Khaled
izzy
Mr Nick09
70 posters

Page 30 of 34 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

Go down

OT: Nerman has deceived us - Page 30 Empty Re: OT: Nerman has deceived us

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:56 pm

I dont even think he will stay there past next summer, i said it before i say it again. He is still playing for Santos, yes? yeah

Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:02 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:Ronaldinho was nowhere near this good at 19.

Considering that he has outgrown the league in Brazil already, it's the safest thing for him to do, but not the best move.
well yeah,he shits all over any other youngster we had since like Pele,but thats the thing,if he manages to keep this level of performance with titles and 30+ goals every season until the world cup,then there are really low chances of him flopping/not developing well,unlike atm.Its amazing what he has done in one year,i used to think he was a scrub last year an now in this past season he has improved massively.If he did that in 1 year,in 2 seasons he will become a beast and then move to a top club with a guaranteed starting spot.

@czy,i think that if he keeps it up,madrid will still go after him,they did it when he was 13 and for the past transfer window,its only natural that they will come back knocking on santos door when hes legitimately up for sale.

And i disagree with him having to be close to his peak by then...he will get better getting playing time and improving his game over here,but players only reach their "peaks" in Europe.Other than Pele,I cant think of players who peaked so early.

Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:04 pm

Higuain, Benzema and Ozil are all 23 now. They are expected to be superstars, not growing youngsters. As i said... he needs to be close to peak. Neither of these 3 guys are at peak. But they have very high expectations put on them.

Edit: Di Maria is 23 as well. Marcelo too.

Back to top Go down

Post by estrella bernabeu Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:05 pm

His assignment clause is about 45M€, he has extended his contract to 2014 and what !!! According to medias, Real Madrid was supposed to pay more than 50M€ for Santos to negociate, now he is a Santos player till 2014 and nothing has changed coz Flo (every club else) will not pay more than 60M.

For me it's a trick from Santos and Flo to keep rumors away from the player and keep him concentrated on what he's doing.
By chance, the renew comes exactly at the same time Real Madrid agents flew to Brasil.
estrella bernabeu
estrella bernabeu
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:13 pm

sportsczy wrote:Higuain, Benzema and Ozil are all 23 now. They are expected to be superstars, not growing youngsters. As i said... he needs to be close to peak. Neither of these 3 guys are at peak. But they have very high expectations put on them.

Edit: Di Maria is 23 as well. Marcelo too.
yeah but they are definitely not in their peak.Specially Di Maria and Marcelo,keeping in mind that peak is what we imagine that could be their top form,they might not make it there.

also there isnt a way to predict how Neymar would be doing in Madrid even atm,maybe he could be performing in the same level as those guys or even better later on.
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:15 pm

estrella bernabeu wrote:His assignment clause is about 45M€, he has extended his contract to 2014 and what !!! According to medias, Real Madrid was supposed to pay more than 50M€ for Santos to negociate, now he is a Santos player till 2014 and nothing has changed coz Flo (every club else) will not pay more than 60M.

For me it's a trick from Santos and Flo to keep rumors away from the player and keep him concentrated on what he's doing.
By chance, the renew comes exactly at the same time Real Madrid agents flew to Brasil.
forgot about that,Santos' president said the deal was made today in the morning. scratch
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:18 pm

According to 'Esporte', told Brazilian President Florentino Perez, president of Real Madrid, the agreement reached with the player just before the news conference. The decision of the Saints has "irritated" at Real Madrid's top management, according to Brazilian newspaper, which had obtained the "yes" of the player's representatives on Sunday in Sao Paulo Pao, according to Brazil's news portal.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:20 pm

esporte? hmm not reliable
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:23 pm

Lol, we will know soon enough, when the rumor mill 2.0 kicks in.

Clubs usually prolong players to get more money out of them when they are sold. Dont know if he will stay in Brazil till the world cup, but next summer we will find out.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by estrella bernabeu Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:35 pm

Out of question That Neymar stays in Brasil till 2014, he already reach a high level and staying there will be a big lost for his develeppoment.

Press can say whatever they want, Morning, afternoon, or night, a decision like that cannot be taken accidentaly when agents come to close the deal and pay the first bracket.
Otherwise, who will get Neymar ? Barça with financial problems, chelsea (the player is not interesting to)... Madrid is the final path Very Happy because saying that Neymar will be a Santos player in 2014 is just a BULLSHIT !! they could have found a better way to burry this case.
estrella bernabeu
estrella bernabeu
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:38 pm

he has not reached the highest possible level he can get in South America,maybe next year.(Pele will start hating on him if he wins the Libertadores again and matches up his record)

Him staying until 2014 bs?lets see,but i think its true.
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:27 pm

Im annoyed either way. I dont like Santos trying to milk money out of us like the small club they are (trolololol) in the case we get him anyway, and I will be seriously disappointed in Neymar personally if he actually thinks it is beneficial to him to stay in Brazil till 2014.

We can do without him, thing is he cant do without us (Europe).
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:40 pm

Saetablanca wrote:Im annoyed either way. I dont like Santos trying to milk money out of us like the small club they are (trolololol) in the case we get him anyway, and I will be seriously disappointed in Neymar personally if he actually thinks it is beneficial to him to stay in Brazil till 2014.

LOL.............
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:59 pm

I think he need to stay at Brazil till he's 21 yo. this is enough time for him to mature, staying there more than this wouldn't make him a better footballer infact he'd limit his talent too.

He has to take himself to another level in time.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:25 pm

Ganso wrote:
Saetablanca wrote:Im annoyed either way. I dont like Santos trying to milk money out of us like the small club they are (trolololol) in the case we get him anyway, and I will be seriously disappointed in Neymar personally if he actually thinks it is beneficial to him to stay in Brazil till 2014.

LOL.............

Lol all you want, but thats the only reason Pele isnt considered the best player ever. And the situation is much worse for South America now. If he doesnt come to Europe, he will never be considered one of the best players. To fulfill his full potential, he has to come over.

FACT.
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by estrella bernabeu Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:40 pm

OT: Nerman has deceived us - Page 30 B_renovado_b_david_villa

One Year before signing with far$a
estrella bernabeu
estrella bernabeu
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:45 pm

whay the $? farca have no money, and it beats purpose of the nickanme the nickname
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:46 pm

Saetablanca wrote:
Ganso wrote:

LOL.............

Lol all you want, but thats the only reason Pele isnt considered the best player ever. And the situation is much worse for South America now. If he doesnt come to Europe, he will never be considered one of the best players. To fulfill his full potential, he has to come over.

FACT.
Pele isnt the best ever because he didnt play in europe,so to be rated highly you need to go to europe..what kind of logic is this lmao?go ahead and think what you want,he raped european teams every time he met them,either in club or national level.

Brazil's only legends are from the 2002 generation then

the worst part is the you wrote fact in the end :facepalm:
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:49 pm

There is no such thing as the best player ever, that's such bs
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:52 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:There is no such thing as the best player ever, that's such bs
I think there are tiers of players through history,as i said in the old forums and Pele/Maradona are def on top,but hes saying pele isnt to be considered so because he never played in Europe.

Maradona won the scudetto and the EL though :bow: :facepalm:
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:53 pm

if neymar wants to be considered the best, in this day in age he has to play in europe and has to make a name for him self at a big club.

look at messi, by this time he had already started making a name for him self with one of the biggest clubs in the world.

if you think the competition in brazil is equal to or even comprable to that in europe you need to take your medicine.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by estrella bernabeu Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:56 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:whay the $? farca have no money, and it beats purpose of the nickanme the nickname

Money they had it and they blew it !! the crapiest thing is that people was made believe that Far$a has not money and didn't spend all over to buy players for 20M€ to play 6months !! Stupid but true Smile
estrella bernabeu
estrella bernabeu
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:08 pm

deezydeez wrote:if neymar wants to be considered the best, in this day in age he has to play in europe and has to make a name for him self at a big club.

look at messi, by this time he had already started making a name for him self with one of the biggest clubs in the world.

if you think the competition in brazil is equal to or even comprable to that in europe you need to take your medicine.
i know and i agree(to some extent since i think the he is already a top 50 maybe 25 striker in the world atm),he has to go to Europe to be rated higher,but saying he "needs" Europe is lol worthy,its as if a move to Europe is necessary for a player to develop.Thats so untrue,just look at most of the legends we produced( 94 gen for example),like only 30% of our best players played most of their careers in Europe.

I was talking about Pele on the previous posts btw
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by estrella bernabeu Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:23 pm

Ganso wrote:
deezydeez wrote:if neymar wants to be considered the best, in this day in age he has to play in europe and has to make a name for him self at a big club.

i know and i agree(to some extent since i think the he is already a top 50 maybe 25 striker in the world atm),he has to go to Europe to be rated higher,but saying he "needs" Europe is lol worthy,its as if a move to Europe is necessary for a player to develop.Thats so untrue,just look at most of the legends we produced( 94 gen for example),like only 30% of our best players played most of their careers in Europe.

I was talking about Pele on the previous posts btw

Wake up dude we are in 2011 !! In nowdyas "Europe is necessary for a player to develop.Thats so untrue"
estrella bernabeu
estrella bernabeu
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:26 pm

You won't play at a top level unless you play against the best. 94 was the early 90s where clubs in Europe were only allowed to play 3 foreign players at one time. So of course, a lot of talent remained in South America. Not today. 90% of the top talent is in Europe.

Until Neymar actually competes where the talent is... he's only going to be on the fringes.

His only chance at international fame right now is the club WC and WC. There's no other venue.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:31 pm

fully develop yes europe is needed,but of course players can develop well in our league.For example,if Hernanes went to Europe when he was 21 he would probably have failed because he wasnt half the player he is today.now look at him,turned a relegation team into one of the top 4 almost by himself in his first season

a more rational explanation would help this logic,other than "SA defenses suck" cliche....
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 34 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next