Uncanny
aldrin_only
Shed
Blue Barrett
Kick
12 posters

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Go down

The Summer Transfer Rumour Thread - Part II - Page 12 Empty Re: The Summer Transfer Rumour Thread - Part II

Post by Shed Tue Sep 09, 2014 4:42 am

Even Benatia? Suspect

Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

The Summer Transfer Rumour Thread - Part II - Page 12 Empty Re: The Summer Transfer Rumour Thread - Part II

Post by Kick Tue Sep 09, 2014 4:44 am

The dude is a liar and a manipulator. Horrible for the dressing room and not needed.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Tue Sep 09, 2014 4:44 am

What? rofl
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Tue Sep 09, 2014 4:45 am

He lied to most of Roma during the summer so he could force a move away, he did the same at Udinese, who is to say he won't do it again?
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Tue Sep 09, 2014 4:46 am

Pretty sure both parties wanted him to stay but they needed the money so he went.
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Tue Sep 09, 2014 4:47 am

Nope. He wanted out.

Go read his thread in the general section. other thing is, how often would we have needed him this season?
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Tue Sep 09, 2014 4:48 am

Think JT will play on forever do you?
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Tue Sep 09, 2014 4:49 am

No but He has a season or two left in him, That is what Zouma and Kalas are for, lets give them a chance before we race off and buy another CB.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Tue Sep 09, 2014 4:50 am

Fair enough.
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Tue Sep 09, 2014 4:52 am

I see no reason to go out and buy a CB when we've got those two, who are two of our most promising youngsters.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Tue Sep 09, 2014 4:52 am

True.
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Tue Sep 16, 2014 3:25 pm

Gourlay on our summer business and FFP compliance:
-
­
“Everybody’s talking about how Chelsea did their business this summer, better than anyone else.”

“This transfer window we have financed purchases from sales. This is definitely the first time. Now Chelsea have to chase the penny and work much harder across the business as a result of Financial Fair Play.”

“We’ve shocked a few people in football because the first team they thought would fail FFP was Chelsea. We’re completely in a good shape.”
-

— via the London Evening Standard
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Wed Sep 17, 2014 1:20 am

Proud

The amount of people who thought we would fail, all wrong Proud
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Fri Oct 17, 2014 8:50 pm

Mourinho on our sell-to-buy policy thus far and our commitment to FFP adherence:

“With these assets or players who are not fundamental for me, it’s where you – meaning, my club – have to do the best possible job for me. Is this easy to say when you are talking about very good players? It’s not easy.”

“For example, [Juan] Mata to Man Utd. We are losing a very good player to a direct opponent. Would this have happened 10 years ago? Maybe not. But in the modern football and the new economic reality [for Chelsea], if Man Utd pays you an important amount of money he has to go. It is my club’s vision. It’s my boss, Mr Abramovich, the board. And I share it. I’m not the sort of manager that says – no, not to Man Utd. Sell Mata to Juventus or Barcelona but not Man Utd. Chelsea cannot have 20 replicas. I cannot have Fabregas and another Fabregas getting the same salary. If he can’t play I can adapt and put Oscar, say, here.”

— via the Telegraph
-
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12