McAgger
Onyx
Robespierre
73 posters

Page 15 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Go down

The 2014/15 Calcio Saga - Page 15 Empty Re: The 2014/15 Calcio Saga

Post by Guest Tue Sep 23, 2014 8:21 pm

inzaghi must be joking... removed van ginkel??? u kidding????

the best player in the pitch... gets out .... unbelievable wtf inzaghi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 23, 2014 8:29 pm

tORRES!!! WHAT A header!!!! <3 muhw muhw ...

bonera needs to die

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Tue Sep 23, 2014 8:34 pm

why is bonera starting ahead of rami ? Laughing
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 23, 2014 8:35 pm

farfan wrote:why is bonera starting ahead of rami ? Laughing

my guess is either tassotti or berlusconi is interfering either one of them.

today tassotti said the same thing as parma game... we made technical choice for him ...

un beleivable

sorry mods for swearing...

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:09 pm

How would I even describe this game? It was a tale of two faces, polarities, radicals as its no secret Milan's defence has been beyond atrocious since the start of the season. Moments shown in Lazio, more than several vs Parma, and tonight. My largest criticism of Pippo remains in his squad selection. We have Muntari who is costing us with turnovers in the worst possible position and just being Sulley Muntari as a whole, yet continuing to receive minutes as if he is vital for us. We have Bonera who single-handedly cost us our game yet is NEVER criticized by our club or media because of his "presence" as a "senatore" and then Zapata who is EVEN WORSE than Bonera thinking he is Nesta with his risky passes and dribbles. It all combines into a recipe for disaster. It does not help that De Sciglio is in the worst form of his career as mentally he is not there at all.

Our comeback was a result of our midfield (who need to be more cohesive) providing excellent service to our attack. Honda consistently being a threat in the air and performing diagonal long passes while Menez was an absolute menace left right in centre, hitting the post his 4th time for Milan now while our MOTM was without a doubt Fernando Torres with 1 (spectacular) goal to catalyse the comeback and creating three chances in total. It does not surprise me considering I (along with Dante) predicted for him to have a positive tenure in Milan as he lead our line and was more responsible than Balotelli ever was for us. He was magical.

His goal: https://twitter.com/FootballVines/status/514497323041574913

Him roasting two defenders following by the pass that created space for Menez' post shot:

https://twitter.com/br_uk/status/514510102099791872

Meanwhile Abate who has been in scintillating form now has 4 assists in 4 games and would have had another if Torres did not squander his brilliant through ball.

The 2014/15 Calcio Saga - Page 15 ByPlTGACUAA5xX3

Satisfied with our comeback and Pippo's tactics to stimulate them yet our overall play in composure needs to improve, our defence making the same mistakes is not encouraging as I'm seeing the same things that increasingly have me suspect Tassotti of not doing his homework.

Rather discouraging that Bonera was responsible for the loss yet with performances in the likes of Torres, Abate and Menez (again) it won't be long till we see our midfield catch up to provide a better response. It was rather disappointing not see see El Shaarawy get any time at all as you would have expected Pippo to deliver the killer blow post-comeback yet the change of Torres off for Pazzini did not deliver or was done all too late.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:11 pm

Looooooooooooooooooooooooool
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:22 pm

Arquitescu wrote:How would I even describe this game? It was a tale of two faces, polarities, radicals as its no secret Milan's defence has been beyond atrocious since the start of the  season. Moments shown in Lazio, more than several vs Parma, and tonight. My largest criticism of Pippo remains in his squad selection. We have Muntari who is costing us with turnovers in the worst possible position and just being Sulley Muntari as a whole, yet continuing to receive minutes as if he is vital for us. We have Bonera who single-handedly cost us our game yet is NEVER criticized by our club or media because of his "presence" as a "senatore" and then Zapata who is EVEN WORSE than Bonera thinking he is Nesta with his risky passes and dribbles. It all combines into a recipe for disaster. It does not help that De Sciglio is in the worst form of his career as mentally he is not there at all.

Our comeback was a result of our midfield (who need to be more cohesive) providing excellent service to our attack. Honda consistently being a threat in the air and performing diagonal long passes while Menez was an absolute menace left right in centre, hitting the post his 4th time for Milan now while our MOTM was without a doubt Fernando Torres with 1 (spectacular) goal to catalyse the comeback and creating three chances in total. It does not surprise me considering I (along with Dante) predicted for him to have a positive tenure in Milan as he lead our line and was more responsible than Balotelli ever was for us. He was magical.

Him roasting two defenders following by the pass that created space for Menez' post shot:

Meanwhile Abate who has been in scintillating form now has 4 assists in 4 games and would have had another if Torres did not squander his brilliant through ball.

Satisfied with our comeback and Pippo's tactics to stimulate them yet our overall play in composure needs to improve, our defence making the same mistakes is not encouraging as I'm seeing the same things that increasingly have me suspect Tassotti of not doing his homework.

Rather discouraging that Bonera was responsible for the loss yet with performances in the likes of Torres, Abate and Menez (again) it won't be long till we see our midfield catch up to provide a better response. It was rather disappointing not see see El Shaarawy get any time at all as you would have expected Pippo to deliver the killer blow post-comeback yet the change of Torres off for Pazzini did not deliver or was done all too late.

nice post Arq. I was confident he would have a solid first full game , even a goal , Torres worked for the team and he helped us earn a point at least. I think with Ses-Torres-Menez we can do well , in time . Abate was clutch , 2 assists and a great game . Happy for him .

as for our defence.. i've never seen a more pos Milan defence in my entire life. Diego Lopez , Alex and Rami better play every single game untill the end of the season , that's how terrible Bonera-Zapata-Abbiati are.. Then again , how many pos defenders won't play? There's already a certain duo in Mexes and Zaccardo that won't play more than 10 games combined this season. Add Bonera-Zapata in there and we have none else for backup

Talk about being cynic , we aren't going anywhere with these pos lol
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:44 pm

Is there a worse CB on the ball than Zapata in Serie A? Serious question.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:55 pm

Casciavit wrote:Is there a worse CB on the ball than Zapata in Serie A? Serious question.

there was Rinaudo who i believe should be a goalkeeper because nowhere in the field such incompetence on the ball can be allowed.. damn it , Neuer and a few others put him to shame when on the ball. But Rinaudo plays in Serie B nowdays ..

So i guess that settles it , it's Zapata Laughing
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Wed Sep 24, 2014 2:56 am

Another El Nino false dawn.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Wed Sep 24, 2014 3:14 am

Dante wrote:
Arquitescu wrote:How would I even describe this game? It was a tale of two faces, polarities, radicals as its no secret Milan's defence has been beyond atrocious since the start of the  season. Moments shown in Lazio, more than several vs Parma, and tonight. My largest criticism of Pippo remains in his squad selection. We have Muntari who is costing us with turnovers in the worst possible position and just being Sulley Muntari as a whole, yet continuing to receive minutes as if he is vital for us. We have Bonera who single-handedly cost us our game yet is NEVER criticized by our club or media because of his "presence" as a "senatore" and then Zapata who is EVEN WORSE than Bonera thinking he is Nesta with his risky passes and dribbles. It all combines into a recipe for disaster. It does not help that De Sciglio is in the worst form of his career as mentally he is not there at all.

nice post Arq. I was confident he would have a solid first full game , even a goal , Torres worked for the team and he helped us earn a point at least. I think with Ses-Torres-Menez we can do well , in time . Abate was clutch , 2 assists and a great game . Happy for him .

as for our defence.. i've never seen a more pos Milan defence in my entire life. Diego Lopez , Alex and Rami better play every single game untill the end of the season , that's how terrible Bonera-Zapata-Abbiati are.. Then again , how many pos defenders won't play? There's already a certain duo in Mexes and Zaccardo that won't play more than 10 games combined this season. Add Bonera-Zapata in there and we have none else for backup

Thanks Dante,

El Shaarawy-Torres-Menez...should essentially be our prime starting line-up through-out the season. Why the exclusion of Honda? Honda has been quite good this season in scoring, assisting and even winning aerial battles yet it is obvious the front flank of the 4-3-3 is not of his forte despite the admiration he deserves for his versatility there. Unless we change to a pivot system he is not suited to the system as the three more ambidextrous competitors are who I picked for the line.

Our defence? It is already a mystery as to how our best CB is on the bench while Bonera and Zapata continue to be top of the pecking order. We all know our thoughts on Bonera which range from my plan to have his clinically assassinated to Jesp's more cannibalistic thoughts on him; at the moment I could not care less on what presence/leadership/sexual favours he brings to the locker room so as he is benched.

Zapata is even worse, and quite frankly probably the worst CB I have ever seen. Why worse then Bonehead? Bonera at least in certain occassions isn't a deer in headlights can produce big games such as vs Barça or other teams provided his mentality is not of a scared teen. Yet Zapata has obviously no tutelage on even the most basics of defence 101 and whats worse is his that in his head, he is Nesta with the ball yet so bad is his control/skill/passes on the ball that he often costs us with his blunders and turnovers, whereas Bonera is actually quite a good passer of the ball.

Muntari for me encapsulates this holy trinity and my least favourite of the three given his character and that he IS the worst player I have ever seen. The theory (now a fact) that we play better with 10 men then with Muntari part of the 11 serves testament to how utterly useless (if not regressive) this moron is as its baffling how he starts ahead of....anyone.

Rami-Alex has been avoided apparently due to their similar defensive styles yet surely that does not mean for Pippo to induct two useless cacti in the middle of defence but instead, maybe build upon the identity of what a Rami-Alex partnership can provide.

How can Zapata or Bonera start ahead of Mexès or even Zaccardo? Unfathomable.

As for Torres, his first game showed how much more he offers than Balotelli hence my general indifference on the Italian's departure as I have no doubt that he will have a successful season. He may/won't score back to his original numbers yet what Fernando offers is now an acknowledgement of his now lost pace, transcending him into a deeper role as a more creative outlet and more measured positioning of his skillets. He was absolutely fantastic.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 24, 2014 3:48 am

Arquitescu wrote:
Dante wrote:

Thanks Dante,

El Shaarawy-Torres-Menez...should essentially be our prime starting line-up through-out the season. Why the exclusion of Honda? Honda has been quite good this season in scoring, assisting and even winning aerial battles yet it is obvious the front flank of the 4-3-3 is not of his forte despite the admiration he deserves for his versatility there. Unless we change to a pivot system he is not suited to the system as the three more ambidextrous competitors are who I picked for the line.

Our defence? It is already a mystery as to how our best CB is on the bench while Bonera and Zapata continue to be top of the pecking order. We all know our thoughts on Bonera which range from my plan to have his clinically assassinated to Jesp's more cannibalistic thoughts on him; at the moment I could not care less on what presence/leadership/sexual favours he brings to the locker room so as he is benched.

Zapata is even worse, and quite frankly probably the worst CB I have ever seen. Why worse then Bonehead? Bonera at least in certain occassions isn't a deer in headlights can produce big games such as vs Barça or other teams provided his mentality is not of a scared teen. Yet Zapata has obviously no tutelage on even the most basics of defence 101 and whats worse is his that in his head, he is Nesta with the ball yet so bad is his control/skill/passes on the ball that he often costs us with his blunders and turnovers, whereas Bonera is actually quite a good passer of the ball.

Muntari for me encapsulates this holy trinity and my least favourite of the three given his character and that he IS the worst player I have ever seen. The theory (now a fact) that we play better with 10 men then with Muntari part of the 11 serves testament to how utterly useless (if not regressive) this moron is as its baffling how he starts ahead of....anyone.

Rami-Alex has been avoided apparently due to their similar defensive styles yet surely that does not mean for Pippo to induct two useless cacti in the middle of defence but instead, maybe build upon the identity of what a Rami-Alex partnership can provide.

How can Zapata or Bonera start ahead of Mexès or even Zaccardo? Unfathomable.

As for Torres, his first game showed how much more he offers than Balotelli hence my general indifference on the Italian's departure as I have no doubt that he will have a successful season. He may/won't score back to his original numbers yet what Fernando offers is now an acknowledgement of his now lost pace, transcending him into a deeper role as a more creative outlet and more measured positioning of his skillets. He was absolutely fantastic.

i dont know what it is... friendship or seniority or call from the top of the food chain, but, inzaghi is the coach he should know better. inzaghi said i dont understand what happened.

but it is crystal clear to see that bonera, zapata, muntari happened.

if inzaghi and tassotti keeps on going with them, i can see milan finishing the same position as last year.

inzaghi needs to make right calls, after all he is the coach. if he says he doesnt understand what happened in defense today, then he is better off not coaching at all or he is lying.

bonera will probably start next game too... we will see

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:59 am

3 goals in 4 games. You can't seriously want to drop Honda?
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:00 am

Empoli such a plucky side at home. Good to see. I do agree with Inzaghi in general in that we didn't really deserve our win there. Played like utter crap.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:08 am

Noone said but Mario Gomez got injured again , for 3 weeks, so Fiorentina will have to play with Babacar - Bernardeschi in league now
His Italain experience was really dull so far

We will play against our bogey team today  , Atalanta :facepalm: We don't win against them since 2010 , and lost last 2 matches at San Siro :facepalm:

anyway ...
What' s happened to Abate ?
 The 2014/15 Calcio Saga - Page 15 BySyAOMIgAIjVrw

Arq pic too Laughing Laughing

anyway about Milan defence are we sure is it just a matter of men ? I mean, this Milan sometimes reminds me the first Inter of Stramacioni , surely nice to watch when it is attacks, but very fragile to defend

Last edited by Robespierre on Wed Sep 24, 2014 12:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Wed Sep 24, 2014 11:31 am

Forza wrote:3 goals in 4 games. You can't seriously want to drop Honda?

Honda is , as far as i am concerned , the surprise player of our season so far. Compared to last season where he looked clumsy and clueless on the ball , to have 3 goals not just in 4 games , but in his 4 first shots this season , we're talking about a complete transformation here.

Honda won't be dropped , not in this form .. However , once El Shaarawy finds his footsteps again , Honda is probably not going to be playing as much as he has now. And that's a good problem to have imo . Me and Arq just suggest , ideally , what would be our best trident up front , in good form.

Obviously , i am all in for Pippo to choose whoever is in best form for the games and that means Honda will obviously continue playing from the start. Let's just say this is me expecting Ses to be the player from where the 11 begins once again , regardless of how Honda does.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Wed Sep 24, 2014 12:09 pm

Robespierre wrote:Noone said but Mario Gomez got injured again , for 3 weeks, so Fiorentina will have to play with Babacar - Bernardeschi in league now
His Italain experience was really dull so far

We will play against our bogey team today  , Atalanta :facepalm: We don't win against them since 2010 , and lost last 2 matches at San Siro :facepalm:

Arq pic on Abate though Laughing Laughing

anyway about Milan defence are we sure is it just a matter of men ? I mean, this Milan sometimes reminds me the first Inter of Stramacioni , surely nice to watch when it is attacks, but very fragile to defend

Inzaghi does not focus nearly the same on the defence like Allegri did . With Allegri , even players like Zapata and Bonera managed to look decent at times , when you are up 2-0 or 2-1 and the game needs 20 minutes to end , Allegri would end it there , playing it safe and boring without risks , most times ensuring points.

Inzaghi on the other hand , is more concerned for Milan to actually force themselves onto the opponents when the team is capable , no matter the result. The negatives of this can be seen in the Parma game , of course.. when players like Bonera or Zapata have to rely on individual skill to survive and not on the collective game-closure plan .. it goes wrong.

It's not so much the defensive strategy , there are differences between Inzaghi and Allegri sure , but Tassoti is the main calpture behind our defence , so things there have only been adjusted. But , what makes this defence terrible is when incompetent players like Bonera-Zapata play together. One could survive with just one of them , but 2 of them together? nope..It's like dump and dumper ; nothing smart will come of that pair Laughing.

Inzaghi's focus for the attack , does leave them vulnerable , especially when the games are open and we look to invest in the final third. Each and every counter attack is dangerous , they make it be. Set pieces? Bonera-Zapata-Abbiati have been directly involved with most goals conceded from set pieces , probably in Serie A , not just Milan . Abbiati simply does not get out of his small area ; not only he was never good with his exits but he's old school too ; he will stay in his small area to guard the goal and rely solely on his defenders to clear the ball away from the area.. Abbiati can't catch an open fridge coming at him , let alone be a modern keeper. And what happens when you suck but your CBs are Zapata-Bonera , both TERRIBLE in the air ? Goals , happen. And it's not just set pieces. It can be simple crosses , from anywhere. Abbiati is a statue , he only moves when shots happen . That creates all kinds of problems for scrubs like Zapata or Bonera , makes their life even worse. It's bad selection , all of this.  

Even in possesion and other things you expect from a CB , they are subpar. At least Bonera is good with the ball . Zapata is incredibly fast for being a CB , yet incredibly , he has so patheticaly little to show for it.. the instances where his speed comes into the fold , are rare , really rare. He's fast like a winger and he plays like Favalli at 40. GTFO pos Laughing

Anyhow , i can talk and talk , doesn't matter. It is a player problem,before anything else. As long as Zapata-Bonera-Abbiati-Zaccardo and i don't know in exactly what form Mexes is , as long as these play , Milan will have a bad defence. They just cannot compete at the level that is required of them anymore. They all offer like 15-17 really good games a season , combined.

That is not enough , that is not nearly good enough.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Thu Sep 25, 2014 1:55 am

4th matchday :

Lazio - Udinese tomorrow
Cagliari - Torino 1 - 2
Fiorentina - Sassuolo 0 - 0
Inter - Atalanta 2 - 0
Juventus - Cesena 3 - 0
Napoli - Palermo 3 - 3
Parma - Roma 1 - 2
Sampdoria - Chievo 2 - 1
Verona - Genoa 2 - 2

Fiorentina and Napoli don't win at home against 2 small teams  although I think Sassuolo has the potential to get mid table . For this reason I didn't underrate our victory against Sassuolo, there are worst club than this

while Napoli continues in its ugly period.
Napoli was winning 2-0, it looked like an easy victory , as it would have been last year, but Palermo got comeback for 2-2 after just 20 minutes of  first half , 3-2 scored by Callejon and  3-3 for Palermo scored by Belotti  ... Belotti is an Italian player born  in 1993, 2nd goal in Serie A  , 10 goals on 24 last Serie B ...  new interesting Italian talent hmm

There is a "problem " Higuain . The Argentinian didn't play. Benitez said he didn't play because he is not tranquil . Higuain denied it.
I think it's enough clear he is unmotivated. And probably he's sorry to have joined for Napoli.

Roma won 1-2 with a decisive goal scored by Pjanic to 87'

we won against bogey team Atalanta with Osvaldo goal (thanks Southampton you beauty Proud ) and Hernanes on free kick . Palacio missed a penalty . All played well, I am definitely fallen in love for Medel, so good and important for this midfield

Juventus won 3-0 against Cesena with 2 goals scored by Vidal

Cagliari loses again and Zeman is going to be sacked if he will lose next match against Inter at San Siro. It would have been the nth sack for him.

But the eyes won't be on him .  Just 10 days and we will have Juventus-Roma .
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Thu Sep 25, 2014 2:33 am

higflop should've buried that one on one against bilbao if he wanted to play in the CL and be " motivated " Laughing
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by FilthyLuca Thu Sep 25, 2014 4:37 pm

Robespierre wrote:4th matchday :

Lazio - Udinese tomorrow
Cagliari - Torino 1 - 2
Fiorentina - Sassuolo 0 - 0
Inter - Atalanta 2 - 0
Juventus - Cesena 3 - 0
Napoli - Palermo 3 - 3
Parma - Roma 1 - 2
Sampdoria - Chievo 2 - 1
Verona - Genoa 2 - 2

Fiorentina and Napoli don't win at home against 2 small teams  although I think Sassuolo has the potential to get mid table . For this reason I didn't underrate our victory against Sassuolo, there are worst club than this

while Napoli continues in its ugly period.
Napoli was winning 2-0, it looked like an easy victory , as it would have been last year, but Palermo got comeback for 2-2 after just 20 minutes of  first half , 3-2 scored by Callejon and  3-3 for Palermo scored by Belotti  ... Belotti is an Italian player born  in 1993, 2nd goal in Serie A  , 10 goals on 24 last Serie B ...  new interesting Italian talent hmm

There is a "problem " Higuain . The Argentinian didn't play. Benitez said he didn't play because he is not tranquil . Higuain denied it.
I think it's enough clear he is unmotivated. And probably he's sorry to have joined for Napoli.

Roma won 1-2 with a decisive goal scored by Pjanic to 87'

we won against bogey team Atalanta with Osvaldo goal (thanks Southampton you beauty Proud ) and Hernanes on free kick . Palacio missed a penalty . All played well, I am definitely fallen in love for Medel, so good and important for this midfield

Juventus won 3-0 against Cesena with 2 goals scored by Vidal

Cagliari loses again and Zeman is going to be sacked if he will lose next match against Inter at San Siro. It would have been the nth sack for him.

But the eyes won't be on him .  Just 10 days and we will have Juventus-Roma .

I watched a bunch of inter games with my cousin last year and it seemed they were a good manager away from the CL.
Terrible substitutions, used players out of position, and played a ridiculously direct game with a team that would be perfect playing a short passing game. not to mention his insistence on not playing Kovacic.
how do you like having Dustin Hoffman as your coach so far this year?

FilthyLuca
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Thu Sep 25, 2014 4:59 pm

Dustin Hoffman rofl
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Thu Sep 25, 2014 6:31 pm

FilthyLuca wrote:

I watched a bunch of inter games with my cousin last year and it seemed they were a good manager away from the CL.
Terrible substitutions, used players out of position, and played a ridiculously direct game with a team that would be perfect playing a short passing game.  not to mention his insistence on not playing Kovacic.
how do you like having Dustin Hoffman as your coach so far this year?

Dustin Hoffman Laughing
Instead in Italy the ppl calls him " Albano " as  an Italian singer Laughing

AlLBANO CARRISI:

tbf the last year wasn't a job so easy , we had to build from rubble after that crap year under Stramaccioni. At least this year we have a basis built last year

I am not his fan but I admit he has some merits :  we are a solid team under him ( contrarily we were the 2nd worst defence of Serie A under Stramaccioni...) , his teams have few   injuries and good athletic / run , and he is good to developed some players. Mainly CFs and fullbacks , but tbf I am thinking he has great merits also on Kovacic' s growth.
He was wrong last year when he put Kovacic  as trequartista at the beginning ,  but since he plays in his role , at midfield, he is improved gradually , very matured in last year ( from 2nd half of the season to now )  as player. I mean , he played a fantastic match tactically yesterday , not only assists or progressions but he defended much too , he never did it in first Italian period ... yes this is also for Mazzarri

In additions to this, anyway , Mazzarri has also defects : basically his game is boring , because he knows only 3-5-2 and we rely often on individual actions, and he  misses always sliding doors, he was always this in career . His Napoli could never fight really for Scudetto because it lacked of personality and courage in crucial matches. Do you remember Napoli - Sampdoria 0-0 ? This is the symbol of Mazzarrismo.

He misses always of something to get the target.
And if it was the Scudetto for Napoli , it is 3rd place for us.

We missed similar chances last years , so I think it is an ingrained defect in Mazzarri teams.
I think Juve and Roma will play a league apart as last year, but we must reach the 3rd place . It is not easy but Mazzarri earns so much  so he must show to be an upgrade with a team suitable to get the 3rd place . I don't like just having 3 CFs, we needed of another .
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by MaestroFavre Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:15 pm

Lazio vs Udinese currently playing. The score is currently 0-1 but the game has been scrappy and cagey so far. The only entertaining piece of football I have seen in this game is the build up to the goal which I thought of as really good.
Strama and Stankovic . Proud
MaestroFavre
MaestroFavre
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Villarreal

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:04 pm

Napoli yesterday and Udinese today with 0 italians to play but then  media brake the balls only to Inter Rolling Eyes
at least we play with 2 , Ranocchia (captain ) and Osvaldo

if Udinese wins this, it can be really the surprise of this league. , they 've played already with Juve,Napoli and now Lazio

Lazio is really in a bad and unlucky momenyt, they lost against Genoa in a match dominated by Aquile, besiedes Gentiletti ( Lazio BC starter signed this year ), and Biglia , injured for the whole season Neutral

I've always hated enough Udinese, but they like me this year for Stankovic and Strama.
Stankovic was basically my favourite player while I 'd glad for Strama , he is talented but he was so much inexperienced at that time, he should have gone in a club as Udinese after Primavera, not Inter.
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Thu Sep 25, 2014 10:01 pm

Why that mediocre of Pioli benched Keita :facepalm:
the only player to have created something for Lazio today
Robespierre
Robespierre