fatman123
Soul
aldrin_only
Shed
Kick
25 posters

Page 13 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down

The Official José Mourinho Thread - Part II - Page 13 Empty Re: The Official José Mourinho Thread - Part II

Post by Shed Tue Apr 21, 2015 10:02 pm

The Official José Mourinho Thread - Part II - Page 13 GNjoLK8

Ridiculous
-

Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

The Official José Mourinho Thread - Part II - Page 13 Empty Re: The Official José Mourinho Thread - Part II

Post by Kick Wed Apr 22, 2015 12:41 am

Wow.

Just wow.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Tue May 05, 2015 4:16 am

Shed wrote: The Official José Mourinho Thread - Part II - Page 13 0TjU3xU

Pretty much.
-

While this remains somewhat true.

Zouma overtook Mikel in terms of who comes on to see out the game. So Pheraps Jose is slowly changing his ways?

In other news, Jose has apparently verbally agreed to a contract extension with us, till June 2019.
http://www.oneworldsports.com/stories/jose-mourinho-extends-chelsea-contract

Thumbs up
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by aldrin_only Wed May 06, 2015 10:48 pm

This is a very nice interview, you can see that Mou is really is happy. He also talked about some of the important things that happened this season for the club.

I don't know if this has been posted already. If it is, the Mods can have this post deleted.
aldrin_only
aldrin_only
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Thu May 07, 2015 1:00 am

It hasn't, I've been meaning to watch it.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sumon_blue Thu May 07, 2015 4:37 pm

Can Jose be the next PM of UK ? hmm  The Official José Mourinho Thread - Part II - Page 13 Jose10
sumon_blue
sumon_blue
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Thu May 07, 2015 10:12 pm

Proud
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Fri May 22, 2015 7:53 am

Jose has been named Barclays Premier League Manager of the Year.

Congrats to him! :bow:

The Official José Mourinho Thread - Part II - Page 13 Chelsea-clean-sweep-in-season-awards.img
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Wed Jun 03, 2015 11:01 am

It's been two years since Jose returned Proud
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:28 am

Jose Mourinho was banned from driving for six months and ordered to pay £910 by magistrates for driving at 60mph in a 50mph zone.

The 52-year-old, who had an existing nine points on his license, was disqualified from driving for six months following the latest offence.

Mourinho did not wish to declare his income, however, the court said it would take his "significant income" into account.
http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/news/west-london-news/chelsea-boss-jose-mourinho-banned-9429027

Laughing

Jose, wtf? Laughing
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:03 pm

Looks like the same police who are targeting me are also after José ffs
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:08 pm

Laughing

#Campaign
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:09 pm

It's a concerted, worldwide effort by the authorities to rip me and José off. #PostLikeALiverpoolFan
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny Thu Jun 11, 2015 4:41 pm

Kick wrote:
Jose Mourinho was banned from driving for six months and ordered to pay £910 by magistrates for driving at 60mph in a 50mph zone.

The 52-year-old, who had an existing nine points on his license, was disqualified from driving for six months following the latest offence.

Mourinho did not wish to declare his income, however, the court said it would take his "significant income" into account.
http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/news/west-london-news/chelsea-boss-jose-mourinho-banned-9429027

Laughing

Jose, wtf? Laughing

same thing happened to me when I turned 21.  I already had 9 points and got caught driving 45 in a 35 and got slapped with another 3 points and I couldnt drive for 6 months.  Awww now me and mou are twinzies Proud LMAO
Uncanny
Uncanny
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Fri Jun 12, 2015 1:55 am

Shed wrote:It's a concerted, worldwide effort by the authorities to rip me and José off. #PostLikeALiverpoolFan
Even a driving Jose and Messi couldn't save Liverpool #PostLikeALiverpoolFan

Uncanny wrote:
Kick wrote:

Laughing

Jose, wtf? Laughing

same thing happened to me when I turned 21.  I already had 9 points and got caught driving 45 in a 35 and got slapped with another 3 points and I couldnt drive for 6 months.  Awww now me and mou are twinzies Proud LMAO

rofl
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:46 am

Jose Mourinho is on the point of signing a new four-year Chelsea contract that will affirm his status as the Premier League's best-paid football manager.

http://weaintgotnohistory.sbnation.com/2015/6/14/8777609/mourinho-rui-faria-silvino-contract-extensions

Thumbs up
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:28 pm

He'd need the extra money for taxis in the next 6 months Laughing

Well deserved though Proud
Soul
Soul
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:20 pm

Honestly i don't see the point of giving him a contract extension yet.

Say we don't retain the PL title next season, we do similar in the CL. That is not crazy to think, because back 2 back PL is tough and CL is what it is.

Can you say honestly that he deserves to stay on?
Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Tue Jun 16, 2015 1:55 am

Yes.

Who else would you get? Laughing
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Tue Jun 16, 2015 2:01 am

Benitez may get fired at the end of next season so he's a good option to consider :coffee:
Soul
Soul
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:27 am

Laughing

The fact that Madrid went from Ancelotti to Benitez is evidence that we should not sack Jose after one less than perfect season.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:21 am

Laughing
Soul
Soul
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:42 pm

Kick wrote:Yes.

I am not believer in hiring a manager just because they have a great resume or won a lot.

Look at Barca they have won trebles with Pep and Enrique, neither had a great managerial career before their hire. Every club should take a similar approach, hire manager based on best fit then their CV. I can name a few mangers that i would hire, but what is the point if you are only going to compare their CV to Mou.

I like Mou on a personal level, but we will never evolve under his conservative and reactive style. I will eat my words if i am wrong. But people don't change, i can't see us evolving.

If he doesn't win the the EPL or CL that should get him fired, City are going to fire Pelle if he doesn't win anything why should it be different at Chelsea. In fact City would have been justified by firing Pelle right now and he has actually done the same as Mou in his first two seasons.

Kick wrote:Laughing

The fact that Madrid went from Ancelotti to Benitez is evidence that we should not sack Jose after one less than perfect season.

Benitez=Carlo tbh.

Who knows maybe Benitez is a better fit. I consider Mou as the more accomplished manager then Carlo, but Carlo was a better fit for Madrid.
Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:53 pm

Mou being tactical genius and all could actually succeed in winning pl next year smoking but what abt cl can't see Chelsea actually knocking out barca Madrid or even PSG with their style of play

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Wed Jun 17, 2015 2:10 am

Blue wrote:

I am not believer in hiring a manager just because they have a great resume or won a lot.

Look at Barca they have won trebles with Pep and Enrique, neither had a great managerial career before their hire. Every club should take a similar approach, hire manager based on best fit then their CV. I can name a few mangers that i would hire, but what is the point if you are only going to compare their CV to Mou.

I like Mou on a personal level, but we will never evolve under his conservative and reactive style. I will eat my words if i am wrong. But people don't change, i can't see us evolving.

If he doesn't win the the EPL or CL that should get him fired, City are going to fire Pelle if he doesn't win anything why should it be different at Chelsea. In fact City would have been justified by firing Pelle right now and he has actually done the same as Mou in his first two seasons.

Benitez=Carlo tbh.

Who knows maybe Benitez is a better fit. I consider Mou as the more accomplished manager then Carlo, but Carlo was a better fit for Madrid.

My question is, what makes a younger manager any different to Mourinho?

Surely if we were to sack Jose after an average season, we'd do the same to a younger manager, RDM or AVB spring to mind.

I'm all for improving the style of play, as Jose doesn't always play a great style, but if it is going to hinder results, I can't see us sticking with it for long.

You also need players like Messi, Henry, Eto'o, Suarez and Neymar to be able to do what Pep and Enrique did. We only have Hazard at that level. I doubt bringing in a young manager would have the same effect.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Wed Jun 17, 2015 2:42 am

Kick wrote:
Blue wrote:

Benitez=Carlo tbh.

My question is, what makes a younger manager any different to Mourinho?

Surely if we were to sack Jose after an average season, we'd do the same to a younger manager, RDM or AVB spring to mind.

I'm all for improving the style of play, as Jose doesn't always play a great style, but if it is going to hinder results, I can't see us sticking with it for long.

You also need players like Messi, Henry, Eto'o, Suarez and Neymar to be able to do what Pep and Enrique did. We only have Hazard at that level. I doubt bringing in a young manager would have the same effect.

The problem with Mou is his tactic is not improving, what type of system have we developed under Mou, and what type of system is he developing to stick with him long term?

I really don't see much evolution from the team and i don't see him changing. Hazard genius literally carried us in the second half of the season. Where are we heading under his direction?

Yes Barca have great players. But Enrique and Pep were perfect fit for that team. Who could have replicated their success?

The thing is he sold KDB, who could be our own star player alongside Hazard. KDB won Bundesliga player of the year that is pretty impressive. Oscar not long ago was considered one of europe best young talent, he has regressed immensely. And honestly if he becomes as consistent as Hazard, that is Mou only chance of taking this side to another level.

If Mou wins nothing next season, and i could see a positive direction the team going then i am all for him staying.

Sure another manager can not get immediate result like Mou, but long term i have more faith in the right manager.

Anyway i hope i am wrong.

Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next