Shed
Soul
Kick
16 posters

Page 14 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

Let's talk about Cesc, Baby - Page 14 Empty Re: Let's talk about Cesc, Baby

Post by Shed Sun Sep 21, 2014 3:32 am

José Mourinho reveals shock at Barcelona's willingness to sell Cesc Fàbregas to Chelsea:
Chelsea boss José Mourinho has revealed his shock, not that Arsenal passed over former captain Cesc Fàbregas this summer, but that Barcelona elected to sell the midfielder in the first place
http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/jose-mourinho-reveals-shock-barcelonas-4296619

"I thought he was going to stay at Barcelona. I was looking at him as the natural successor of players that were getting older, like Xavi. The surprise for me was not that he didn’t go to Arsenal, but that he was leaving Barcelona."

"He’s 27 and it’s the perfect age. Physically, he’s on a high, mentally, he’s very stable, he has tactical education. Cesc’s stats are fantastic, the number of assists, the qualities he brings."

"One of the reasons Cesc is so important is because he can play in any position. Even in Barcelona, he was playing many times as a No.9. He sometimes played on the left wing too."

Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sun Sep 21, 2014 3:39 am

God I hope we never play him anywhere other than Midfield.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Sun Sep 21, 2014 3:40 am

I don't think we're likely to rofl
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Mon Sep 22, 2014 3:11 pm

Daily Mail speculating Cesc may be engaged. Girlfriend seen out with him last night with a diamond ring on her ring finger.

Let's talk about Cesc, Baby - Page 14 1411391651016_Image_galleryImage_21_SEPT_2014_LONDON_UK_EX

Let's talk about Cesc, Baby - Page 14 1411391706471_wps_28_21_SEPT_2014_LONDON_UK_EX

Let's talk about Cesc, Baby - Page 14 1411391742164_wps_30_21_SEPT_2014_LONDON_UK_EX

hmm

Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Mon Sep 22, 2014 3:14 pm

Arsenal fans should ‘move on’ from my Chelsea move, says Fàbregas:
Cesc Fàbregas has claimed that Arsenal fans should ‘move on’ from his transfer to city rivals Chelsea, with the 27-year-old also revealing that a return to the Emirates stadium outfit was never on the cards
http://metro.co.uk/2014/09/21/cesc-fabregas-says-arsenal-fans-should-move-on-from-his-chelsea-transfer-4876687/

"Changing clubs is part of the game and people must remember it was Arsenal who didn’t take up the buy-back option for me."

"They told me now Ozil was there, there was no need for me."

"That’s life. No problem. We move on. Life moves on. Football moves on."

"I wanted to keep playing football, enjoying myself and my career and I felt that joining Chelsea was the best option for me. There would have been a reaction wherever I had gone."

"If I had moved to Manchester United they would say, 'He’s gone to a club that have been our big rivals for such a long time.' If it had been Manchester City they would have complained, too."

"Any team I would have gone to, apart from Arsenal, it would have been bad to them."
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:38 pm

Cesc is already a part of the Chelsea family, says Terry:
Blues captain Terry says former foe Cesc Fàbregas is now part of the "Chelsea family"
http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/john-terry-lauds-new-boy-4304709

"Obviously we were always competitive when we played against each other, and we had a little laugh about that. But that's what football is all about – the rivalry."

"But now he is one of us; part of the Chelsea family, and he is playing great. In the short time he has been here, he has made a big impression."

"He has a long contract, and we all hope he can bring great success to Chelsea for years to come."
"We have always wanted to play through the midfield, that has not changed. It was the same when Lamps was here. We want to play attractive football."

"Obviously Cesc is a world class player. To have someone so influential from the Spain squad, along with Diego Costa, has been great."

"You can see the qualities Cesc bring to the pitch – he can find passes that others can't. He keeps the ball really well, and he helps us control games."

"When we are playing out from defence, he can help us keep the ball. He is associated with tiki-taka, but at Chelsea we have always played this way; pass the ball, control games, and give ourselves more options going forward."

"He's certainly added to the squad, and that’s why we are stronger now in the department."
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:36 am

Fabregas on Jose wrote:"People will always see people how they want to see them. When you don't work with him you can only imagine the things he may do. But I always say never judge without knowing. You can have your opinion about someone, but when you see the reality it can be so different. What I really like about him -- and I see it on a daily basis -- is that he is a winner. He loves to win, he loves to train, he loves motivating the players, he doesn't let you breathe when you are training. He always wants you to give your best even in training. It is 'intensity, intensity' from him as we prepare for the games."

"I just love Jose's half-time team talks. Tactically you must do this, you must do that, so you go to the games fully prepared and knowing absolutely what you have to do. This is a very important thing for a player -- that you completely trust your manager. So when you see how he prepares for the game then it happens in the match, it is special. What I also like is what I'm seeing now in his half-time team talks. It's great. What I think we can do better is most of the time what he thinks too. What I feel on the pitch he can feel it too on the sidelines... he reads the game so very, very well."

http://weaintgotnohistory.sbnation.com/2014/9/22/6812291/perception-vs-reality-fabregas-continues-to-praise-mourinho

Proud
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:37 am

:bow:
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Sun Sep 28, 2014 1:17 am

Let's talk about Cesc, Baby - Page 14 HigGwls

Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sun Sep 28, 2014 9:07 am

Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Fri Oct 03, 2014 3:53 pm

‘I feel like a Londoner’: Cesc Fàbregas decided to quit Barcelona in April after Spanish Cup defeat... and only a move back to London was on his mind:
Cesc Fàbregas made his mind up to leave Barcelona last April after they lost in the Spanish Cup to Real Madrid and the Spain midfielder sensed a trophyless season was going to end with an almighty shake-up that could well include him
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2779088/Cesc-Fabregas-decided-quit-Barcelona-April-Spanish-Cup-defeat-London-mind.html

"I called Zubizarreta and I knew by the response that I got that I was doing them a favour – it was the best thing for them and for me."

"If you play one game, the next, and the next but then comes the big game away to Bayern Munich and we are losing 4-0 and you are not even warming up then it gets you down."
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Fri Oct 03, 2014 4:00 pm

Mourinho on Cesc's reception on Sunday:

"If Chelsea fans want, the reaction from Arsenal fans, nobody will listen. It depends on Chelsea fans."

"If 40,000 blue fans want, no-one will listen to 3,000 red fans. It depends on the club culture. As you saw with Chelsea fans and Frank Lampard."

"Fabregas was – I don’t say born – but made at Arsenal and the feeling should be good between the fans and him but I don’t know."

— via the Daily Mail
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Sat Oct 04, 2014 2:45 am

‘Fàbregas loves Chelsea already!’: José Mourinho fans derby flames ahead of Sunday Arsenal showdown:
José Mourinho has declared Cesc Fàbregas is loving life at Chelsea and is already fully a part of the Blues family ahead of clash with former club Arsenal
http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/518530/Chelsea-Cesc-Fabregas-Mourinho-Arsenal

"I think he loves Chelsea already. He's so happy - the way he plays, the way he's a member of the squad, the way he lives in this Little Blue Village."

"It is like he's here for a long time. If you ask him now if he regrets the move, I'm sure he'd say no. If you ask him if he would have chosen a different option, he'd say no."

"And if you ask him where he thinks he'll be in five years' time, he'd say he sees himself here in five years' time. He is Chelsea."

"He'll never lose his respect and connection with a club where he arrived as a kid and left as a top player. I wouldn't be happy if he came here saying he didn't care about Arsenal, 'my life at Arsenal is over, I forget everything now it's just about Chelsea.'"

"I don't like that approach. Many times, when they say that, it's not true. If it's true, it's also not good. So I'm completely happy with his approach."

"After Chelsea, I worked for Inter and Real Madrid and I never stopped to say Chelsea were my club and I wanted to come back one day. I gave everything to Inter and Real Madrid."

"Fabregas's approach is correct. He doesn't forget Arsenal, the time he spent there, the contribution it made to his fantastic career. That deserves a place in his memory and his heart. For me, the approach is correct."

"But the fact he's giving everything to Chelsea with such professionalism and enthusiasm is exactly what we want of him."

Proud
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sun Oct 05, 2014 10:10 am

Proud

Badge kiss plz.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Sun Oct 05, 2014 6:24 pm

Let's talk about Cesc, Baby - Page 14 BzMyJzDIIAAE2c9

Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:22 am

Let's talk about Cesc, Baby - Page 14 BzNm6J0CAAEx8MV

Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:41 am

Cesc won MOTM?

Interesting.

He was great, solid in defence and when he was on the ball, he controlled play.

I personally felt Oscar was better though.

regardless, what a signing :bow:
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Tue Oct 07, 2014 5:10 am

With Cesc's assist for Costa's goal, he has now equaled the most assists made by any Chelsea player last season.

Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Tue Oct 07, 2014 5:19 am

And we're not even a quarter of the way into the campaign :bow:
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Tue Oct 07, 2014 5:21 am

31 games to get 1 assist to break the record from last season Laughing
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Tue Oct 07, 2014 5:25 am

Molenation
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Tue Oct 07, 2014 2:43 pm

Hard to leave Barcelona a second time, admits Fàbregas:
Chelsea midfielder Cesc Fàbregas says leaving Barcelona a second time was more difficult than the first
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2783250/Eden-Hazard-Chelsea-s-Lionel-Messi-claims-Blues-star-Cesc-Fabregas.html

"Leaving the second time was much worse. When you leave as a teenager you don’t even imagine being a first team player."

"My first seven months were great."

"But after we were knocked out of the Champions League by Chelsea I began to be singled out for criticism. From then on I knew I could be whistled at games. But I coped with it."

"I would still repeat the experience because it was a dream to play at the Camp Nou. Even though some people don’t want to accept it I left this time with five trophies."
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Tue Oct 07, 2014 2:45 pm

Fàbregas on choosing Chelsea of the 'three options' he had in England:
-

"It was during the last season that the Chelsea option began to look like the best one for me. Wenger had my position well covered with Ozil, Santi and Wilshere. It was the position he needed least and so I chose Chelsea even though Arsenal had the first option."

"My first meeting with Mourinho was face to face. There was a lot of respect and he convinced me very quickly. We were very honest with each other that everything that had happened [between Barcelona and Real Madrid] was now in the past."

"My mind was made up talking to him. Of the three options I had in England I told him I that I had made my mind up."

— via the Daily Mail
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Tue Oct 07, 2014 11:57 pm

I wonder who the third option was?

Utd or City?
Kick