Kaladin
Tomwin Lannister
McAgger
urbaNRoots
M99
44 posters

Page 21 of 37 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 29 ... 37  Next

Go down

Game Of Thrones - Part 4 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 21 Empty Re: Game Of Thrones - Part 4 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES*

Post by Dante Fri Jun 13, 2014 4:37 pm

Pretty much all of us have been spoiled something about GoT at some point . You'd be best to avoid situations that's well on your hands to avoid though , at least that.

I would say , you simply wait and see for yourselves. Hearing/reading about a spoiler and hearing/reading a spoiler that you're sure it's the case are two things .

I have personally done the favour to spoiled friends , spoiled by other people who just threw it out like it's nothing and i had to lie to them about the spoilers they had heard. In reality they do know , but in their perspective they dont. They will only get they knew it after they have seen it and this way , they effectively don't lose anything in the proccess of it .

I'd say you should definitely not try to confirm what you heard about , in any way , unless you were lucky enough to stumble uppon someone like me who would fix the situation for you . I wouldn't bet on it , quite the opposite will likely happen. Anything you might have heard or read might not be true , simply because you have no way for knowing that , unless you search about it.

And it's not worth finding out , unless it comes directly from the show .

Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Game Of Thrones - Part 4 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 21 Empty Re: Game Of Thrones - Part 4 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES*

Post by urbaNRoots Fri Jun 13, 2014 4:45 pm

edit nevermind

Last edited by urbaNRoots on Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Fri Jun 13, 2014 5:33 pm

All Men Must Serve
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Jun 13, 2014 7:10 pm

GoT are preparing the greatest finale in TV history and you guys have already spoilt it for yourself :facepalm:

I am pissed.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:16 pm

Urban. (For the rest , unless you've read the books , don't open this . It's no book discussion , mind you , but just in case , don't open)

Spoiler:
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:34 pm

@Dante

Spoiler:
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:48 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:@Dante

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:59 pm

I'm so excited for this season finale ffs Chaka

Ppl still haven't learned that the internet is dark and full of spoiler Laughing
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by elitedam Fri Jun 13, 2014 11:17 pm

Thanks for the background on Stannis. He seems like a more interesting character.

I've no idea why the show decided to change things up with him. They could use another likeable protagonist (even if it's to eventually kill off).
elitedam
elitedam
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:36 am

RealGunner wrote:GoT are preparing the greatest finale in TV history and you guys have already spoilt it for yourself :facepalm:

I am pissed.

Can't help it. Every year during the 10 month wait I end up getting impatient and look things up. Usually forget most of it though.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:40 am

Firenze wrote:
RealGunner wrote:GoT are preparing the greatest finale in TV history and you guys have already spoilt it for yourself :facepalm:

I am pissed.

Can't help it. Every year during the 10 month wait I end up getting impatient and look things up. Usually forget most of it though.

Read the books IMO hmm
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sat Jun 14, 2014 2:02 am

I heard honourable Nedd Stark dies

Shit, sorry. *Spoiler alert*
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sat Jun 14, 2014 2:07 am

Tomwin Lannister wrote:I heard honourable Nedd Stark dies

Shit, sorry. *Spoiler alert*

GTFO you pos, just spent 4 grand on a tv to watch season 1, at episode 8 atm Sad
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sat Jun 14, 2014 2:18 am

Sad

Nevermind, main man Robb will get his sweet revenge.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sat Jun 14, 2014 2:24 pm

Guys I just seen the "Previously On" segment for the finale and here's my advice to the show watchers. Skip it. It makes two major things really obvious.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:27 pm

bah gawd
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by DuringTheWar Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:42 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:Well in Kings Landing I imagine Tywin will do something to save Tyrion. Why? Because Jaime will be pissed if something happens to his little brother and will not leave the Kingsguard to become heir of Casterly Rock and that's something Tywin doesn't want.

Jon will go to talk with Mance Rayder and have some epic speech about how they should be together against the White Walkers. Maybe even start recruiting Wildlings in the Nights Watch if Thorne agrees. (I have always wondered why they don't do that)

Bran will probably FINALLY find the three-eyed raven and Jojen will turn out to be some evil guy and have Bran killed. (More Starks dead yay). Maybe we'll even see a bit of little Rickon being well received by the Umbers.

Elsewhere Daenerys (enter titles) will receive a box from Yunkai with Daario's head, she'll get mad and be like f this shit I'm burning that damn city. Her arc ends saying "Let's go home" to Barristan Selmy.

Tywin is a shit, he won't save tyrion. Either tyrion will die or get saved by Jaime, imo that's probably what will happen. I mean what can tywin do to Jaime if he lets tyrion escape? Nothing really. They been building Jaime up as a good guy (apart from raping his sister in front of his nephews body) so I think he will try something.

Agree about Jon snow. He definitely isn't going to die imo, that kind of courage to meet an army by himself isn't going to go unrewarded, even in this show....

Don't think anything interesting will happen in danys arc. Maybe grey worm and that chick from hollyoaks will go on a date.

I'm hoping those devil looking things from earlier in the series ( white walker overlords?) show up at last

DuringTheWar
DuringTheWar
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sat Jun 14, 2014 6:11 pm

Anything but a Grey Worm - that girl date.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Jun 14, 2014 7:37 pm

M99 wrote:Guys I just seen the "Previously On" segment for the finale and here's my advice to the show watchers. Skip it. It makes two major things really obvious.

DO NOT ignore this advice. Please do what he said. Ignore the Previously On. There is no point ruining it for yourselves before u even start the episode.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sat Jun 14, 2014 7:57 pm

Thanks M99 and RG, i'll be sure to skip that part
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:14 pm

Father's day commercial:

Laughing
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:54 pm

Laughing 
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by ExtremistEnigma Sun Jun 15, 2014 8:03 am

I am pissed.

That just goes to demonstrate how amazing this show is. The curiosity levels are so immense that one cannot restrain himself from knowing something.
ExtremistEnigma
ExtremistEnigma
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:21 am

Everyone has a father complex in Game Of Thrones world rofl
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Jun 15, 2014 7:26 pm

DuringTheWar wrote:
urbaNRoots wrote:Well in Kings Landing I imagine Tywin will do something to save Tyrion. Why? Because Jaime will be pissed if something happens to his little brother and will not leave the Kingsguard to become heir of Casterly Rock and that's something Tywin doesn't want.

Jon will go to talk with Mance Rayder and have some epic speech about how they should be together against the White Walkers. Maybe even start recruiting Wildlings in the Nights Watch if Thorne agrees. (I have always wondered why they don't do that)

Bran will probably FINALLY find the three-eyed raven and Jojen will turn out to be some evil guy and have Bran killed. (More Starks dead yay). Maybe we'll even see a bit of little Rickon being well received by the Umbers.

Elsewhere Daenerys (enter titles) will receive a box from Yunkai with Daario's head, she'll get mad and be like f this shit I'm burning that damn city. Her arc ends saying "Let's go home" to Barristan Selmy.

Tywin is a shit, he won't save tyrion. Either tyrion will die or get saved by Jaime, imo that's probably what will happen. I mean what can tywin do to Jaime if he lets tyrion escape? Nothing really. They been building Jaime up as a good guy (apart from raping his sister in front of his nephews body) so I think he will try something.

Agree about Jon snow. He definitely isn't going to die imo, that kind of courage to meet an army by himself isn't going to go unrewarded, even in this show....

Don't think anything interesting will happen in danys arc. Maybe grey worm and that chick from hollyoaks will go on a date.

I'm hoping those devil looking things from earlier in the series ( white walker overlords?) show up at last

Pretty much this. And let's be honest, a little bit raping your sister on the corpse of your nephew doesn't make you a bad guy hmm, happens in the best families.
But possibly Tyrion will just be beheaded and that's that.

If the date between the castrated warrior and the gorgeous black translator takes up 3/4 of the episode I won't mind either.

Think Jon will meet his wheelchair brother maybe, after all they're both strolling around up there somewhere.

As for the white walkers, if THIS season also, AGAIN, ends with this likeable chief walker guy on his horse trotting along and letting out a scream, and that's supposed to make an impression, this will make GoT the worst series in history imo.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Jun 15, 2014 7:31 pm

what I wonder is, why didn't take Jon his wolf along for his forest stroll? It's pretty irresponsible to have a dog and then not walk him imo.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 37 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 29 ... 37  Next