Pochettino new coach of Spurs

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

Go down

Pochettino new coach of Spurs - Page 15 Empty Re: Pochettino new coach of Spurs

Post by Doc on Fri 10 May 2019, 19:58

It's like that is all they care about i.e Messi. They are also taking domestic success for granted in a real serious way. It may not be next year, may not be the season after that but eventually, Madrid and Atletico would get their act together, would get their transfers right and all of a sudden, Valverde winning 2 La Liga titles in a row would look grand. Lucho winning 2 La Liga titles in a row would like grand. Nothing lasts...

@BC
Yeah I know, I am just saying you guys would have to pay him a King's Ransom to have even consider working for the club. I also don't smoke you pos.

Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico on Fri 10 May 2019, 20:01

Smoke is interchangeable with vape and ingest :coffee:

BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : River Plate

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy on Fri 10 May 2019, 20:11

Barca will be just fine. Remember that time when Pep told Barca to hold his beer? Well, he never returned to pick it up and they still managed to win another treble.

Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner on Fri 24 May 2019, 23:36

Tottenham boss Mauricio Pochettino's apparent joke about where his team would stay in Madrid for the Champions League final appears to have backfired - and prompted Real Madrid to release an official statement.

The Argentine, who has been linked with a move to the Bernabeu in the past, was discussing Spurs' plans for the final against Liverpool at Atletico Madrid's Wanda Metropolitano Stadium on 1 June.

"Ahead of the final, we will train at Valdebebas [Real's training complex] and sleep in a nearby hotel," he told El Partidazo de Cope.

"I asked Florentino [Perez, Real's president] to let us sleep in the sports centre, but he told me that I can only sleep there when I become the coach of Real Madrid."

Cue a "Comunicado Oficial" from the 13-time European champions, who re-appointed manager Zinedine Zidane in March.

Pochettino new coach of Spurs - Page 15 D7VVTatXkAAWIFw

what a day
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down