Everton vs. Man City

3 posters

Go down

Everton vs. Man City Empty Everton vs. Man City

Post by DeletedUser#1 Fri May 02, 2014 7:03 pm

Who are we kidding. This game is nearly as important as our game, and we love our blue brothers.

Jagielka and Baines are likely to be fit, whereas Barry is not eligible to play vs. his parent club.

Osman, Naismith, and Martinez have both come out saying they'll play their best. Barkley on the other hand, was full of praise for Mourinho last week.

For City, Silva has been training since Tuesday, but still not fully fit. Be interesting to see if he starts/performs, as we saw last week, Sturridge carrying an injury wasn't his usual self.

City have won at Goodison only once in the last 22 years, and have lost 4 on the bounce. One thing usually scary for them there is the atmosphere, but sadly it won't be the same tomorrow as most Everton fans want their team to lose, and are planning to do the "Poznan" after each City goal.

Needless to say, we really need Everton to get that first goal. I think if City score first, it's pretty much done.

Come on Everton....imagine a result here man.....it's like waking up from the dead and being given one last life-line to hang on to.

COME ON EVERTON
COME ON EVERTON
COME ON EVERTON
COME ON EVERTON
COME ON EVERTON

!!!

EVERTON EVERTON EVERTON EVERTON EVERTON EVERTON

Expected Line ups:

--------------------------Howard-----------------------
Coleman--------Stones-----------Jagielka--------Baines-
--------------Osman------------McCarthy--------------
-----Lukaku--------------Barkley------------Delafeoule--
-------------------------Naismith-----------------------

COME ON EVERTON !!!

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Everton vs. Man City Empty Re: Everton vs. Man City

Post by Helmer Fri May 02, 2014 8:05 pm

:bow: no words, I will reserve everything for,when the game is over

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sat May 03, 2014 3:52 am

It will feel frigging weird watching an Everton game and passionately cheering them on.....

Sadly, this is a good time to play Everton as they've just last round been practically eliminated from the top-4 race against Arsenal. If I was one of their players and had been pushing onward for weeks and months with the motivation of battling for a CL place, I would feel pretty deflated when it's over and you've got just two pretty meaningless games left to play. And the crowd probably isn't going to cheer them on that much, either, because they don't want to help us.

Anyway, come on, you blues...
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum