Firenze
RealGunner
Robespierre
futbol
S
44 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Official : Max Allegri appointed Juventus manager - Page 5 Empty Re: Official : Max Allegri appointed Juventus manager

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:38 am

DeviAngel wrote:Now we'll see if the problem was Milan ( Berlu and Galliani) or Allegri.

Moggi also is in favor of Allegri

how many times has Moggi been right post calciopoli?

elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Official : Max Allegri appointed Juventus manager - Page 5 Empty Re: Official : Max Allegri appointed Juventus manager

Post by Kaladin Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:08 am

Doesn't matter if he was right or wrong, when your track record at the start of January is 4 wins in 16 games, later followed by a 4-2 loss against a recently promoted team (Who currently sit 17th with only 8 wins), then its time to go.
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:15 am

allegri to play three dms Proud

pogba turned into a destroyer Proud
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:46 am

Would be more likely Pogba to be turned into 75m cash Proud 

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by teamanarchy Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:58 pm

Hey, Allegri did win the league with Milan didn't he?
I mean, yes, that was pretty much all Ibrahimovic... but you have Morata now  Laughing 
teamanarchy
teamanarchy
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

https://www.facebook.com/#!/ks16152913

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:56 pm

elm_baraja_shaman wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:Now we'll see if the problem was Milan ( Berlu and Galliani) or Allegri.

how many times has Moggi been right post calciopoli?

Krasic, Knezevic, Conte, Del Neri, Zaccheroni, Ferrara, Melo, Diego, Secco.....
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:53 pm

teamanarchy wrote:Hey, Allegri did win the league with Milan didn't he?
I mean, yes, that was pretty much all Ibrahimovic... but you have Morata now  Laughing 

So did Zaccheroni Proud 

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:36 pm

we have really fecked ourselves with this move....
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:51 am

So why has Conte quite exactly? Will he be managing another club soon?

Allegri cant help but feel a step up by a lot from Conte? Razz
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:55 pm

Thats true... All Milan fans I know have been mocking us for this move!
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:17 am

ianluca Zambrotta reveals Massimiliano Allegri and Zlatan Ibrahimovic “almost got into a fist-fight” at Milan.

The 2006 World Cup winner gave several interviews promoting his new autobiography, ‘Una vita da terzino’ – ‘Life as a fullback.’

Zambrotta had very harsh words for ex-Milan Coach Allegri during the presentation and blamed him for their current problems.

“I didn’t have problems with Allegri the first year, but the second we lost the Scudetto due to mismanagement of the locker room.

“You need to have all the players working in your direction to win, but instead in a decisive game he clearly said that even if he only had 14 players, it’d make no difference. So what about all the others? That’s when we lost the Scudetto.

“I looked Ibra in the face to ask, what is this man saying? Another time after losing 3-0 to Arsenal, Allegri said: ‘Well done lads, it doesn’t matter.’ That was not a great move. Ibra was furious and they almost got into a fist-fight in the locker room.”

allegri sucked in his entire tenure at milan. the only reason juve will succeed in anyways will be because of the squad allegri will have on disposal and not because of him.

horrible tactics horrible man management, this guy bitches over the media, is really persistent and never admits his mistakes, and he cowardly sent players for peace talks when milan fans wanted his head. he cant even stand to defend himself, let alone the team during difficult times.

worst coach i have ever since in my whole milan supporting years!!!

from Conte to Allegri... marotta must be out of his mind... but if that serves the likes of Milan or Roma, im all in for it Laughing

not to mention, what will happen to pirlo , vidal, ... even pogba...

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:36 am

Now that's one hell of a massive overreaction

Obviously Allegri is a step down but the same people who were laughing at Conte are all of a sudden pretending he was some sort of tactical God just because it suits their 'let's all laugh at Juve agenda'

Marotta out of his mind? We had next to no time to act and we chose one of the very few available managers.

Who else was available at a moments notice?

mancini

Spaletti

??
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:40 am

Tomwin Lannister wrote:Now that's one hell of a massive overreaction

Obviously Allegri is a step down but the same people who were laughing at Conte are all of a sudden pretending he was some sort of tactical God just because it suits their 'let's all laugh at Juve agenda'

Marotta out of his mind? We had next to no time to act and we chose one of the very few available managers.

Who else was available at a moments notice?

mancini

Spaletti

??

atleast marotta should have made effort for a constructive outlet.

seems to me it happened so quick... conte is a juve through and through, and he wouldn't leave juve that quickly if there was something going on horribly wrong.

still.. i think allegri is the wrong pick anyway.

cmon think about it, from a man who has winning mentality at every game to someone who settles a game even at 3-0 loss???

JUve can do better!!! plus it is not as if, season has began already... didnt u guys have the manager who was coaching when conte was suspended? keeping that philosophy until juve find wortthy replacement would have been good. personally i would have loved to see Deschamps back if possible.

being a milan fan i am not even mocking juve, i am actually supporting and defending Juve here!!! i want italian club to desperately do well in CL!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:12 am

Conte left with his backroom staff, otherwise we may have given it to one of Alessio/Carrera short term

And every single season Conte's been throwing a fit after winning the Scudetto, ruining the mood by acting out. This wasn't as shocking as it should have been. We didn't and really couldn't go into a pre-season without a head coach or even any backroom staff barring seriously under qualified people

Allegri was the best pick of a mediocre bunch
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:14 am

Also yeah DD would've been a preferred choice for a lot of us however trying to steal a coach from a team would've taken a long time and our team would've been in limbo until then. It's all about damage limitation in the immediate future when a coach walks out on the first day of training.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by donttreadonred Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:24 pm

I’ve never been convinced the issues at Milan were down to Allegri. They always seemed to stem from an odd amalgamation of upper-management, a lack of finances, poor transfers, and unfortunate injuries. I don’t mean to completely excuse Allegri’s performance, but I certainly do not believe Milan’s failures were exclusively his doing.

What should be more concerning for Juventus is the combination of squad and manager that they now possess. Conte has spent the last three seasons building a squad in his own image: hard-nosed, direct and physical. These are qualities I never once saw from any of Allegri’s Milan squads, and I’m not sure he’s capable of replicating Conte’s style or utilizing the squad that is now at his disposal.

My worry for Juventus is that Allegri and the squad cannot settle on an ideology, end up splitting the difference, and ultimately fail to execute any strategy well. One of the biggest issues with managerial change is a transition in style. If not executed well, the issues caused can take years to repair. Unfortunately for Juve, I can see this shift destroying much of the good that Conte has built over the past few seasons.
donttreadonred
donttreadonred
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:40 pm

Five games, five wins, and five clean sheets for Max out of all his games.

A total of 9-0 agg. for Massimiliano Sexxoxoxoxllegri.

-Whilst teaching Conte a lesson in rotation and playing more attacking football.

Official : Max Allegri appointed Juventus manager - Page 5 Il-milan-ha-esonerato-allegri-la-panchina-a-inzaghi-o-seedorf_44f103d2-7c47-11e3-9754-6a3bf7c398c0_display

"And you doubted me?"
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:18 pm

Arquitescu wrote:Five games, five wins, and five clean sheets for Max out of all his games.

-Whilst teaching Conte a lesson in rotation and playing more attacking football.

Official : Max Allegri appointed Juventus manager - Page 5 Il-milan-ha-esonerato-allegri-la-panchina-a-inzaghi-o-seedorf_44f103d2-7c47-11e3-9754-6a3bf7c398c0_display

"And you doubted me?"

sorry Arq but Allegri has been Conte 2.0 so far not sure if you've watched our games that much but nothing much has changed since Conte left tbh.....
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:23 pm

elm_baraja_shaman wrote:
Arquitescu wrote:Five games, five wins, and five clean sheets for Max out of all his games.

"And you doubted me?"

sorry Arq but Allegri has been Conte 2.0 so far not sure if you've watched our games that much but nothing much has changed since Conte left tbh.....

Yes they have.

-Sexxxlegri is actually rotating.
-Their semantics are around the same yet Juve play far more vertical and defensively look more cohesive despite their main CBs being out.
-Very little use of Vidal and 0 use of Pirlo.
-Mehnucci is back to being Bon Bon.
-Uses youth.
-Doesn't have his wig fly off after every goal slamming the cat on his head onto the Juve stand plexi glass.
-

Beats how Juventini said he would be an utter disaster.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:30 pm

Arquitescu wrote:
elm_baraja_shaman wrote:

"And you doubted me?"

Yes they have.

-Sexxxlegri is actually rotating.
-Their semantics are around the same yet Juve play far more vertical and defensively look more cohesive despite their main CBs being out.
-Very little use of Vidal and 0 use of Pirlo.
-Mehnucci is back to being Bon Bon.
-Uses youth.
-Doesn't have his wig fly off after every goal slamming the cat on his head onto the Juve stand plexi glass.
-

Beats how Juventini said he would be an utter disaster.

rofl
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:42 pm

Yea the greatest change is that we look no reliant on Pirlo or Vidal at all (Vidal was still MotM today tho Very Happy).

With all due respect, if we can keep playing like that, there is no point integrating Pirlo back in our team.

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Thu Sep 25, 2014 5:11 am

dronte wrote:Yea the greatest change is that we look no reliant on Pirlo or Vidal at all (Vidal was still MotM today tho Very Happy).

With all due respect, if we can keep playing like that, there is no point integrating Pirlo back in our team.

This is mostly due to the fact that Pogba is going full beast mode and Marchisio has improved as well.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by FilthyLuca Thu Sep 25, 2014 4:32 pm

I agree....Last year they looked like shit defensuvely at the beggining of the year, and pirlo played everygame he was fit for over the last three years, and it noticeably affected him the last year.

hard for me to criticize the man yet.

FilthyLuca
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Thu Sep 25, 2014 4:38 pm

wherever allegri goes, prilo becomes disposable ? hmm
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by arabprince Thu Sep 25, 2014 5:12 pm

farfan wrote:wherever allegri goes, prilo becomes disposable ? hmm

Back to Milan for free along with a Scudetto Victory please :bow:
arabprince
arabprince
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Thu Sep 25, 2014 5:15 pm

Pretty sure Pirlo is injured.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next