Rossoneri Ninja
McLewis
Tomwin Lannister
BarrileteCosmico
ExtremistEnigma
43 posters

Page 37 of 39 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39  Next

Go down

Game Of Thrones - Part 3 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 37 Empty Re: Game Of Thrones - Part 3 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES*

Post by MaraVilla Mon May 19, 2014 8:28 am

great episode, enjoyed every character's story. Oberyn's scene with Tyrion was awesome. Lysa got trolled harder than Felicity in Arrow  Laughing 

MaraVilla
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Game Of Thrones - Part 3 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 37 Empty Re: Game Of Thrones - Part 3 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES*

Post by elitedam Mon May 19, 2014 8:42 am

Time goes by so quickly when I watch GoT.  Sad 

It feels like 15 minutes from the opening to the closing credits.
elitedam
elitedam
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon May 19, 2014 12:16 pm

Got goosebumps when they played "Chaos is a Ladder" in the credits, felt it was fitting.

Oberyn vs The Mountain should be interesting
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Mon May 19, 2014 2:51 pm

Oberyn announcing he would be Tyrions champion gave me chills ffs :bow:

2 great episodes in a row

thank god Lysa is dead, that's what we call one crazy b**ch
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Mon May 19, 2014 3:19 pm

Good ep. Was pretty obvious Lysa was getting thrown down the moon hole or whatever it's called as soon as littlefinger entered, hopefully he throws the boy down it too.

dat Bronn & Tyrion farewell  Sad 
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan28 Mon May 19, 2014 3:37 pm

Game Of Thrones - Part 3 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 37 Friendzonedsohardy5unp
Jonathan28
Jonathan28
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Mon May 19, 2014 3:53 pm

elitedam wrote:Time goes by so quickly when I watch GoT.  Sad 

It feels like 15 minutes from the opening to the closing credits.

I know, wish it was longer. Sad 
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon May 19, 2014 3:55 pm

Jonathan28 wrote:Game Of Thrones - Part 3 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 37 Friendzonedsohardy5unp

Poor Jorah Sad
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Mon May 19, 2014 4:02 pm

El Shaarawy wrote:
Jonathan28 wrote:Game Of Thrones - Part 3 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 37 Friendzonedsohardy5unp

Poor Jorah Sad

Thats what happens when you wait too long. Jorah should have gotten his piece long time ago. Razz 
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon May 19, 2014 4:05 pm

Raptorgunner wrote:
El Shaarawy wrote:

Poor Jorah Sad

Thats what happens when you wait too long. Jorah should have gotten his piece long time ago. Razz 

Game Of Thrones - Part 3 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 37 Get?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwanna-joke.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2014%2F04%2Ffunny-picture-game-of-thrones-friendzone
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon May 19, 2014 4:17 pm

Creepyfinger kissing Sansa Laughing

Trolllfinger "your sister" Laughing

The Red Viper vs The Mountain That Rides :bow:

Also Arya and The Hound scenes were fantastic.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Mon May 19, 2014 4:49 pm

And so it begins.. the 2 weeks waiting Sad
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon May 19, 2014 4:54 pm

So now that most of us have seen this episode, how the hell is Littlefinger going to explain Lysa's fall to everyone?
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon May 19, 2014 5:41 pm

2 week break sigh...

What are your predictions for the last three episodes? Don't worry I won't laugh, confirm or deny anything. Just silently read all the predictions. Book readers please try not to post your "predictions" That goes for you too McAgger, I know you read the third book Laughing
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Eman Mon May 19, 2014 5:51 pm

A girl told me her favourite character is Petyr Baelish today. Way to ruin what was originally attractive about you :facepalm:
Eman
Eman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon May 19, 2014 5:58 pm

Answer my question you pos'

McAgger wrote:So now that most of us have seen this episode, how the hell is Littlefinger going to explain Lysa's fall to everyone?

Also on the scale of 1 to death how ugly was Lysa Arryn?

McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon May 19, 2014 6:21 pm

Littlefinger hahahahahahahha rofl what a legend

I knew he was going to do it, she was too fkn nuts to be trusted. Too unpredictable. He's in charge there now I assume considering they did get married.

Tyrion and Bronn Sad

Bronn was right tbh, in such an uncertain fight against The Mountain, he never had much to gain at all but everything to lose.

Main man Oberyn is stepping in though Proud

I wonder how much more Johnny boy will take before he snaps and kills the lord commander guy who keeps giving him a hard time Laughing

As I said before, trial by combat is underrated. Should be in our justice system
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Mon May 19, 2014 10:07 pm

You pos scrubs I already knew it was going to be The Mountain vs Oberyn.

Main man Oberyn to cut down The Mountain Proud
Justice for Oberyn's sister. :bow:
Justice for Tyrion. :bow:
Justice for The Hound. :bow:
So many justices in that, I can't recall them all. Laughing

Can only say thank you to Lord Baelish. Let Robin follow his mother down that moon door pls.
And how cool has Baelish been with his words this season. This episode to Sansa:
-When Sansa said that she'd never see Winterfell again, "A lot can happen between now and never."
-When Sansa asked why he killed Jeoffrey, "Given the opportunity, what do we do to those who hurt the ones we love?" :bow:
And then when Sansa said, "Lord Baelish" he said, "Call me Petyr" and kisses her Proud

Daario getting him some queen booty Laughing
Dany is so easy and weak ffs. :facepalm:

Tyrion & Oberyn scene :bow:
Wow Cersei's hate for Tyrion is so true and has existed since Tyrion was born. Amazing how they depict the hate of a sister towards her brother in this show. Rarely happens in real life.

Brienne is starting to see that Podrick might as well be useful along her journey of oathkeeping.

The Hound letting it out on Arya Smile
They're growing a bond and if there's one name she won't cross on her list it's The Hound's.
Oh, and Arya growing cold now. Can hear it in her words and how she killed that guy.

Bronn & Tyrion scene was quite emotional. But fair props to Bronn, he made his point well to Tyrion and made sure that Tyrion understood it and that they parted on good terms.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon May 19, 2014 10:08 pm

What was the point of the scene of The Mountain killing defenseless peasants? "We need to re-establish this character, what can we do to make him seem badass? Oh I know! let's show him killing starving, weak and unarmed peasants!"

Also Dany :facepalm:

Daario: Send me to kill people
Dany: Okay.

Jorah: You did what?! Take back that order.
Dany: Okay.

It made more sense for her to be like this in the books where she is like 15, but on this show she's supposed to be an adult.

Last edited by BarrileteCosmico on Mon May 19, 2014 10:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Mon May 19, 2014 10:11 pm

Tomwin Lannister wrote:Littlefinger hahahahahahahha 🤣what a legend

I knew he was going to do it, she was too fkn nuts to be trusted. Too unpredictable. He's in charge there now I assume considering they did get married.

Tyrion and Bronn Sad

Bronn was right tbh, in such an uncertain fight against The Mountain, he never had much to gain at all but everything to lose.

I wonder how much more Johnny boy will take before he snaps and kills the lord commander guy who keeps giving him a hard time Laughing

As I said before, trial by combat is underrated. Should be in our justice system
Mah man Tom always telling us what should be socially accepted a little bit more in our world.

Not long ago he said, "being psychotic is underrated." Proud
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by DuringTheWar Mon May 19, 2014 10:38 pm

Surely oberyn will beat mountain. Would completely suck if he died in his first fight after all the book readers going on about how badass he is... "the red viper" he hasn't even been called that yet in the show. But if there is one thing this show has shown so far the big bad murdering rapist will win
DuringTheWar
DuringTheWar
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon May 19, 2014 10:47 pm

El Gunner wrote:
Tomwin Lannister wrote:Littlefinger hahahahahahahha 🤣what a legend

Tyrion and Bronn Sad

Mah man Tom always telling us what should be socially accepted a little bit more in our world.

Not long ago he said, "being psychotic is underrated." Proud

Proud

I'd be a GOAT world leader as i'm only half crazy Proud
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon May 19, 2014 11:19 pm

Robin is still is an age where he needs calcium to grow hmm How is he going to get that without badshit mother? Will Sansa fill in? hmm
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon May 19, 2014 11:21 pm

Hopefully that little shit will learn about what happened then take a tumble himself
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Tue May 20, 2014 12:52 am

I feel sorry for the kid tbh, he had a crazy mom who *bleep* him up. Sansa was worse back in the day, she had good parents yet acted like a spoilt little brat.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue May 20, 2014 1:13 am

She was a typical spoilt girl, he's a *bleep* freak who will spend his life ordering random people to be flung out of the moon door Laughing
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 39 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39  Next