sagnik92
Lex
Art Morte
billy_gr
Mamad
37 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Arsene Wenger slams ‘disrespectful’ Xavi - Page 4 Empty Re: Arsene Wenger slams ‘disrespectful’ Xavi

Post by Albiceleste Fri 15 Jul 2011, 00:21

The xcx wrote:
jibers wrote:Xavi is a joke. WHere was this confidence before Guardiola? Nowhere, he should be thanking Guardiola everytime he wakes up, Barcelona plays perfectly for xavi more than any pof their other players, All he is good at is tempo control and good vision, what else? The guy is ovverated and it showed with Rijkaards tactics, the guy was good, bbut Guardiolas tatctics make his whole squad look WC. I have never seen such a one trick pony so celebrated. How people can compare this guy to zidane and scholesd is beyond me, or even Laudrup ffs.
Guys who rate him higher than Zidane, Scholes or Laudrup are obv. barca fans... They always overrate their players and treat them like god ffs.

LOL

Pot calling the kettle black.

Giggity5313 wrote:
Someone who side passes all day is suddenly a genius. xavi is overrated its iniesta who deserves a mention

lmao, don't even know how to respond to something like this

Giggity5313 wrote:xavi is humble and respectfull
dead joke is dead.

Immaculate_Mole wrote:
billy_gr wrote:Ah we’ve talked it to death in the Barca forums.
More impressive is we are willing to pay 40 for Sanchez instead of going for Aguero who costs more or less the same

Sanchez has a higher ceiling than Aguero, fits the system alot more, commands alot less wages plus the initial deal is 28 mill the rest is based on how Sanchez and the club performs.
Aguero is more talented than Sanchez, at a good club in the right system Aguero can be a top 5 player

Adit wrote:lol at a barca fan coming here with a multi account and with a "unbiased" user name
lol at madrid fans that can get away with insulting Barcelona every other post because there isn't enough Barcelona fans to start a shitstorm

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Arsene Wenger slams ‘disrespectful’ Xavi - Page 4 Empty Re: Arsene Wenger slams ‘disrespectful’ Xavi

Post by barca 2011 Fri 15 Jul 2011, 00:41

_LMG_10_ wrote:
jibers wrote:Xavi is a joke. Where was this confidence before Guardiola? Nowhere. He should be thanking Guardiola everytime he wakes up, Barcelona plays perfectly for xavi more than any of their other players, All he is good at is tempo control and good vision, what else? The guy is ovverated and it showed with Rijkaards tactics, the guy was good, but Guardiolas tatctics make his whole squad look WC. I have never seen such a one trick pony so celebrated. How people can compare this guy to zidane and scholesd is beyond me, or even Laudrup ffs.

This is one of the most ridiculous posts I've ever read. In fact, I thought u were being sarcastic initially. You usually have insightful things to say, but this is just outrageous, and wrong on so many levels that I don't know where to begin.

Basically, every sentence and every point in your post is wrong.

Why would he thank Guardiola every time he wakes up? He's an outstanding athlete and he's 100% dedicated to Barcelona. He was making outstanding passes before Guardiola came around but the team wasn't built around him like it is now. He had Ronaldinho in that squad FFS!!!!

Barca plays perfectly for Xavi? LOL
Xavi does everything for his teammates to get into good positions. It's not barca playing for Xavi, it's Xavi playing for everyone else.

All he has is tempo control and good vision? What is a playmaker supposed to do then?
He has EXCELLENT vision and out-of-this-world tempo control. Pay attention to him and watch him moving his head around ALL the time. He's always aware of everyone's position on the pitch, and this is what makes him so great. He doesn't need to do tricks like Iniesta or Messi, yet you call him a 1 trick pony.
With Xavi, it's not even vision/tempo control that he's good at, it's something different, it's like he's a field marshall and is carrying a banner and everyone knows what to do when they're near him. You gotta be REALLY good to carry that banner for barcelona!

If you watch a full barcelona game and pay attention to Xavi and Xavi only, you will suddenly have an epiphany. I would recommend the Arsenal game in 2009/10 CL first leg. I watched Xavi in that game twice, and he was absolutely flawless. The guy made the right decision and right move each and every time, and his positioning was inch perfect. I was amazed at his performance. No wonder Arsenal looked like headless chickens.

He's not a flashy player but if you appreciate football, you will appreciate how Xavi plays the game. He is truly a unique player, and yes he's fortunate to have guys like Alves bombing down the right giving an option to pass, and having guys like Messi who never lose the ball, but that does NOT take away from what he does. If anything, he makes his teammates better by dictating where they should be. See, Xavi is almost like the 'point guard' in basketball terminology. Everyone plays off of him, because he's that good.

Also, you contradicted yourself by saying Xavi is a joke, then you said he's good. Make up your mind ffs.

Guardiola's tactics make's everyone look WC? No they actually are WC. He's tactics would not work if they didn't have WC players.

Thank you.
Lol at that last part. Such a fail and this thread had nothing to do with xavi's in field ability either. But then we hear the argument that without players like Xavi, messi is garbage with the NT. Different story, I know, but some people on here really do need to make their minds up on such overrated barca players.
barca 2011
barca 2011
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Fri 15 Jul 2011, 00:57

Let's get back to the point at hand then

Xavi is a cretin
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by barca 2011 Fri 15 Jul 2011, 01:02

Lex wrote:Let's get back to the point at hand then

Xavi is a cretin
One of the damn best cretin midfield has ever seen!
barca 2011
barca 2011
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Arsenalfaithfull Fri 15 Jul 2011, 01:03

Fabregas left Barcelona for arsenal at the time because, Barca at the time were 5 year trophy drought. Barcelona realized that we "stole" him only after he started for us. It was when Fabregas scored 19 and assisted 19, everyone in barca (appart from pep) started lecturing the world on Genetics- Barca style
Arsenalfaithfull
Arsenalfaithfull
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri 15 Jul 2011, 01:04

Xavi is a cretin

As Feverpitch said on Twitter........

" The Latin for C*nt is Xavi" #fact

Disclaimer: the thoughts and opinions of Feverpitch do not represent Immaculate_Mole's.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Fri 15 Jul 2011, 02:51

To summ this thread up;

Cesc is either very confused about his future, with no clear ideas of where to go next. In such cas, I don't blame him. Or he already decided one thing and is too weak to announce it in order not to harm his rep with Arsena (if he wants to go to Barca), or to harm his rep with his Barca friends if the oppossite is true. He should make up his mind and end this saga once and for all.

People whoe think Cesc has nothing to do with this saga are disillusional.

Barca are being stupid with their tactics, and Xavi is not doing his reputation any good.

Xavi is overrated, every player is, the media does that to sell merchandise off them. But in pure footballing terms, Xavi is great at what he does and more, which is more than what a lot of footballers can say.

Regards
/Thread
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Fri 15 Jul 2011, 05:31

Lionel Messi wrote:
The xcx wrote:
jibers wrote:Xavi is a joke. WHere was this confidence before Guardiola? Nowhere, he should be thanking Guardiola everytime he wakes up, Barcelona plays perfectly for xavi more than any pof their other players, All he is good at is tempo control and good vision, what else? The guy is ovverated and it showed with Rijkaards tactics, the guy was good, bbut Guardiolas tatctics make his whole squad look WC. I have never seen such a one trick pony so celebrated. How people can compare this guy to zidane and scholesd is beyond me, or even Laudrup ffs.
Guys who rate him higher than Zidane, Scholes or Laudrup are obv. barca fans... They always overrate their players and treat them like god ffs.

LOL

Pot calling the kettle black.

Giggity5313 wrote:
Someone who side passes all day is suddenly a genius. xavi is overrated its iniesta who deserves a mention

lmao, don't even know how to respond to something like this

Giggity5313 wrote:xavi is humble and respectfull
dead joke is dead.

Immaculate_Mole wrote:
billy_gr wrote:Ah we’ve talked it to death in the Barca forums.
More impressive is we are willing to pay 40 for Sanchez instead of going for Aguero who costs more or less the same

Sanchez has a higher ceiling than Aguero, fits the system alot more, commands alot less wages plus the initial deal is 28 mill the rest is based on how Sanchez and the club performs.
Aguero is more talented than Sanchez, at a good club in the right system Aguero can be a top 5 player

Adit wrote:lol at a barca fan coming here with a multi account and with a "unbiased" user name
lol at madrid fans that can get away with insulting Barcelona every other post because there isn't enough Barcelona fans to start a shitstorm
Joking Sad

I still rate iniesta higher then xavi. But xavi will always be humble and respectfull in my heart Very Happy
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Fri 15 Jul 2011, 21:29

Cruyff thinks that wenger is right

Google translation

The Dutchman spoke of the 'soap opera' Barcelona summer and, especially, interest in Cesc. Cruyff knows that Arsenal is who has the upper hand, however much the player wants to return to Barcelona. "Cesc Barca also was signed some time ago and for many years, so you should stick to his contract. If you talk of quality football, the sense that the club wants him, but there is an existing contract. From here The two clubs have to negotiate and Arsenal is in charge. "

Johan used a simile to describe this situation. "Cesc has a contract. Let's see what we say here with a Barca player do the same. As Messi, for example," he said before to agree with Arsene Wenger in this issue: "He looks after their interests, not the others, of course. And he has every right in the world to do so because Cesc has a contract with Arsenal. "

The Barca exentrenador considered to be giddy talking about figures in this possible recruitment. "It's a lot of money and will have to use your head, because it can not be applied in sections cut and spend a few such large amounts," he argued.

"NEED BOJAN MINUTES"

Cruyff also spoke of Alexis Sanchez. The Chilean striker may be the new FC Barcelona but in this case is also in full soap opera. The coach acknowledged that he knows much this player "because I saw some last year with Udinese, but from what I've seen has spark and speed. In addition, Copa America is scoring goals and that is very important."

The possible arrival of Alexis coincidrá with more predictable Bojan march to Rome. Cruyff Linyola recognizes that one of their favorite players. "I like his way of being and play. I do not know if it was better for him to continue at the club or seek tenure in Rome, but it is clear he needs minutes to play," he said. Clearer water.

And in addition to the daily review of Barca, Johan did not avoid talking about the arch-rivals Real Madrid, with a clear message: "It is clear that Real Madrid has invested heavily in its workforce in recent years, but has the misfortune of playing the same competition that the club ".

I wonder if cruyff will get as much slack this time as when he criticized mourinho or how real madrid played Rolling Eyes

ps: I agree with crufyf, but I don't think that wenger has any rights to talk about being disrespectful seeing as he poach fabregas from barca when barca had forbidden wenger to speak with fabregas..

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Fri 15 Jul 2011, 21:33

Yeah, Barcelona don't take youth from other clubs........

http://www.tribalfootball.com/barcelona-raid-lyon-7-year-old-kid-kais-311711

http://www.tribalfootball.com/articles/malaga-fume-over-barcelona-raid-junior-talent-1570381

Could Barcelona, as an entity, be any more hypocritical?
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Fri 15 Jul 2011, 21:35

Lex wrote:Yeah, Barcelona don't take youth from other clubs........

http://www.tribalfootball.com/barcelona-raid-lyon-7-year-old-kid-kais-311711

http://www.tribalfootball.com/articles/malaga-fume-over-barcelona-raid-junior-talent-1570381

Could Barcelona, as an entity, be any more hypocritical?

Who is hypocritical again? Not me seeing as I have already said that I feel the same way when barca does it in the very same thread..

harhar11 wrote:Funny I thought the same thing about arsene wenger when he came and raided la masia for the 500000x time.....

And I feel just as bad when barca does the same, so don't bother bringing it up...

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Fri 15 Jul 2011, 21:38

So just because you "feel bad" about it, it means i can't bring it up? Now what kind of logic is that
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri 15 Jul 2011, 21:39

Wenger didnt "poach" cesc, it was his own decision to come to us and if barca wanted they could have stopped him but they didnt and there was NO objection from barcelona right at the time when we were signing him

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Fri 15 Jul 2011, 21:41

Basicly, if Wenger didn't buy Fabregas today maybe Fabregas wouldn't be the same player, considiring he most likely would be benching for Xavi.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Fri 15 Jul 2011, 21:43

Lex wrote:So just because you "feel bad" about it, it means i can't bring it up? Now what kind of logic is that

Why did you bring it up then, seeing as it was I who said that wenger has no rights to talk about being disrespectful because he POACHED fabregas FROM BARCA and COUNTLESS OF OTHER PLAYERS.

It was I who brought it up and NOT barca. So logical you would be calling me hypocritical but seeing as I have already criticized barca for doing the same...

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Fri 15 Jul 2011, 21:46

RealGunner wrote:Wenger didnt "poach" cesc, it was his own decision to come to us and if barca wanted they could have stopped him but they didnt and there was NO objection from barcelona right at the time when we were signing him

Then Barca aint either tapping up fabregas, seeing that if he comes its from his own will..

And you should read on how you poached fabregas, barca had forbidden wenger to watch and talk to fabregas so he went so he went and saw when he played for spain u-17(I think it was) and seeing as barca CANT give out professional contract to players who are under 18, they could do nothing against it even though they wanted too..

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri 15 Jul 2011, 21:53

harhar11 wrote:
RealGunner wrote:Wenger didnt "poach" cesc, it was his own decision to come to us and if barca wanted they could have stopped him but they didnt and there was NO objection from barcelona right at the time when we were signing him

Then Barca aint either tapping up fabregas, seeing that if he comes its from his own will..

And you should get read your history better, barca had forbidden wenger to watch and talk to fabregas so he went so he went and saw when he played for spain u-17(I think it was) and seeing as barca CANT give out professional contract to players who are under 18, they could do nothing against it even though they wanted too..

1) it cant be wenger as he never scouts player himself, must be our scouts, and in any case, can i have the source for it ?

2) Barca could have stopped him because cesc did not move for money, he moved because he wanted to play, hence barca could have said he is part of their plans but they did not, just like they let pique leave.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arsenalfaithfull Fri 15 Jul 2011, 21:57

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2557/news/2010/02/22/1802217/barcelona-target-benik-afobe-signs-professional-contract

unlike Barcelona players that jump ships , kids from our academies actually stay with us
Arsenalfaithfull
Arsenalfaithfull
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Fri 15 Jul 2011, 21:59

RealGunner wrote:
harhar11 wrote:

And you should get read your history better, barca had forbidden wenger to watch and talk to fabregas so he went so he went and saw when he played for spain u-17(I think it was) and seeing as barca CANT give out professional contract to players who are under 18, they could do nothing against it even though they wanted too..

1) it cant be wenger as he never scouts player himself, must be our scouts, and in any case, can i have the source for it ?

2) Barca could have stopped him because cesc did not move for money, he moved because he wanted to play, hence barca could have said he is part of their plans but they did not, just like they let pique leave.

Arsenal in repeat of Cesc Fabregas 'poaching' row with move for Barcelona teenager Jon Miquel Toral Harper

Arsene Wenger was desperate to sign Fabregas but was prohibited from watching him play for Barcelona's youth team.

But the Frenchman got around the problem by heading to Finland for the Under 17 World Cup in 2003, where Fabregas won the Golden Boot and player of the tournament gongs.

Arsenal signed their future captain in September that year, paying just £700,000 in compensation after Barcelona complained to FIFA.

Toral, a goalscoring midfielder in the mould of Frank Lampard, could now find himself at the centre of another controversy.

Barca couldn't force him as he didn't have the money, they did everything they could hence they had prohibited arsenal from watching him play..

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Fri 15 Jul 2011, 22:03

As Gil would say,

Some Barca Fans Sleep

Edit: HAHAHAHAHAHA, Neg rep. Be a man, come on who did it? Razz

Last edited by izzy26 on Fri 15 Jul 2011, 22:06; edited 1 time in total
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by punkfusion1992 Fri 15 Jul 2011, 22:03

Immaculate_Mole wrote:

Xavi is a cretin

As Feverpitch said on Twitter........

" The Latin for C*nt is Xavi" #fact

Disclaimer: the thoughts and opinions of Feverpitch do not represent Immaculate_Mole's.

i wish to follow feverpitch on twitter
what his username?
punkfusion1992
punkfusion1992
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri 15 Jul 2011, 22:07

I hope you know that every club was forbidden to speak with cesc or watch him and not just wenger? And it was a number of players barca were concerend about and not just cesc.

plus

"Barca argued with former Arsenal vice-chairman David Dein over their move before securing a first-refusal option on Fabregas."

That means cesc was desperate to join Arsenal more then we wanted him., hence he agreed terms with us...

you could have forced him. just like you kept every other player with you guys after cesc saga unless they wanted to move themselves. Did Thiago leave barcelona? no. why? because he has been told he will get more chances.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Fri 15 Jul 2011, 22:18

RealGunner wrote:I hope you know that every club was forbidden to speak with cesc or watch him and not just wenger? And it was a number of players barca were concerend about and not just cesc.

plus

"Barca argued with former Arsenal vice-chairman David Dein over their move before securing a first-refusal option on Fabregas."

That means cesc was desperate to join Arsenal more then we wanted him., hence he agreed terms with us...

you could have forced him. just like you kept every other player with you guys after cesc saga unless they wanted to move themselves. Did Thiago leave barcelona? no. why? because he has been told he will get more chances.

How do you know that barca didn't do that? I mean prohibiting team to just watch him, makes me think that they rated him pretty highly and didn't want to sell him. But barca couldn't give him a professional contract while arsenal could.

I think that fabregas is just a mercenary, I mean the only reason that I can think of that he wanted to leave barca for arsenal is money. At the time, it was much harder to break through arsenals first team than it was barcas. And now when he doesn't win anything with arsenal while barca is the best team in the world, he wants to leave to join the team that he left..

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Rafinha Fri 15 Jul 2011, 23:07

Why Arsenal is not complaining to FIFA about Xavi or alleged Barca's poaching? If Arsenal was so right and Barca was so outlaws then they would make Barca punished. But instead they are not complaining because they know Barca's are doing nothing illegal. If Arsenal, Wenger and fans thinks Barca's approach wrong then prove it in proper place. Otherwise just frak off.
Oh btw Barca once thought Arsenal approach on a certain player was wrong and they actually complain it to FIFA. AND ARSENAL FOUND GUILTY WHICH RESULTED THEM TO COMPENSATE SOME €s to BARCA.
Arsenal is already justified wrongdoer while Barca is only alleged by their rivals/enemies.
Rafinha
Rafinha
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Sat 16 Jul 2011, 00:15

Lex wrote:I just wish the title was literal

lol'd

and didnt read any other post after that. thread is over imo

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sat 16 Jul 2011, 15:54

sagnik92 wrote:xavi has said it before and so has cesc .they will continue to do so unless cesc is sold.it is disrespectful how hard arsenal are making it for cesc to leave the club.

Funniest thing I read all day. Thank you.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next