Kamikaze692
Casciavit
silver
Tomwin Lannister
RealGunner
23 posters

Page 22 of 44 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 33 ... 44  Next

Go down

The Official WWE Thread - Part 18 - Page 22 Empty Re: The Official WWE Thread - Part 18

Post by RealGunner Fri 22 Aug 2014 - 18:52

will quit wwe if reigns or bryan beat lesnar

RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Official WWE Thread - Part 18 - Page 22 Empty Re: The Official WWE Thread - Part 18

Post by Onyx Fri 22 Aug 2014 - 18:52

This game. :bow:

http://www.wwe.com/inside/shave-daniel-bryan-beard

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri 22 Aug 2014 - 18:53

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri 22 Aug 2014 - 18:59

Don't you guys think that Cena allowed himself to be squashed because he knew he would get his win back at NOC?

I don't know but I can't see him losing again.

Can see Batista costing Lesnar the match or something.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri 22 Aug 2014 - 19:00

Nah WWE had Cena get squashed to show Lesnar is a dominant force.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri 22 Aug 2014 - 19:15

and then he squash him again lol?
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri 22 Aug 2014 - 20:13

Nah, Cena will lose an I quit match by passing out or something or interference imo.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri 22 Aug 2014 - 20:24

Live Event promotions have provided an update on who Bray Wyatt will work with following “Night of Champions.” Initial reports pointed at Big Show and Wyatt starting a program once Wyatt’s feud with Chris Jericho ends on Sept. 21 at “Night of Champions,” but looking at the way WWE Live Events are booked following the PPV tease that a United States Championship feud may be next for Wyatt.

Wyatt is slated to face US Champion Sheamus during Live Events throughout the Fall, which may mean “The Eater of Worlds” will collide with the Celtic Warrior after he disposes of Y2J. Jericho is expected to lose the “rubber match” between himself and Wyatt at “Night of Champions,” although that bout has not yet been confirmed. Jericho will leave WWE following the PPV and head on the road with his band Fozzy, leaving Wyatt to move on to someone else.

Sheamus has been lost in the shuffle as of late. He was reportedly off of WWE TV following “Battleground” due to an extreme case of the flu. However, it was later revealed that Sheamus may have actually been overseas filming a major role in the upcoming “Star Wars” sequel. The US Champ is rumored to be playing legendary villain Darth Vader in the new film, as “Episode VII” will flash back to events that took place before and during the original “Star Wars” trilogy.

While Sheamus recently returned to WWE action and teamed up with Rob Van Dam in a No. 1 Contenders match for the WWE Tag Team Championship, WWE officials want to get Sheamus involved into a new singles feud with the United States Championship on display and up-for-grabs. While Rusev has been discussed as his next opponent, it seems that Wyatt may be the man they’ve decided will challenge Sheamus for the US strap in the Fall.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat 23 Aug 2014 - 1:59

Bad News Barrett ‏@WadeBarrett Jul 28
How cool is @FinallyMario? Wish @LFC would use the Suarez money to bring him back to the @premierleague.

FFS BNB :bow:
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat 23 Aug 2014 - 2:17

Already posted ffs. hmm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat 23 Aug 2014 - 2:20

Heyman. :bow:

Paul Heyman recently appeared on The KiddChris Show and shared his recollections of CM Punk's earliest work in WWE. The show's host led into the discussion by asserting that WWE never wanted anything to do with Punk and Heyman agreed.
"They never wanted CM Punk to begin with," Heyman said. "When I was in Louisville, doing WWE Developmental, they sent CM Punk down to me so I could fire him. Every week I would send memos to guys who were in charge of the Raw and SmackDown rosters saying: 'You have a main eventer down here; someone scoop him up' and no one would take him for a year—to the point when we launched ECW in WWE, I brought him with me because no one else on Raw and SmackDown even wanted him."

Heyman explained that Punk's biggest successes were against WWE's will and contrary to their judgment and praised Punk for his accomplishments despite these issues.

Heyman also discussed his philosophy on what it takes to create a compelling heel persona and broke down some of the key factors surrounding Brock Lesnar's success in WWE. You can listen to the entire interview by clicking here.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat 23 Aug 2014 - 2:21

whole forum was cleared from seeing the latest posts so i didn't know anything was posted. Soz
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat 23 Aug 2014 - 2:22

Apology acce.... not accepted. hmm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat 23 Aug 2014 - 2:23

f off
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Sat 23 Aug 2014 - 2:32

This is just...... Oh my......

I thought the guy was joking............ till I saw his channel.....
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat 23 Aug 2014 - 2:32

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat 23 Aug 2014 - 4:12

http://www.wwe.com/f/wysiwyg/image/2014/08/20140821_EP_LIGHT_Tom_Phillips_H.jpg

"The next voice of WWE? Tom Phillips joins SmackDown announce team.

Tom Phillips is feeling a little blue.

We mean that in a good way, though. The workhorse voice of NXT and WWE Main Event is getting his big primetime break as the third man in SmackDown’s announce booth, joining the Michael Cole-JBL tandem that has provided the voice of the blue brand over the last couple of years. Phillips made his debut this past Tuesday at the tapings in Phoenix, Ariz., and by all accounts was a rousing success.

“It was incredible to do that in front of the WWE Universe here in Phoenix,” Phillips told WWE.com after the taping had concluded. “They are loud, they are having a blast. Sitting out there with Michael Cole and JBL, they’re pretty intense, but it was fun, man. I was a little nervous, but it was fun.”

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sat 23 Aug 2014 - 4:50

MT is right about Reigns. All he has going for him is his look. He is average on the ring and downright bad on the mic. Calling him the next Cena is an insult to Cena. Remember Cena 2004? He was wayyy over than Reigns and better in every facet. He had tremendous charisma, gave top quality matches, was funny, had a great personality and came of as a legit rebel badass. Reigns has a lot of potential but IMO he is far away from being the star WWE is already booking him as. I think Wrestlemania 31 is too soon for him. Sure, he gets decent pops but the likes of Ambrose are more over than him. He needs to develop more and gain more of an organic following like Cena, Batista, Punk and Bryan all got.

Speaking of Ambrose ffs he is my new favourite :bow: Rich man's Brian Pillman Proud
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sat 23 Aug 2014 - 4:57

I hear a lot of people say that John Cena hasn't changed one bit in the last 10 years. Well here are 2 statements that will bust that myth.

John Cena during RAW in 2006:
"There are a million people who love me and 10 million people who hate me. So what do I do? I back up each and every single one of those soliders who are gonna ride with me. As for the 10 million people drinking hatorade, well ya'll can KISS MY ASS!"

John Cena during RAW in 2014:
" Some of you love me and some of you hate me. But all of you have a voice and that's what I love about this place. I love representing this company. I represent those who stand with me and I even represent those who stand against me"

I don't know about you but that sounds like someone who went from being Zlatan Ibrahimovic to Mahatma Gandhi.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sat 23 Aug 2014 - 5:03

Did'nt know RG was named after Elvis.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpa1/t1.0-9/12522_10203674022124649_1963290990626272308_n.jpg
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat 23 Aug 2014 - 5:06

NEVER GIVE UP Molenation
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat 23 Aug 2014 - 5:25

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Sat 23 Aug 2014 - 12:35

Fun fact: Dean Ambrose was the first to say 'believe dat'.

Reigns copying attire,theme and catchphrase rofl

Also why the hell is Cena being defended on here?
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat 23 Aug 2014 - 12:45

M99 wrote:MT is right about Reigns. All he has going for him is his look. He is average on the ring and downright bad on the mic. Calling him the next Cena is an insult to Cena. Remember Cena 2004? He was wayyy over than Reigns and better in every facet. He had tremendous charisma, gave top quality matches, was funny, had a great personality and came of as a legit rebel badass. Reigns has a lot of potential but IMO he is far away from being the star WWE is already booking him as. I think Wrestlemania 31 is too soon for him. Sure, he gets decent pops but the likes of Ambrose are more over than him. He needs to develop more and gain more of an organic following like Cena, Batista, Punk and Bryan all got.

Speaking of Ambrose ffs he is my new favourite :bow: Rich man's Brian Pillman Proud

Cena was shit at the beginning lol, give him time.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat 23 Aug 2014 - 13:02

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
M99 wrote:MT is right about Reigns. All he has going for him is his look. He is average on the ring and downright bad on the mic. Calling him the next Cena is an insult to Cena. Remember Cena 2004? He was wayyy over than Reigns and better in every facet. He had tremendous charisma, gave top quality matches, was funny, had a great personality and came of as a legit rebel badass. Reigns has a lot of potential but IMO he is far away from being the star WWE is already booking him as. I think Wrestlemania 31 is too soon for him. Sure, he gets decent pops but the likes of Ambrose are more over than him. He needs to develop more and gain more of an organic following like Cena, Batista, Punk and Bryan all got.

Cena was shit at the beginning lol, give him time.

Suspect

U serious ? Cena had one of the best gimmicks at the time when he was younger.Even heel Cena was quite good.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat 23 Aug 2014 - 13:16

I'm talking about right at the beginning, you know the sort of time span Reigns is being judged on right now.

Before the rapping gimmick he was shit. You have to give these people time. I never said he was the finished article they are booking him as either.

Just that I don't find him boring and don't see the hate.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 44 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 33 ... 44  Next