Lex
S
fatman123
M99
Great Leader Sprucenuce
82 posters

Page 11 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

Barcelona given 2 transfer periods transfer ban by FIFA - Page 11 Empty Re: Barcelona given 2 transfer periods transfer ban by FIFA

Post by Cassius Fri Apr 04, 2014 4:43 pm

The lulz when it comes out half of the top teams in Europe do this and nothing happens to them.

To be fair to Harhar there is an article floating about saying another 30 teams are under investigation from Spain and England. And IMO to think it's only Barca that have done this is kind of naive. But then again, there's no chance so many teams will be banned from transfers.

Cassius
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Barcelona given 2 transfer periods transfer ban by FIFA - Page 11 Empty Re: Barcelona given 2 transfer periods transfer ban by FIFA

Post by The_Badger Fri Apr 04, 2014 4:49 pm

I think it's pretty clear Barca aren't alone here. Other clubs may have covered their tracks carefully, or not been as prolific in terms of numbers of violations, but the fact remains Barca have been caught.

The issue now is if other clubs are guilty will they serve similar punishments. It would be hilarious if 30-odd top clubs in Europe are prohibited from making transfers. rofl

The_Badger
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Fri Apr 04, 2014 4:50 pm

izzy wrote:
harhar11 wrote:I was quoting Lex, who said that Barça were the only team with 10 U-18 in europe.

You've been up and down this thread whining, complaining and crying about other teams long after Lex made his comment.

It ain't about other teams.
But, if you have the proof to indicte the others you are complaining about, go submit it to Fifa.

This.
Cassius wrote:The lulz when it comes out half of the top teams in Europe do this and nothing happens to them.

To be fair to Harhar there is an article floating about saying another 30 teams are under investigation from Spain and England. And IMO to think it's only Barca that have done this is kind of naive. But then again, there's no chance so many teams will be banned from transfers.

I started to talk about others club, because I got tired of their smugness.

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Fri Apr 04, 2014 5:01 pm

harhar11 wrote:I started to talk about others club, because I got tired of their smugness.

I don't care about the other clubs, BARCA got banned, not the other clubs.

Tired of their smugness? Oh please, take the sensitivity elsewhere.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Fri Apr 04, 2014 5:16 pm

RED wrote:The sense of entitlement and the whole 'holier than thou' attitude from the club is embarrassing.

thats what happens when everyone is licking your butt for the past years

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Apr 04, 2014 5:36 pm

harhar11 wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:
The_Badger wrote:
Proof?

from an article
Bartomeu criticized that Barcelona only received the final notice from football’s world governing body on Tuesday when the decision by its Disciplinary Committee had already been made on November 28.

That See yung loo kid has been playing non stop since then (the rest probably have as well) hence barca have ignored warnings thinking it would go away

Where did you get this misinformation? Barca said that once they got warned, these kids stopped playing official games with Barça..

I don't know about the other kid but that Lee Sung Woo kid has been playing in official games this year forget since November. I watch highlights sometimes and he is usually at the center of it

Last edited by halamadrid2 on Fri Apr 04, 2014 5:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri Apr 04, 2014 5:37 pm

Reports in the Spanish Press indicate that Barcelona rejected Andoni Zubizarreta’s offer of resignation this week.

The Blaugrana were handed a two window transfer ban by FIFA on Wednesday after breaking rules regarding the purchase of players under the age of 18.

And having come in for criticism for not bringing in a central defender last summer, the sporting director apparently went to the club with a resignation letter.

Radio Catalunya though, insist that the Camp Nou outfit have rejected that offer and will continue with the former goalkeeper overseeing the sporting side of things.

Barcelona are set to appeal the ban handed down to them by the governing body.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Fri Apr 04, 2014 5:45 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:I don't know about the other kid but that seu yong loo kid (sp) has been playing in official games this year forget since November. I watch highlights sometimes and he is usually at the center of it

Last night Bartomeu said last night that all of them stopped playing official games but that they still played inofficial's one,
which I am not certain wether or not is breaking the rule.

But then again, it's Bartomeu.

Yohan Modric wrote:
Reports in the Spanish Press indicate that Barcelona rejected Andoni Zubizarreta’s offer of resignation this week.

The Blaugrana were handed a two window transfer ban by FIFA on Wednesday after breaking rules regarding the purchase of players under the age of 18.

And having come in for criticism for not bringing in a central defender last summer, the sporting director apparently went to the club with a resignation letter.

Radio Catalunya though, insist that the Camp Nou outfit have rejected that offer and will continue with the former goalkeeper overseeing the sporting side of things.

When I first saw that, I was so happy because I thought that he had resign(misleading title), but once I entered and read that they had decline his resignation, my heart broke :/

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Apr 04, 2014 6:04 pm

harhar11 wrote:Last night Bartomeu said last night that all of them stopped playing official games but that they still played inofficial's one,
which I am not certain wether or not is breaking the rule.

But then again, it's Bartomeu.

Well he is a proven liar that much is clear. That kid's videos are all over youtube I don't know who he is trying to kid

halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Badger Fri Apr 04, 2014 6:20 pm

Or maybe you've completely misunderstood, yet again, hala.

Perhaps he was referring to when they received confirmation a few days ago. That's when they stopped playing.

The_Badger
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Apr 04, 2014 6:24 pm

The_Badger wrote:Or maybe you've completely misunderstood, yet again, hala.

Perhaps he was referring to when they received confirmation a few days ago. That's when they stopped playing.

Well I'd be very worried about their mental well being if they didn't stop playing them after getting a transfer embargo lol. Alot of their youth teams have already won their leagues anyways, not sure they are needed now

interested to see what happens to these kids after the 90 days they have been given to sort the situation out. Especially the more promising ones
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Fri Apr 04, 2014 7:31 pm

What I'm confused about is why people are crying about there being no advance warning of punishment. Sounds silly to me. 'Oh I'm going to be punishing you with a transfer ban just incase you wanted to know so you can go do your transfers before I punish you.'

Obviously that defeats the purpose of the punishment.
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellabong Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:02 pm

Police don't go Oh you should stop robbing that bank or we'll arrest you.
Bellabong
Bellabong
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:04 pm

Yohan Modric wrote:

barca collapsing

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Busby Babe Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:15 pm

If this transfer ban came a year earlier they would have been able to keep Thiago
Busby Babe
Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:40 pm

It is crazy. I am not defending Barca, but I expect similar punishments to go to all teams, and not just Barca. Somehow, i find it tough to think that Barca are the only ones to do this.

Anyway, this might be good for Barca, sociis should finally wake up and request new elections so that someone more responsible runs the club. Too many stupid non-football things have happened, and the club owes it to the players and fans to take responsibility, respect the ban and try fix things for future and avoid shady deals at all cost.

Shit like this happen all the time (anyway it is not as bad as calciopoli), it is what you learn from them that counts.
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:46 pm

Busty Babe, yeah but we also would of missed out on Neymar.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:47 pm

But anyways I do hope we get a new president, we need a change of staff in the upstairs asap, Rosells buddies are still in charge.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:23 pm

Bild: ter Stegen's transfer to the Nou Camp is expected to go ahead, despite Barça ban
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Madvillain Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:27 pm

Yeah, I'm assuming they will appeal which will give them the time to sort out the deals with Ter Stegen and Halilovic.
Madvillain
Madvillain
Starlet
Starlet

http://thvnderbvrst.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Sat Apr 05, 2014 12:37 am

halamadrid2 wrote:
harhar11 wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:

from an article

That See yung loo kid has been playing non stop since then (the rest probably have as well) hence barca have ignored warnings thinking it would go away

Where did you get this misinformation? Barca said that once they got warned, these kids stopped playing official games with Barça..

I don't know about the other kid but that Lee Sung Woo kid has been playing in official games this year forget since November.  I watch highlights sometimes and he is usually at the center of it

lol No Lee hasn't played since March 2013!!!

He only played in friendly games, last was in Al-Kass tournament in Qatar.
Highlights are from this tournament!!
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Sat Apr 05, 2014 3:03 pm

Valencia Infantil Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Barcelona given 2 transfer periods transfer ban by FIFA - Page 11 Valencia

source: http://en.valenciacf.com/escuelas/plantillas/32682/football-11.html?categoria=32749
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sat Apr 05, 2014 4:27 pm

Huh? Looks more like Beijing Youth squad than Valencia kids XD
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by che Sat Apr 05, 2014 6:26 pm

they're from the wanda project, it's a chinese govt funded effort to make them better at football... valencia, villarreal and either atletico or sevilla (i can't remember) each host ~30 kids per year when they're between 13 and 16 so they learn football from proper experienced youth development coaches... once the project is over they go back to china, it's basically a year-long summer camp for them

but by all means, keep grasping at straws
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:32 pm

Former Barcelona president Joan Laporta feels Fifa's decision to punish the Catalans for breaching transfer rules is overly harsh.

World football's governing body announced last week that the Blaugrana are banned from signing players for the next two transfer periods (summer 2014 and January 2015) for breaches relating to the international transfer and registration of players under the age of 18.

The Liga giants have since stated that they will appeal Fifa's ruling and Laporta - who was Barca president between 2003 and 2010 - has little doubt they will eventually be acquitted.

"Fifa has been overly harsh on Barcelona in my opinion," Laporta told reporters.

"They will see that we have been doing things the right way when we appeal, though."
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:20 pm

Barcelona midfielder Xavi has been deceived hit out at Fifa for its "disproportionate and unjust" transfer ban.

Football's governing body slapped the Blaugrana with a suspension from activity in the next two transfer windows after identifying irregularities in the signings of 10 young players over recent seasons.

Xavi believes the punishment is excessive, but is confident that Barca's academy can provide enough talent to offset any lack of signings in the coming 14 months should their appeal be unsuccessful.

"It's disproportionate and unjust. We'll try to oppose it," he told a press conference on Monday.

"La Masia does a more than adequate job, it's part of our philosophy. Barca spends many years working properly with youngsters, we look after them.

"We're not isolated from what happens, but we try to stay calm in the dressing room. What happens outside helps to unite us."

Xavi also took a swipe at recent criticism of Sergio Busquets following the midfielder's controversial confrontation with Pepe during the Clasico last month.

Busquets was accused of stamping on the Real Madrid defender, with Spain team-mate Iker Casillas claiming he would give the midfielder "a slap" for his behaviour, and Xavi believes such remarks are unfair.

"We have no doubts over Busquet's action. They're being very unfair to him, even his team-mates in the national team.

"We don't have to defend him, the pictures defend him. It's obvious he doesn't stamp on Pepe."

Barcelona face Atletico Madrid on Wednesday in the second leg of their Champions League quarter-final tie and Xavi has called on his side to "destroy" Diego Simeone's outfit.

"It's a final, a match of heads or tails," he added. "It's very difficult to create chances against Atletico. We have to win the game and that benefits us.

"In front of us are a team we have to destroy. We must try to take the lead and see how they react. We have to be protagonists, to dominate the ball to go on the attack."
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next