Kamikaze692
Casciavit
silver
Tomwin Lannister
RealGunner
23 posters

Page 38 of 44 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 44  Next

Go down

The Official WWE Thread - Part 18 - Page 38 Empty Re: The Official WWE Thread - Part 18

Post by Casciavit Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:05 pm

TBH I ain't that bothered by Lesnar being a part time champion tbh. He has Heyman hyping him up when he isn't here and the title has more value now, since he doesn't show up every week.

Also the pop he gets when he does show up Proud

Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

The Official WWE Thread - Part 18 - Page 38 Empty Re: The Official WWE Thread - Part 18

Post by Jay29 Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:40 pm

I read that Rusev/Henry main evented because the Cena/Lesnar segment was moved to coincide with an NFL game halftime. WWE were basically hoping that the NFL viewers switched over to RAW during that time.

RAW has failed to keep my attention for the whole three hours. The extra hour in theory gives more TV time for the roster but in actuality it just means more advert breaks and more pointless segments. They hype you for the main event but then give you an hour and a half of dull, pointless crap so by the time the main event comes along you're not hyped at all.

I don't know if it's just the lack of guys I really want to watch that does it or what. Every time Rusev and Lana come out I just mute the TV because they're so boring and unoriginal (Russia are great, USA suck, etc.). Maybe I was just spoiled by CM Punk and Bryan.

10. Get rid of old superstars - Kane, Big Show, RVD, Jericho, Mark Henry etc.

People still watch for these guys. Getting rid of them means you have to build up several new guys at once and that's not easy. And who else would Reigns, Rollins, Ambrose, Wyatt, etc. feud with if these guys aren't there?

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:14 pm

Yea I am done with the Russia promos now as well.

I am a Rusev fan and genuinely think he can be good. But they really need to change him and Lana because it's getting very stale.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:46 pm

-- The belief regarding the Mark Henry/Rusev segment closing out Raw last night was that it was less about Mark Henry and more about Rusev likely entering into a program with John Cena soon.

http://www.f4wonline.com/more/more-top-stories/118-daily-updates/38955-tues-update-steve-austin-and-wwe-brock-lesnars-nose-total-divas-ratings-tons-more
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:52 pm

GoonerJay29 wrote:I read that Rusev/Henry main evented because the Cena/Lesnar segment was moved to coincide with an NFL game halftime. WWE were basically hoping that the NFL viewers switched over to RAW during that time.

RAW has failed to keep my attention for the whole three hours. The extra hour in theory gives more TV time for the roster but in actuality it just means more advert breaks and more pointless segments. They hype you for the main event but then give you an hour and a half of dull, pointless crap so by the time the main event comes along you're not hyped at all.

I don't know if it's just the lack of guys I really want to watch that does it or what. Every time Rusev and Lana come out I just mute the TV because they're so boring and unoriginal (Russia are great, USA suck, etc.). Maybe I was just spoiled by CM Punk and Bryan.

10. Get rid of old superstars - Kane, Big Show, RVD, Jericho, Mark Henry etc.

People still watch for these guys. Getting rid of them means you have to build up several new guys at once and that's not easy. And who else would Reigns, Rollins, Ambrose, Wyatt, etc. feud with if these guys aren't there?

They would feud with each other. The main problem with WWE is they can't seem to come up with interesting long term storylines. What did winning against Jericho do for Fandango? Nothing.

Long term interesting storylines will do more for someone than a quick feud with a midcarder in his mid 40's.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed Sep 17, 2014 12:12 am

Punk's departure and Bryan's injury really effed the WWE up. The top 3 faces were Cena, Punk and Bryan and now they don't have two of them. Ambrose was doing well filling one of the voids (along with Reigns) but then he went to shoot his movie. Ambrose became my favourite and his parts on RAW were for me very entertaining, RAW will improve for me when he returns.

WWE handled Cesaro terribly. He basically turned face at Wrestlemania by turning on Swagger and later shaking hands with Big Show. He had an organic following and it's the reaction he got from crowds as well as the incredible matches he delivered that was pushing him to the top and then in 24 hours his character does a complete 180, allies with Heyman and turns heel. If he had been kept face he would probably be one of the top faces now but instead he is a generic heel micarder/jobber.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:08 pm

WWE Teasing Sexual Tension Between AJ Lee And Paige

The idea behind WWE's ongoing storyline between AJ Lee and Paige has definitely been to tease sexual tension between the two. PWInsider noted that here was a creative decision made last weekend that they want to go further with the angle. No word yet on what they may have planned but nothing risky was done on this week's RAW and it appears the same goes for last night's SmackDown tapings.
With the AJ vs. Paige storyline and a few other incidents like more adult language being used and Rosa Mendes being exposed on Main Event, it would appear that WWE may want to do more risqué angles because they need buzz to push the product. However, WWE is still working with Mattel and have promised sponsors they won't ever go back to how they were. It was speculated in a recent issue of The Wrestling Observer Newsletter that we'll likely see more slip-ups and minor adult language on WWE TV, but not enough that it will attract attention past the wrestling audience.

http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2014/0917/581098/wwe-teasing-sexual-tension-between-aj-lee-and-paige/
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:29 pm

Imo the best way to give wrestling fans something risky to be excited about is to imo release a sex tape between the two, putting them under names that only wwe fans would know about. The tape would be full on, no holds barred stuff imo

Imo

Spoiler:
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu Sep 18, 2014 5:53 pm

The Official WWE Thread - Part 18 - Page 38 10670223_814430255274019_2797639930145026345_n
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Sep 20, 2014 5:58 pm

Sad

NASHVILLE, Tenn. — WWE.com has learned that Roman Reigns has undergone emergency surgery for an incarcerated hernia. Reigns had been in Nashville to promote tomorrow's Night of Champions pay-per-view.

His recovery time will be evaluated by the local surgeon and WWE physician Dr. Chris Amann, but he will be unable to compete against Seth Rollins tomorrow night. Check back with WWE.com for further updates on Reigns' condition.

http://www.wwe.com/shows/nightofchampions/2014/roman-reigns-breaking-news-26669136

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Sep 20, 2014 6:05 pm

Emergency match between Kofi and Seth probably
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sat Sep 20, 2014 6:09 pm

Time to pick another scrub wrestler and turn him into an unstoppable face, winning 99.5% of his singles matches clean from now until WM 50
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Sat Sep 20, 2014 6:29 pm

Not sure how to feel about this. On one hand I never want anybody to be injured on the other hand, it's a blessing since the chances of Reigns burying both Seth and Dean are 0% for now.

Think they could make a decent story by saying Reigns absence went all according to plan. And how Seth strategically attacked him to slow him down for the match at NOC.

And then Ambrose comes out and they resume there feud.

Or...

Rollins vs some scrub, he wins. Then he's about to cash in and Ambrose interferes. And then they resume there feud.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Sep 21, 2014 4:55 pm

Cena's turning heel tonight imo. Heyman will turn on Lesnar. hmm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Sep 21, 2014 5:21 pm

I'll email Vince
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Sun Sep 21, 2014 5:36 pm

Would Cena really turn heel on a b+ ppv? If there ever was a time of thinking he would make a turn, it would have to be at WM. The biggest stage of 'em all.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Sep 21, 2014 6:12 pm

WWE network is flopping, RAW ratings are bad, so they might need a big angle to get people watching again. hmm

Anyway I doubt Cena's winning the title. Lesnar will retain with someone interfering. Cena will feud with the person who interferes.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Sep 21, 2014 6:35 pm

I still don't understand how WWE can send a positive message to kids through a show where people FIGHT. You got Cena bullying Heyman on a weekly basis, calling Vickie Guerrero fat etc.

Basing your show around preaching real life values on a fighting show just doesn't make sense.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun Sep 21, 2014 6:45 pm

Yohan Modric wrote:Anyway I doubt Cena's winning the title. Lesnar will retain with someone interfering. Cena will feud with the person who interferes.

Rusev probably
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sun Sep 21, 2014 7:56 pm

Kinda glad i'm on nights atm so I physically can't watch RAW live

Usually even shit RAWs are fun after a small break from watching them
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Sep 22, 2014 3:09 am

5 year prison sentence for Lawler who just said "Imagine if Paige married Sheamus, their children would be transparent". hmm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Mon Sep 22, 2014 3:46 am

Fcking Disgraceful. :facepalm:

Who do the WWE think they're convincing? Cena fcking sucks and to have Brock pretend reeling like that was disgraceful.

All he did were AA's and Stf's FFS.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Sep 22, 2014 3:47 am

Yohan Modric wrote:Looks average.

It's obvious Lesnar will retain due to interference and Cena will feud with the person who interferes. Vintage WWE booking.

Now if they really wanted to make things interesting, Cena would align with Heyman and Lesnar and turn heel. But that clearly won't happen.

hmm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Mon Sep 22, 2014 3:49 am

All he did were AA's and STF's ffs.

Seriously. this guy sucks. How can the WWE actually think booking garbage like that is OK?
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Sep 22, 2014 4:19 am

http://cdn.niketalk.com/a/aa/aa4ea51b_ibgW6Yw9WxQPLU_zps612e4381.gif
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Mon Sep 22, 2014 2:57 pm

Ambrose is back Proud Proud
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 44 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 44  Next