Firenze
RealGunner
Robespierre
futbol
S
44 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Official : Max Allegri appointed Juventus manager - Page 2 Empty Re: Official : Max Allegri appointed Juventus manager

Post by Ganso Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:20 am

S wrote:
Ganso wrote:the return of the 3 DM formation

looooooooooooooooooool
Official : Max Allegri appointed Juventus manager - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQhuW5tTdtrx2tTGMEFH6P4qunLzBs-uCpWyGcbfEIBIHDMlrfR5Q

You will be shocked.Much better quality and resources at Juve than have to deal with poverty reinforcements such as Muntari,Emmanuelson and the likes which forced him to adapt and adjust to the circumstances.

I can see him do a decent job here but probably not as good as Conte if we're strictly speaking about how dominant we were in the league.
pls, we didn't have a Madrid/Barca squad but it was far from a poverty championship squad.dude played Emanuelson(LB) as a *bleep* AM even when we had a injury-free squad Laughing

Gattuso-Ambrosini-Flamini
--------Emanuelson------

never forgotten Proud

Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Official : Max Allegri appointed Juventus manager - Page 2 Empty Re: Official : Max Allegri appointed Juventus manager

Post by RealGunner Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:21 am

Pogba-Pirlo-Marchisio
-------new AM?-----
----Tevez---Llorente-
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:23 am

Ganso wrote:
S wrote:

looooooooooooooooooool
Official : Max Allegri appointed Juventus manager - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQhuW5tTdtrx2tTGMEFH6P4qunLzBs-uCpWyGcbfEIBIHDMlrfR5Q

You will be shocked.Much better quality and resources at Juve than have to deal with poverty reinforcements such as Muntari,Emmanuelson and the likes which forced him to adapt and adjust to the circumstances.

I can see him do a decent job here but probably not as good as Conte if we're strictly speaking about how dominant we were in the league.
pls, we didn't have a Madrid/Barca squad but it was far from a poverty championship squad.dude played Emanuelson(LB) as a *bleep* AM even when we had a injury-free squad Laughing

--------Emanuelson------

never forgotten Proud

Constant as fullback Laughing
Allegri played a good  football in Cagliari but in last period to Milan he converted to hoofball. I have never understood the sense of Emanuelson and Constant as players
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:23 am

Robespierre wrote:
S wrote:
Robespierre wrote:Evra blocked his transfer after Conte's resignation because he wanted to wait the name of next Juve mananger and then he will decide if joining to Juve or not
so, now he knows about Allegri, what do you think he will do it? Proud

I definitely think we're going to switch to a 4 man backline permanently.

However i fear he'll play 4-3-1-2 with the amount of midfield options we have.

Allegri has never played with 3-5-2 who is the most used setting game in Italy now (also because Berlusconi prevented it . Berlusconi hates the defence to 3 although Milan won a Scudetto with 3-4-1-2 in 1999 under Zaccheroni)

so Evra can play in his natural role  as fullback in 4 and he can't have problems

Anyway Allegri likes much the 4-3-3. The setting game rated as ideal for Europe from Juve. Not only 4-3-1-2

He changed from 4-3-1-2 to 4-3-3 ( Niang Balotelli ES) and he was back to "rombo" only because Berlusconi imposed it

of course there is need of wingers for it but Iturbe passed to Roma for 30 milions just now so I don't know

He has actually used 3-5-2, albeit for in brief (1 game to be exact) in his 3rd season. Berlu told him to stick with the 4-3-3

My opinion: I feel that Allegri will do a great job at Juve, he's a coach with much pragmatism as Robes said. However, i don't think that he will have the means to succeed from the get-go. He's played with a 4 man backline most of his time at Milan, and whether Juve will convert their shape successfully, we don't know.
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:24 am

Was Allegri the only manager available? Could have went for someone like Simeone or Klopp imo.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:25 am

Why would they leave La Liga and Bundesliga to go to Serie ZZzzz?

Some good news for Juve fans... Allegri has never went out of the group stage in CL.

Last edited by Casciavit on Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:26 am

Ganso wrote:
S wrote:

looooooooooooooooooool

pls, we had didn't have a Madrid/Barca squad but it was far from a poverty championship squad.dude played Emanuelson(LB) as a *bleep* AM even when we had a injury-free squad Laughing

--------Emanuelson------

never forgotten Proud

I'll tell what was the problem at Milan.Despite having several 'names' in the squad ,the team overall lacked athleticism and agility,too many ageing midfielders or average midfield options.He never had a quality midfield at his disposal cos Milan board chose to spend all their budget on forwards.Also it was Berlusconi who forced him to play 4-3-1-2 even though he preferred a 4-3-3.

At Juve,he has far better midfield options.A strong defense and with a few good reinforcements in the form of wingers,he'll have a very good balanced squad at his disposal and i can see him do a good job here.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:26 am

Agreed
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:27 am

Allegri will probably play Asamoah as a TQ tbh
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:27 am

RealGunner wrote:Pogba-Pirlo-Marchisio
-------new AM?-----
----Tevez---Llorente-
lack of DM is disturbing.

I can see Pirlo or Pogba playing AM at some point of the season
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:29 am

S wrote:
Ganso wrote:
S wrote:

pls, we had didn't have a Madrid/Barca squad but it was far from a poverty championship squad.dude played Emanuelson(LB) as a *bleep* AM even when we had a injury-free squad Laughing

--------Emanuelson------

never forgotten Proud

I'll tell what was the problem at Milan.Despite having several 'names' in the squad ,the team overall lacked athleticism and agility,too many ageing midfielders or average midfield options.He never had a quality midfield at his disposal cos Milan board chose to spend all their budget on forwards.Also it was Berlusconi who forced him to play 4-3-1-2 even though he preferred a 4-3-3.

At Juve,he has far better midfield options.A strong defense and with a few good reinforcements in the form of wingers,he'll have a very good balanced squad at his disposal and i can see him do a good job here.

He played 4-3-3 when SES initially broke out, and stopped when SES got injured the next season and we had to switch to a 4-3-2-1 to accomodate Kaka and Robinho/Birsa
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:30 am

Depends how Juventus spends the Vidal money(if true).

Pogba is more suited to Attacking than defending. Agreed with that
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:31 am

-------new AM?-----
----Tevez---Llorente-

You're assuming Vidal will be sold ?If so,we'll definitely move to a 4-3-3 and sign a quality winger along with a LB and maybe few other reinforcements to make the squad complete.

The biggest problem i have with the transition is if Tevez should play CF or outwide.He's one of our best players so it becomes a massive headache for the coach here.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:32 am

El Shaarawy wrote:
S wrote:
Ganso wrote: pls, we had didn't have a Madrid/Barca squad but it was far from a poverty championship squad.dude played Emanuelson(LB) as a *bleep* AM even when we had a injury-free squad Laughing

--------Emanuelson------

never forgotten Proud

He played 4-3-3 when SES initially broke out, and stopped when SES got injured the next season and we had to switch to a 4-3-2-1 to accomodate Kaka and Robinho/Birsa

But at the start of his tenure at Milan ? I remember Berlusconi openly criticized him and asked him to play 4-3-1-2.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:33 am

S wrote:
El Shaarawy wrote:
S wrote:

But at the start of his tenure at Milan ? I remember Berlusconi openly criticized him and asked him to play 4-3-1-2.

Yeah that's true, had we stuck with the 4-3-3 we would have done much better TBH.

Berlu and his love for TQ' Proud
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:34 am

-------new AM?-----
----Tevez---Llorente-

RG already resigned to Vidal joining us

come give me a hug ffs Proud
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:35 am

S wrote:
-------new AM?-----
----Tevez---Llorente-

You're assuming Vidal will be sold ?If so,we'll definitely move to a 4-3-3 and sign a quality winger along with a LB and maybe few other reinforcements to make the squad complete.

The biggest problem i have with the transition is if Tevez should play CF or outwide.He's one of our best players so it becomes a massive headache for the coach here.

Yea assuming Vidal gets sold.

If it's 4-3-3 then agreed about a quality winger. Hopefully not Nani. But who else though?

Also midfield would need some good backup for CL. Conte based most of his system on Pirlo but Allegri might not do that. Despite that, there needs to be adequate cover for Pirlo and Marchisio.

You can play a 4-3-3 which is similar to Barcelona's or Arsenal's(when we do) which has Neymar/Walcott playing basically as wide forwards. Tevez would be great at LF cutting in.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:36 am

S wrote:
El Shaarawy wrote:
S wrote:

Yep thats true, i thought you meant that Berlu refused him to play a 4-3-3 his entire Milan career
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:40 am

Loooooooooooooooool I see the funny side in this and in a strange way I'm excited for change.

-------------------Buffon---------------------
Licht----Barz---------------Chiello--------Evra
---------Pogba----Marchisio-----Asamoah-----
------------------New CAM------------------
----------Llo-------------------Tevez---------

fapfapfapfap

Srs though if we sell Vidal it better be for some serious *bleep* reinforcements
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:41 am

Tomwin Lannister wrote:Loooooooooooooooool I see the funny side in this and in a strange way I'm excited for change.

-------------------Buffon---------------------
Licht----Barz---------------Chiello--------Evra
---------Pogba----Marchisio-----Asamoah-----
------------------Mata------------------
----------Llo-------------------Tevez---------

fapfapfapfap

Srs though if we sell Vidal it better be for some serious *bleep* reinforcements

mata-vidal swap...problem solved
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:43 am

Was gonna say Mata and cash but 4-3-1-2 is pretty disgusting in Europe i'd rather 4-3-3
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:50 am

S wrote:
-------new AM?-----
----Tevez---Llorente-

Plz take him, Im scared, I just saw Nani linked with us!

Last edited by Eivindo on Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:50 am

if him and Pirlo indeed don't get on....how much transfer fee would Pirlo warrant at his age?

What are his wages at Juve S?

Would love a Gerrard/Pirlo rotation for that holding role Proud
What a romantic swansung it'd be

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:54 am

I think its time Juve grow some balls and get rid of Pirlo tbh, he is taking too much room, and when he is not playing, a team suddenly hast to use some brains and it gets too much. Also, dont think a midfield with Pirlo can work in Europe, his pace is just too far behind at this stage. Throw him up as a forward along with Lolrente Very Happy
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:57 am

Pirlo extended his contract with Juve just 2 months ago anyway . this because Juve believes in him as  fundamental player . Probably he wouldn't have done if he would have known about Allegri..
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:04 am

If there is any consolation that I can give to Juve fans who are dreading this appointment is that they will still dominate Serie A.

Champions League on the other hand though..........
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next