Red Alert
CBarca
El Gunner
RedOranje
Art Morte
83 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Barclay's Premier League '14-'15 discussion V2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Barclay's Premier League '14-'15 discussion V2

Post by El Gunner Mon Aug 25, 2014 3:26 pm

Dnmac4 wrote:
CBarca wrote:
Lex wrote:Scored in the FA Cup final

Scored in the community shield

Cazorla has been anything but shite lol

FA cup final was this season?

Sorry don't pay too much attention to Arsenal's preseason.

I'm not saying much. It's early in the season so it's only been a couple games, I'm just responding to dnmac who is jerking off to Cazorla when he's been very underwhelming so far and that's why he was benched against Everton Laughing

Fair play he made amends with the assist but let's not say he's been spectacular, k? He's been shite so far.

Sooooooo, you're agreeing with that other Arsenal fan that Jack Wilshere has been better this season than Santi?  

And yes, the community shield counts especially for a team like Arsenal who needed to win against a big team like that instead of getting whipped up on like last year.  Had they lost that game I'm sure there would be many critical fans saying gee look more of the same from Arsenal.

If you watched the game which I hope you actually did then you would see how much it meant to them.

And LOL picking Cazorla out to blame the CL game against Besiktas on, just typical.  Let me guess Wilshere had nothing to do with that game right?  Wrong he started too but it was Santi's fault, Santi had the lionshare of the scoring opportunities and shots on goal but Wilshere played great and Santi was crap.  

It never stops, Jack Wilshere could walk into some of these Arsenal fans houses take a crap on there floor and they would claim it smelled like roses.  While if Santi has a game with out a goal or assist no matter what happens he played like crap.

You say Santi's been underwhelming, well against City and Everton he had a goal and an assist, the two best teams they played against and he's played in 3 games plus a 20 minute cameo.

IF he kept that average up he would probbly win EPL player of the season, but you're right he's been underwhelming.  If you actually watched the Everton game they were on there way to getting there ass handed to them until they took Jack out for Santi and he got them going.

Oh and BTW, Jack has played in everyone of Arsenal's games this year and as usual he has done nothing.

And as for your friend EL Gunner who seems to share your opinion he went full retard on here with this gem of a quote,

"Wilshere has been playing with a bit more injected pace into his game, you can see he is trying hard and trying to get back to making forward runs and great through passes like he used to in his breakout season. Ramsey has given the ball away on multiple occasions in these first 3 matches and he hasn't been near the form which he showed last season. Yes, he still works hard and still makes forward runs. But except his goal against Palace and today at Everton, and his one special pass against Besiktas which set up Giroud with a chance, he has had minimal impact on our game imo."

So let me get this straight, Wilshere is the one powering Arsenal to victory even though when he left the field against Everton is was 0-2 when they beat Crystal Palace they were tied 1-1 when he left the field and Ramsey scored the winner and both Ramsey and Cazorla Showed out against City where Wilshere did pretty much nothing.

So in El Gunner's opinion and yours I'm not sure.  Just forget about all those annoying goals, assists, game winners, and chances created etc that's not important to Arsenal.

Forget that the moment Santi came on and turned the game around against Everton who was beating there brains in when he only had a 20 minute cameo and Jack played 70 minutes and got his midfield owned by a pretty pedestrian Everton midfield.

We should forget about all that meaningless stuff and focus on Wilshere's injected pace and that he's "trying really hard".  He's trying to be his breakout self again, I mean he's not doing it, his through balls are not coming off and he gets owned by basically every midfield he plays against but he trys really hard.

I'm not even making this stuff up, I posted that part of El Gunner's quote again below.  It's mind blowing.  This everyone deserves a trophy generation needs to grow up.

"Wilshere has been playing with a bit more injected pace into his game, you can see he is trying hard and trying to get back to making forward runs and great through passes like he used to in his breakout season."

No.
Don't put words in my mouth. I am not saying his been brilliant and powering us to victory because that is not the case.
I only said that Wilshere has been playing a bit better than Ramsey so far this season, with Ramsey only coming up with the goals.
That's quite simple and clear, and you can make all other associations or assumptions from that all you want.
But that's my point and quite frankly i'm not interested in engaging in a futile arguement.

El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Barclay's Premier League '14-'15 discussion V2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Barclay's Premier League '14-'15 discussion V2

Post by VendettaRed07 Mon Aug 25, 2014 3:40 pm

Did Wilshere bang Dnmac's sister and never call her again or something? The hate is real
VendettaRed07
VendettaRed07
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by BusterLfc Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:03 pm

Barclay's Premier League '14-'15 discussion V2 - Page 3 506952_ceh-tviter_ff
BusterLfc
BusterLfc
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:05 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:10 pm

Man City:

Hart, Zabaleta, Kompany, Demichelis, Clichy, Fernando, Yaya Toure, Nasri, Silva, Jovetic, Dzeko.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:11 pm

Liverpool:

Mignolet; Johnson, Lovren, Skrtel, Moreno; Allen, Gerrard, Henderson; Sterling, Sturridge, Coutinho.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:14 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:

omg rofl
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:16 pm

Liverpool didn't deserve to lose after the 1st half, but another time they were penalized by individual mistake of a defender

anyway , another double scored by Jovetic against Liverpool. It was so also with Fiorentina

Zabaleta is a fantastic player too
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:23 pm

El Gunner wrote:
Dnmac4 wrote:
CBarca wrote:

FA cup final was this season?

Sorry don't pay too much attention to Arsenal's preseason.

I'm not saying much. It's early in the season so it's only been a couple games, I'm just responding to dnmac who is jerking off to Cazorla when he's been very underwhelming so far and that's why he was benched against Everton Laughing

Fair play he made amends with the assist but let's not say he's been spectacular, k? He's been shite so far.

Sooooooo, you're agreeing with that other Arsenal fan that Jack Wilshere has been better this season than Santi?  

And yes, the community shield counts especially for a team like Arsenal who needed to win against a big team like that instead of getting whipped up on like last year.  Had they lost that game I'm sure there would be many critical fans saying gee look more of the same from Arsenal.

If you watched the game which I hope you actually did then you would see how much it meant to them.

And LOL picking Cazorla out to blame the CL game against Besiktas on, just typical.  Let me guess Wilshere had nothing to do with that game right?  Wrong he started too but it was Santi's fault, Santi had the lionshare of the scoring opportunities and shots on goal but Wilshere played great and Santi was crap.  

It never stops, Jack Wilshere could walk into some of these Arsenal fans houses take a crap on there floor and they would claim it smelled like roses.  While if Santi has a game with out a goal or assist no matter what happens he played like crap.

You say Santi's been underwhelming, well against City and Everton he had a goal and an assist, the two best teams they played against and he's played in 3 games plus a 20 minute cameo.

IF he kept that average up he would probbly win EPL player of the season, but you're right he's been underwhelming.  If you actually watched the Everton game they were on there way to getting there ass handed to them until they took Jack out for Santi and he got them going.

Oh and BTW, Jack has played in everyone of Arsenal's games this year and as usual he has done nothing.

And as for your friend EL Gunner who seems to share your opinion he went full retard on here with this gem of a quote,

"Wilshere has been playing with a bit more injected pace into his game, you can see he is trying hard and trying to get back to making forward runs and great through passes like he used to in his breakout season. Ramsey has given the ball away on multiple occasions in these first 3 matches and he hasn't been near the form which he showed last season. Yes, he still works hard and still makes forward runs. But except his goal against Palace and today at Everton, and his one special pass against Besiktas which set up Giroud with a chance, he has had minimal impact on our game imo."

So let me get this straight, Wilshere is the one powering Arsenal to victory even though when he left the field against Everton is was 0-2 when they beat Crystal Palace they were tied 1-1 when he left the field and Ramsey scored the winner and both Ramsey and Cazorla Showed out against City where Wilshere did pretty much nothing.

So in El Gunner's opinion and yours I'm not sure.  Just forget about all those annoying goals, assists, game winners, and chances created etc that's not important to Arsenal.

Forget that the moment Santi came on and turned the game around against Everton who was beating there brains in when he only had a 20 minute cameo and Jack played 70 minutes and got his midfield owned by a pretty pedestrian Everton midfield.

We should forget about all that meaningless stuff and focus on Wilshere's injected pace and that he's "trying really hard".  He's trying to be his breakout self again, I mean he's not doing it, his through balls are not coming off and he gets owned by basically every midfield he plays against but he trys really hard.

I'm not even making this stuff up, I posted that part of El Gunner's quote again below.  It's mind blowing.  This everyone deserves a trophy generation needs to grow up.

"Wilshere has been playing with a bit more injected pace into his game, you can see he is trying hard and trying to get back to making forward runs and great through passes like he used to in his breakout season."

No.
Don't put words in my mouth. I am not saying his been brilliant and powering us to victory because that is not the case.
I only said that Wilshere has been playing a bit better than Ramsey so far this season, with Ramsey only coming up with the goals.
That's quite simple and clear, and you can make all other associations or assumptions from that all you want.
But that's my point and quite frankly i'm not interested in engaging in a futile arguement.

Duh, What a shocker you don't want to argue about it.

You are probably the only person in the universe who thinks Jack Wilshere has been better than Ramsey this year. I mean do any Arsenal fans share this opinion??

Again I will use your quote which is along the same lines of praising a guy who you think try's hard and dismissing a guy who has scored multiple IMPORTANT goals and game winners this year.

"I only said that Wilshere has been playing a bit better than Ramsey so far this season, with Ramsey only coming up with the goals.
That's quite simple and clear, and you can make all other associations or assumptions from that all you want
."

If Ramsey is ONLY COMING UP WITH GOALS, what in the hell is Jack Wilshere doing except for floating around out there like a man without a position and putting his team in a losing position that magically changes around directly when he's subbed out of the game? Oh yea, I forgot, he's trying hard.

Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:26 pm

3-0 Man City, Aguero.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RedMamba Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:30 pm

Yohan Modric wrote:3-0 Man City, Aguero.

that was his first touch... and navas too if i'm not mistaken!
RedMamba
RedMamba
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:40 pm

Liverpool's defence is still awful.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:40 pm

Lambert gets one back for Liverpool, 3-1.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:43 pm

Lambert should have finished that chance.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:46 pm

Not sure about starting Moreno in such a difficult match. All 3 goals came from the Lovren-Moreno area.

City have been insanely clinical.

I really think they will go unbeaten at Etihaad all season.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:48 pm

Moreno injured on his debut.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:48 pm

Looked like a bad fall, hope he's ok.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:53 pm

FT: Manchester City 3-1 Liverpool [Jovetic, Jovetic, Aguero] [Lambert]

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:55 pm

Expected the result but not quite the scoreline, Liverpool did play well first 30 minutes but didn't really penetrate.

No Suarez no party imo, hopefully they will finish ahead of Man Utd come end of the season though.
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:58 pm

Liverpool be will alright. Too many new players at once causes instability for short term.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:01 pm

So much difference among defenders of 2 teams today
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:04 pm

City are insanely clinical, it's why they won it last season and why opinion at least they will win it again.

No other team can play like shit for long periods, but still win so comfortably.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:06 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:City are insanely clinical, it's why they won it last season and why opinion at least they will win it again.

No other team can play like shit for long periods, but still win so comfortably.

Sounds like Juve hmm (of last yr that is)
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:07 pm

Sad that I have Dzeko and not Jovetic in my team Sad.
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:10 pm

We can't really judge Liverpool based on this match, City will most likely do that to every team in the league at the Etihad, apart from maybe Chelsea.

Liverpool's defence needs sorting out though, it is still shakey.

Last edited by RED on Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:12 pm

Lovren Moreno got raped all night lol
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next