7amood11
EarlyPrototype
teamanarchy
Lex
Onyx
99 posters

Page 24 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25  Next

Go down

The new and improved Cristiano Ronaldo fan club thread - Page 24 Empty Re: The new and improved Cristiano Ronaldo fan club thread

Post by futbol Sat Feb 27, 2016 10:25 pm

We're not hating him. We're laughing at him. I'm a fan tbh. La Liga without Ronaldo's antics wouldn't be half as entertaining. Molenation

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

The new and improved Cristiano Ronaldo fan club thread - Page 24 Empty Re: The new and improved Cristiano Ronaldo fan club thread

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sat Feb 27, 2016 10:32 pm

He deserves every shred of disrespect he gets. One of the laziest, egotistical, self-righteous players of all-time. Doesn't defend, doesn't track back and he's not a team player. He thinks his job revolves solely around goals. He doesn't create chances, and when the team is struggling in defense, he's usually content to just stand still in the middle of the park waiting for them to win it back and give it to him. And when they don't, he throws a tantrum.

Every time I see Kovacic or Modric or Carvajal sweating like a *bleep* while he's taking a walk with Benzema up front, my stomach turns.

The comments he made today should automatically bench him. But since Z is Perez's puppet, he'll be right there next game pretending to be the best.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Kebab Sat Feb 27, 2016 10:38 pm

FennecFox7 wrote:I thought this was the fan club or whatever? can't you take this shit somewhere else?

For the record he was not incredible and he missed chances but I am so sick and tired of fans blaming him for seriously EVERYTHING. I don't understand. Why do you hate him so much Laughing Just tell me why. I can't for the life of me understand Laughing
Because he doesnt respect his team mates
Kebab
Kebab
Cant go to the last pages in mobile version. There is no page numbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Beautiful Football Sun Feb 28, 2016 1:24 am

futbol wrote:Cristiano: "There is a persecution against me. Saying I'm bad. If all were at my level, we (Real) would be first."

Legend.

Reporter should have trolled him and asked were they would be if everyone was Messi level.

Beautiful Football
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Sun Feb 28, 2016 1:29 am

Hope they'll get rid of him this summer and sign an actual difference maker .
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun Feb 28, 2016 4:38 am

rofl
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Sun Feb 28, 2016 4:52 am

his comments were distasteful. ironically just after i had called him a top professional on one of the other threads. thing is, i'm not sure who should be more offended- the other teammates he didn't mention (who he alluded to not being on his level) OR pepe marcelo benzema bale because of the implication that well i'm fit, but they're always injured....it was extremely tacky, especially coming from someone who's supposed to be one of the leaders in the locker room...maradona was a coke head, and he never in his career played with players near as good as him, but even he would never have made that statement cristiano made today....even worse when your form isn't necessarily top notch to be honest
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DoughB Sun Feb 28, 2016 2:29 pm

Has anyone not seen his documentary? After getting kicked out of the WC with portugal, he said "if portugal had 10 ronaldos there would be no problems, but we dont have 10 ronaldos so.."

Very Happy

DoughB
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:13 pm

http://www.sport-english.com/en/noticias/futbol/mega-ronaldo-and-ramos-ask-perez-let-them-leave-4943070

It's chiringuito but still
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:29 pm

Would love it if it was true. But it doesn't make sense whatsoever. Ramos has just signed a new deal, and Ronaldo just a couple weeks ago said he wanted to see out his contract here.

Besides, Ronaldo is in no position to be picky. He's lucky he's still here, because I'm pretty sure no other big club would be willing to sign him at this point.

So, no, the article is nonsensical and not likely to be true.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Wed Mar 02, 2016 1:21 pm

The Demon of Carthage wrote:Would love it if it was true. But it doesn't make sense whatsoever. Ramos has just signed a new deal, and Ronaldo just a couple weeks ago said he wanted to see out his contract here.

Besides, Ronaldo is in no position to be picky. He's lucky he's still here, because I'm pretty sure no other big club would be willing to sign him at this point.

Let's be serious. He's still worth a hell lot of money. You have players like David Luiz going for 50m, Ronaldo will easily make us 100m if we were to sell him, even at his age
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Mar 02, 2016 1:25 pm

Valkyrja wrote:
The Demon of Carthage wrote:Would love it if it was true. But it doesn't make sense whatsoever. Ramos has just signed a new deal, and Ronaldo just a couple weeks ago said he wanted to see out his contract here.

Let's be serious. He's still worth a hell lot of money. You have players like David Luiz going for 50m, Ronaldo will easily make us 100m if we were to sell him, even at his age

Let's be serious and specific.

If you wanted to sell Ronaldo in summer, who exactly would take him and pay something like 80-120m € for him?
Don't forget, he'd be asking for something like 30-50m € annual wages too.

PSG maybe, but then, really?

Or would he take a paycut?
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois Wed Mar 02, 2016 1:31 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:
Valkyrja wrote:

If you wanted to sell Ronaldo in summer, who exactly would take him and pay something like 80-120m € for him?

Imo RM would accept an offer around 60m if the player is willing to go. The wages are not a problem for those who have oil money.
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Mar 02, 2016 1:34 pm

Who has oil money? As I said, let's be specific.

City are not going to try to get him lol.

So it's only PSG. Not exactly good conditions for a bidding war.

(Assuming Utd get Mourinho of course, else Woody will be in the mix)
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois Wed Mar 02, 2016 1:40 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:Who has oil money? As I said, let's be specific.

City are not going to try to get him lol.

So it's only PSG. Not exactly good conditions for a bidding war.

(Assuming Utd get Mourinho of course, else Woody will be in the mix)

Yeah PSG basically. Sell Ibra, buy Cr7 . He'll easily play for 4 years there and still play the CL . I do think he might stay for one more year tho.
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Mar 02, 2016 1:44 pm

Right, they'll save Ibra's wages hmm

Good move for Real, terrible for PSG.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Wed Mar 02, 2016 1:47 pm

LeBéninois wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:
Valkyrja wrote:

Imo RM would accept an offer around 60m if the player is willing to go. The wages are not a problem for those who have oil money.

He would go for 100m imo.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois Wed Mar 02, 2016 1:48 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:Right, they'll save Ibra's wages hmm

Good move in terms of Marketing and imo He'll score as much as Ibra ( if he doens't get bored lol ). However he won't be that much of an improvement for the CL .
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Mar 02, 2016 1:51 pm

I'd reckon it'd be easy to get 100m+ for him based on the marketing potential he gives a new club. I don't like him as a footballer, but as a marketing icon he's the biggest one in the world. He could really bring exposure to the league he joins.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sree999 Wed Mar 02, 2016 2:37 pm

Is PSG that brainless to buy a washed up player who's performance have all but dried up . Do they want to kill the minnows in league with Ronaldo they are already doing fine without him . What advantage will Ronaldo give PSG in UCL other than marketing ?
sree999
sree999
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Wed Mar 02, 2016 3:19 pm

LeBéninois wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:Right, they'll save Ibra's wages hmm

Good move in terms of Marketing and imo He'll score as much as Ibra ( if he doens't get bored lol ). However he won't be that much of an improvement for the CL .

CL's best ever scorer wouldn't improve them for the CL ?
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sree999 Wed Mar 02, 2016 3:48 pm

Why would anyone invest 100 million on 31 year old fart who present day only shows up against Malmo and shakhtar .He ain't top 5 forward . Neymar messi suarez bale lewa all ahead of him now .Even benzema has been better . Not good at no 9 ; wants a free role but doesn't track back .100 million gtfo .
sree999
sree999
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossoneri Ninja Thu Mar 03, 2016 6:38 am

Last time i checked this is the Ronaldo fan club, not the bash club. If u can't appreciate the player then don't post here, because its not meant for you lol Create your own little thread to bash, don't pollute this thread with your hate.
Rossoneri Ninja
Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Collblanc Thu Mar 03, 2016 7:16 am

Rossoneri Ninja wrote:Last time i checked this is the Ronaldo fan club, not the bash club. If u can't appreciate the player then don't post here, because its not meant for you lol Create your own little thread to bash, don't pollute this thread with your hate.

true. had a goatly performance against levante yesterday :bow: simply the best player in the world. such speed and technique. scored a goal as well (haters will say penalty but its a goal)

Collblanc
Collblanc
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Thu Mar 03, 2016 7:51 am

sree999 wrote:Why would anyone invest 100 million on 31 year old fart who present day only shows up against Malmo and shakhtar .He ain't top 5 forward . Neymar messi suarez bale lewa all ahead of him now .Even benzema has been better . Not good at no 9 ; wants a free role but doesn't track back .100 million gtfo .

This is past trolling. How is this shit allowed here?

We all know as Madrid fans Ronaldo has not exactly been at his best. Even as the biggest CR fan on this forum, I'll admit that. But like.. dude, gtfo. Go post a thread about Ronaldo sucking, not the place for it right now. And no, he is not the biggest of our problems.

And all I see you do is post hate on a player who at his peak was a very good one. I think all 275 of your posts have been in the form of some kind of trolling or hating on CR.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat Mar 05, 2016 4:19 pm

Back to the real fan club thread cheers

scored a free kcik :bow: :bow:
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25  Next