Cafu: ''Flanagan is my successor.''

3 posters

Go down

Cafu: ''Flanagan is my successor.'' Empty Cafu: ''Flanagan is my successor.''

Post by Casciavit Sat May 17, 2014 4:09 pm

Cafu jetted over to Merseyside to see Flanagan in action against Newcastle United in the club's final Premier League game of the season last Sunday and says he sees similarities between himself and the defender.

"He is a good player; still young and developing, but already gaining recognition at Liverpool and he might even have an opportunity with the English national team. He'll be a great English player in the future," Cafu told the club's official website.

"I first started hearing about him by watching Premier League matches and observing his performance along with other players.

"I then started seeing some news saying he is the Red Cafu! So there's nothing better than coming to the city and taking a picture with my successor.

"He has speed, strength and determination. He's an athlete who goes after it and never gives it up. That's exactly what I used to do; there were no missing chances for me, no tiredness and no being dejected.

"I see that style in him too. I hope he continues that way and achieves as many trophies as I did."
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Cafu: ''Flanagan is my successor.'' Empty Re: Cafu: ''Flanagan is my successor.''

Post by McAgger Sat May 17, 2014 7:20 pm

Cafu: ''Flanagan is my successor.'' BnTHHU5CIAAtcYN
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Cafu: ''Flanagan is my successor.'' Empty Re: Cafu: ''Flanagan is my successor.''

Post by Art Morte Sat May 17, 2014 7:41 pm

It's gotten a bit funny, but looks like they're both enjoying it x)
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down