Mr Nick09
dmize
izzy
Juveman17
LeSwagg James
24 posters

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 24 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by LeSwagg James Mon Jun 16, 2014 3:16 am

Now Beasley gets some playing time, what a joke

LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 24 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Juveman17 Mon Jun 16, 2014 3:25 am

https://twitter.com/ThatsiLLYES/status/478360999309737986/photo/1

This.
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Mon Jun 16, 2014 3:54 am

You two Laughing

Anyway, it was well deserved. Best team in the NBA this season.

Miami has a lot to think about this off-season...... and so do we, I believe D-Wade has lost the right to have his name headline this thread. Laughing
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon Jun 16, 2014 3:54 am

Amazing. Love Pop. Respect the Spurs so much. cheers
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Mon Jun 16, 2014 3:57 am

Hats off to the Spurs, they played a hell of a series.. All those passes mean nothing of they don't hit their shots, and they got hot for 3 games straight

Miami didn't have the fire power to keep up, the whole roster needs toget blown up.. Either Wade takes a MASSIVE paycut or he should GTFO straight up, he ran his course for this squad as it stands
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon Jun 16, 2014 3:58 am

izzy wrote:You two Laughing

Anyway, it was well deserved. Best team in the NBA this season.

Miami has a lot to think about this off-season...... and so do we, I believe D-Wade has lost the right to have his name headline this thread. Laughing

The thread is mocking him hmm
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Mon Jun 16, 2014 3:59 am

Freeza wrote:The thread is mocking him hmm

Oh, I know.

But is it funny anymore when it becomes a sad truth? hmm
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:00 am

LeSwagg James wrote:Hats off to the Spurs, they played a hell of a series.. All those passes mean nothing of they don't hit their shots, and they got hot for 3 games straight

Miami didn't have the fire power to keep up, the whole roster needs toget blown up.. Either Wade takes a MASSIVE paycut or he should GTFO straight up, he ran his course for this squad as it stands

*sigh*
You really doing this huh?
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:09 am

I'm just being real, he did absolutely nothing in these finals.. He does not deserve the salary that he gets.. He misses 28 games in the season and than disappears in the Finals ffs
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:12 am

Leonard? Finals MVP?

hmm

Thought it should of went to Duncan, guy rolled back the years in these finals.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:16 am

Leonard was deserved imo. The whole Spurs squad was great but Leonard was the cream of the crop. At the end of the day even if Diaw had gotten it, it would've been well deserved.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:21 am

Happy for the Spurs you really cant hate them. Its unfortunate that Wade and Bosh decided not to show up this entire series. Regardless, the better team won.
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:29 am

izzy wrote:
Freeza wrote:The thread is mocking him hmm

Oh, I know.

But is it funny anymore when it becomes a sad truth? hmm

We made this happen tbh, who should we ruin next? hmm
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:46 am

Great gif.

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 24 6eba8628-e587-4d0c-a16f-d6b379c51140
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Mon Jun 16, 2014 5:25 am

Painful to watch.

Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Mon Jun 16, 2014 5:42 am

He's finished as a starter tbh
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by matpol Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:28 am

matpol wrote:
matpol wrote:
matpol wrote:Second Round Predictions

EAST:
(1) Pacers over (5) Wizards in Six
(2) Heat over (6) Nets in Seven

WEST:
(1) Spurs over (5) Blazers in Seven
(3) Clippers over (2) Thunder in Seven

3/4. Not bad  Cool 

Conference Finals Predictions

EAST:
(2) Heat over (1) Pacers in Six

WEST:
(1) Spurs over (2) Thunder in Six

100% right.

NBA Finals Prediction

(1) Spurs over (2) Heat in Six

I got right my pick for NBA Finals, well deserved win by San Antonio Spurs.
matpol
matpol
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:30 am

Where's Blue Barrett and all his talk about Wade?

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:42 pm

Like Cleveland 07 lmao? i don't remember Cleveland having Wade, Bosh, Allen and a bunch of other great role players lmao.

The excuses are already flowing rofl If Lebron wins its "OH MAH GAWD GONNA SURPASS MJ WE ARE WITNESSES" and when he loses its " WHAT A JOKE NO HELP, DISGRACE" rofl

I suppose two all stars, one of the best 3 point shooters in history aint enough for TEH GOAT.

Also Swag you mention what's he suppose to do score 17 in a quarter? Nah but it would be nice if he showed up for more than one quarter.... he was as much a no show as everyone else through 2-4 quarters he only started scoring again when Leonard went off for rest lmao.

Key here is he has a losing record in the finals and apparently he's "the best player since MJ" rofl

Oh and Kobe achieved just as much as Lebron did with Wade and Bosh but with Pau Gasol lmaoooooo

Eff off with the talk about Mount Rushmore and Bird, dude aint surpassed Kobe or Duncan yet, he's lucky he has two rings.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:49 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Like Cleveland 07 lmao? i don't remember Cleveland having Wade, Bosh, Allen and a bunch of other great role players lmao.

The excuses are already flowing rofl If Lebron wins its "OH MAH GAWD GONNA SURPASS MJ WE ARE WITNESSES" and when he loses its " WHAT A JOKE NO HELP, DISGRACE" rofl

I suppose two all stars, one of the best 3 point shooters in history aint enough for TEH GOAT.

Also Swag you mention what's he suppose to do score 17 in a quarter? Nah but it would be nice if he showed up for more than one quarter.... he was as much a no show as everyone else through 2-4 quarters he only started scoring again when Leonard went off for rest lmao.

Key here is he has a losing record in the finals and apparently he's "the best player since MJ" rofl

Oh and Kobe achieved just as much as Lebron did with Wade and Bosh but with Pau Gasol lmaoooooo

Eff off with the talk about Mount Rushmore and Bird, dude aint surpassed Kobe or Duncan yet, he's lucky he has two rings.

Proud

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:05 pm

Spurs Proud
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:07 pm

the bottom line really is that Lebron just has 2 rings, and 2 embarrassing finals losses. I mean, the guy was whooped by the spurs quite embarrassingly. oh well, need to keep getting them rings
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:10 pm

Damn, painful dangers by Mole...Swagg and BB gonna be foaming at the mouth lol

Imma stay out of that though. All I will say is the Spurs deserved it and are the best team in the game, they were the best last year too before they threw it away. But I think its "right" that they got revenge for that defeat and it hallmarks a great career from Duncan, Popovic and co. while showing that the game is not about individuals, but about the team. Just like the Mavs showed the first time they beat the Heat, its not about what 1 guy can do, but what the team can do.

I for one hope they all return and try and repeat next year, I think they can and while it probably isnt much of a motivation for them, they have never repeated as champions and if they did it would mean something I believe.

Leonard is the deserved MVP for me, Duncan was crucial and consistent, but Leonard was just a monster.

Last edited by The Franchise on Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:16 pm

Yeah Leonard was definitely MVP no doubt about it, i said it was a toss up going into game 5 but he put another great performance to put himself over the edge.

Well deserved.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Mon Jun 16, 2014 2:25 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Like Cleveland 07 lmao? i don't remember Cleveland having Wade, Bosh, Allen and a bunch of other great role players lmao.

I disagree with all of this really.

My opinion on LeBron:
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Jun 16, 2014 2:31 pm

What's there to disagree with? the only time i gave an opinion was at the end with the mount rushmore and Bird bit not surpassing Duncan and Kobe.

If you disagree then that's your opinion, but for me he's got a long way to go yet.

The rest of my post isn't really opinionated, its facts of what has happened
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next