RED
iftikhar
Busby Babe
30 posters

Page 33 of 41 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 37 ... 41  Next

Go down

Transfer Rumours Thread - Page 33 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours Thread

Post by Busby Babe Wed Jan 21, 2015 6:11 pm

When your agent is Raiola, it was never Pogba's intention to stay here for long (his reasons for leaving at the time were pure though), just like it's inevitable he will leave Juventus soon. I'm a big, big fan of Pogba, but he's never coming back time to shut that book imo.

Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Wed Jan 21, 2015 6:18 pm

La Stampa broke the story, they are far more credible then other italian papers and are based in Torino hmm
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Busby Babe Wed Jan 21, 2015 6:49 pm

I think Robes said Di Marzio is the only reliable guy (I'm not sure maybe he can confirm), the others aren't that good.
Busby Babe
Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:11 pm

Katy Perry wrote:Pogba is going to be too expansive tho, probably about Zidane/Bale/CR7's money.
Spoiler:

Strootman would do the trick and is going to cost 1/4 1/3 of that.

Pogba, one of the best young cm of his generation will cost 70-80 m where as an injury ravaged strootman, 4 years senior will cost more than 40. Now tell me why exactly is that a 'trick' to go for strootman if pogba's available. Its better if you keep your trolling to the general threads buddy.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Katy Perry Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:59 pm

B-Mac wrote:
Katy Perry wrote:Pogba is going to be too expansive tho, probably about Zidane/Bale/CR7's money.
Spoiler:

Roman and his crumbling rubles can't be spending that kind of cash

we'll buy both imo Laughing

Despite spending big, we still made a profit out of our last transfer windows due to Luiz, Mata, Lukaku sales, while you spent big without selling anyone worth of note, so I think we have more spending capacities than you. We'll see.

Lumiere_Blanche wrote:
Spoiler:

Pogba, one of the best young cm of his generation will cost 70-80 m where as an injury ravaged strootman, 4 years senior will cost more than 40. Now tell me why exactly is that a 'trick' to go for strootman if pogba's available. Its better if you keep your trolling to the general threads buddy.

Because Pogba is gonna cost even more than that. He's already the best player at Juve and France and one of the best in the world, the way he improved in the last 2.5 years at Juve and the fact that he's still 21 years old leads to believe that his ceiling is unimaginable, plus he just renewed his contract and Juve doesn't need to sell. In the summer other teams, Real amongst the others, will be looking for him so that he's going to be really hard to get and the price will go sky high.

Strootman will be easier to get due to LvG connection and the fact that he lost his starting spot due to his injury and Naingolann being Roma's best midfielder when he played in his absence but would still be a huge improvement over Fellaini and Fletcher and is going to cost no more than 30M.

While it is not my intention to bother you, I'm still going to post where I want to. If you don't want to read my posts in the Manchester United section, you're free to put me in your ignore list.
Katy Perry
Katy Perry
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:02 pm

Busby Babe wrote:I think Robes said Di Marzio is the only reliable guy (I'm not sure maybe he can confirm), the others aren't that good.

Di Marzio (by far) , Gazzetta , Pedullà are the only legit sources for me.

As I said in Serie A thread La Stampa is not reliable, it t' s a daily newspaper from Torino ( not even a sport newspaper) but you shouldn't care about football's transfer rumours reported by it even if it has to do with Juventus or Torino

About Pogba ... He is absolutely fine in Torino, he wouldn't have problems to stay because he likes Torino and he is considered a king there , so he doesn't feel the need to leave Juve. He's considered a king, for this  reason for example  the club turns  a blind eye if he comes back at his home later than permitted as it happened sometimes ( same thing for Vidal .. but just sometimes anyway . I am reporting rumours by   some ppl of Turin known by me who said me this about Pogba, about the fact he is considered a king and so basically he can do whatever he wants etc. it is not easy to leave a place when you are a king )

Who pushes for his selling is just Raiola, his agent, because of course he 'd earned even more than now .

Raiola cares just about the money, he is not affected to a club , and infact no Raiola players can stay for much time in same club ... just Nedved did it, but because at that time Serie A  kept his main players.

Juve looks pleased the situation , it likes both situation but it won't oppose if the offer will be monstre

I don't think he will stay for a long time in Juve, because " pecunia non olet ' , but I think it's difficult to realize where he will go .
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:56 pm

Katy Perry wrote:
B-Mac wrote:
Spoiler:

Despite spending big, we still made a profit out of our last transfer windows due to Luiz, Mata, Lukaku sales, while you spent big without selling anyone worth of note, so I think we have more spending capacities than you. We'll see.

we make substantially more money then you in sponsorships alone Laughing

our revenues dwarf basically any team in the PL
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:12 am

Katy Perry wrote:
B-Mac wrote:
Spoiler:

Lumiere_Blanche wrote:
Spoiler:

Because Pogba is gonna cost even more than that. He's already the best player at Juve and France and one of the best in the world, the way he improved in the last 2.5 years at Juve and the fact that he's still 21 years old leads to believe that his ceiling is unimaginable, plus he just renewed his contract and Juve doesn't need to sell. In the summer other teams, Real amongst the others, will be looking for him so that he's going to be really hard to get and the price will go sky high.

Strootman will be easier to get due to LvG connection and the fact that he lost his starting spot due to his injury and Naingolann being Roma's best midfielder when he played in his absence but would still be a huge improvement over Fellaini and Fletcher and is going to cost no more than 30M.

While it is not my intention to bother you, I'm still going to post where I want to. If you don't want to read my posts in the Manchester United section, you're free to put me in your ignore list.

Well, if he hadnt resigned he would have gone for 40-45. Its only cos he resigned the said amount of 80. And that is THE ceiling, believe me. I dont think any team will be willing to pay more than that for him, how high his potential is. James Rodriguez, another player with the so called infinite ceiling went for that exact amount. Paul Pogba will be the same.

And when it comes to strootman, Roma has already stated that LvG if he want him will have to pay 'big' money to force them to sell him. It will be anything but 30. Fellaini cost close to 30, remember. It will cost at least 40 if not more.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Busby Babe Thu Jan 22, 2015 1:39 pm

Robespierre wrote:
Busby Babe wrote:I think Robes said Di Marzio is the only reliable guy (I'm not sure maybe he can confirm), the others aren't that good.

Di Marzio (by far) , Gazzetta , Pedullà are the only legit sources for me.

As I said in Serie A thread La Stampa is not reliable, it t' s a daily newspaper from Torino ( not even a sport newspaper) but you shouldn't care about football's transfer rumours reported by it even if it has to do with Juventus or Torino

About Pogba ... He is absolutely fine in Torino, he wouldn't have problems to stay because he likes Torino and he is considered a king there , so he doesn't feel the need to leave Juve. He's considered a king, for this  reason for example  the club turns  a blind eye if he comes back at his home later than permitted as it happened sometimes ( same thing for Vidal .. but just sometimes anyway . I am reporting rumours by   some ppl of Turin known by me who said me this about Pogba, about the fact he is considered a king and so basically he can do whatever he wants etc. it is not easy to leave a place when you are a king )

Who pushes for his selling is just Raiola, his agent, because of course he 'd earned even more than now .

Raiola cares just about the money, he is not affected to a club , and infact no Raiola players can stay for much time in same club ... just Nedved did it, but because at that time Serie A  kept his main players.

Juve looks pleased the situation , it likes both situation but it won't oppose if the offer will be monstre

I don't think he will stay for a long time in Juve, because " pecunia non olet ' , but I think it's difficult to realize where he will go .
Yeah, I just saw the Serie A thread, but I appreciate the detailed response anyway.

I didn't know Nedved had the same agent, but he was loyal to Juventus anyway, even rejected Mourinho's Inter.
Busby Babe
Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Busby Babe Sat Jan 24, 2015 9:51 pm

http://sportwitness.ning.com/forum/topics/dragovic-teammate-wishes-him-well-on-transfer-as-man-united-move-

I know it's not much, but Instagram was the birth of both Rojo's and ADM's transfers
Busby Babe
Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:54 pm

So Alexander Dragovic, Aymeric Laporte or heck yea Mats Hummels ?? bounce Laughing dem media.. ever haunting and ever so in love with our club.

btw Anyone know more about Dragovic ?
Lets for a second assume all of this circus is true and lets play along for a while Very Happy , in that case, If drago is Rojo level, 15 M would be cool. Laporte 31 M we could be up against real. Twisted Evil If he is Varane level, please! snap him up.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Thu Jan 29, 2015 2:41 pm

Lumiere_Blanche wrote:btw Anyone know more about Dragovic ?
Drago was a key player for Basel from 2011 to 2013, and he was in the team that kicked ManUtd out of the CL in 2011, as you might remember. He's a very good defender and I'm sure you'd find him very useful.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Thu Jan 29, 2015 6:53 pm

didn't he slap some Swiss minister in the head during celebrations with Basel Laughing
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:26 pm

If you want Laporte, I hope you already sent the imposters to the Spanish FA, not on the last day as 2013 Razz
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Thu Jan 29, 2015 9:29 pm

B-Mac wrote:didn't he slap some Swiss minister in the head during celebrations with Basel Laughing
Yup. He even had to go to him in person to ask for forgiveness XD
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Busby Babe Thu Jan 29, 2015 9:49 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:If you want Laporte, I hope you already sent the imposters to the Spanish FA, not on the last day as 2013 Razz

He's left footed though, I just don't see us going in for him at all
Busby Babe
Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Fri Jan 30, 2015 12:42 am

Busby Babe wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:If you want Laporte, I hope you already sent the imposters to the Spanish FA, not on the last day as 2013 Razz

He's left footed though, I just don't see us going in for him at all

True, me neither. LvG bought Rojo, Blind and Shaw already. Just one of them usual suspect defender names 'linked' to Utd.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Fri Jan 30, 2015 6:12 am

and Rojo has grown into one of our best defenders as well
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Fri Jan 30, 2015 7:23 am

rwo power wrote:
Lumiere_Blanche wrote:btw Anyone know more about Dragovic ?
Drago was a key player for Basel from 2011 to 2013, and he was in the team that kicked ManUtd out of the CL in 2011, as you might remember. He's a very good defender and I'm sure you'd find him very useful.

Thumbs up

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Fri Jan 30, 2015 7:52 am

Pirlo
"For whatever reasons they chose not to give him a chance and that is a mistake they will have to live with now, I can't see that he(Pogba) will ever return to Manchester United."

Bale
"I can't see myself at Manchester United,I am enjoying myself and we are winning trophies. I want to continue doing this at Real Madrid."

People will have different takes , but I personally feel obliged to both Pirlo and Bale for coming out and clarifying. Thanks a lot. All those games the wicked media and crap would be otherwise planning to play tossing up the names of these two players left right and center, all getting squashed courtesy these. Thumbs up At least we wont live in the false hope now and can move on and pursue realistic targets, or in this particular context, players who actually want to come here.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Busby Babe Fri Jan 30, 2015 1:27 pm

Fletcher is off to West Ham, I wish him well. He got ill no ones fault but he hasn't come back the same. This is a good move for him.

LvG also confirms no signings, tbh, not really disappointed no stop gaps or panic buys e.g. Mata is probably better.
Busby Babe
Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Fri Jan 30, 2015 8:11 pm

I remember our deadline day in summer...so I think anything can still happen...when do managers ever tell the truth to media :coffee:
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Busby Babe Sun Feb 01, 2015 2:28 pm

Strootman is out for the rest of the season, looks like a summer move is off the cards too now.
Busby Babe
Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:58 pm

oops there goes Louis' plan A, B, and C Laughing
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Tue Feb 03, 2015 5:32 am

well we cleared out some dead weight this window

good riddance to Anderson

Fletcher a great servant, so long son

Zaha...never given a shot, but never seemed to really want to be here or fight for it...was to timid for the spotlight of the club.

19 yeard old Left Back Andy Kellett came in on loan from Bolton tho hmm
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Busby Babe Mon Feb 09, 2015 11:38 pm

Manchester United scouts Inter-Palermo: Icardi & Dybala the targets

Sunday's match between Inter and Palermo was an opportunity to observe two Argentines who are shining in Serie A: Icardi (who scored a brace) and Dybala. Manchester United scouted the two talents up close from the stands. For June perhaps. United in Italy, with two Argentine strikers as targets.

http://gianlucadimarzio.com/en/calciomercato/manchester-united-scouts-inter-palermo-icardi-dybala-the-targets/
Busby Babe
Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 41 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 37 ... 41  Next