs were doing the same thing rofl

Lovely. Great day this one.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by sk3ptical Thu Jan 14, 2016 4:44 pm

rofl
sk3ptical
sk3ptical
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Jan 14, 2016 4:57 pm

It was probably Rossell who persuaded us to buy players from Spain but in reality they were kids from like Japan or South America. His parting gift to Barca
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Thu Jan 14, 2016 4:59 pm

futbol wrote:
Pedram wrote:
S wrote:Barca have like 10 illegal cases apparently.This will be difficult to get out of.

Lmao 10 players, i actually think that clown Rossel didn't know the rules.  Laughing 
What a fck up.  rofl 

Proud

LeSwagg James wrote:Nothing surprises me about this disgraceful club anymore.. They probably run a drug cartel and human trafficking ring also

Disgusting

Proud
Proud
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu Jan 14, 2016 5:02 pm

Nothing surprises me about those three disgraceful clubs anymore tbh.
They probably run drug cartels and hman trafficking rings also.

Disgusting.

I think the Barca case has proven that the transfer ban punishment is ineffective.

I think it's time those clubs are banned from playing in Europe for a season or two.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Jan 14, 2016 5:06 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:Nothing surprises me about those three disgraceful clubs anymore tbh.

Disgusting.

I think the Barca case has proven that the transfer ban punishment is ineffective.

I think it's time those clubs are banned from playing in Europe for a season or two.
I reckon El Chapo was an Atletico Madrid fan
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Thu Jan 14, 2016 5:25 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:Nothing surprises me about those three disgraceful clubs anymore tbh.

Disgusting.

I think it's time those clubs are banned from playing in Europe for a season or two so that we may have shot at CL finally.

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu Jan 14, 2016 5:27 pm

Pirloisjesus wrote:

Disgusting.

I think it's time those clubs are banned from playing in Europe for a season or two so that we may have shot at CL finally.

Exactly. Leave some for the rest of us FFS Mad Mad Mad
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Thu Jan 14, 2016 5:44 pm

this would actually be a better deterrent on a lot of these laws, cos frankly i don't get how we've been breaking these laws for the past couple of years now....florentino really slacking, i didn't expect this. fifa and uefa would have to find some common ground. i prefer a ucl ban to prevent to show the extent of breaking these laws
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Thu Jan 14, 2016 5:54 pm

eelir wrote:It is crazy. I am not defending Barca, but I expect similar punishments to go to all teams, and not just Barca. Somehow, i find it tough to think that Barca are the only ones to do this.

Had to wait more than a year for this Smile
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14