Walter Mazzarri sacked . Roberto Mancini returns to Inter .

+15
Tomwin Lannister
Dante
urbaNRoots
Vibe
DeviAngel
Hapless_Hans
Great Leader Sprucenuce
RealGunner
McAgger
M99
Forza
zizzle
Kaladin
junkyard
Robespierre
19 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Walter Mazzarri sacked . Roberto Mancini returns to Inter . - Page 3 Empty Re: Walter Mazzarri sacked . Roberto Mancini returns to Inter .

Post by Robespierre Sat Nov 15, 2014 12:28 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:Mancini was saved by Ibra...
Mancini was saved by Aguero...
Rodgers was saved by Suarez...
Ancelotti was saved by Ronaldo...
Guardiola was saved by Messi...
Mourinho was saved by Milito...

Basically a manager needed one of his own players to win games for him, what a shocker.

Laughing Laughing

Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Walter Mazzarri sacked . Roberto Mancini returns to Inter . - Page 3 Empty Re: Walter Mazzarri sacked . Roberto Mancini returns to Inter .

Post by DeviAngel Sat Nov 15, 2014 1:17 pm

Robespierre wrote:@DeviAngel

he proved with scrub teams like Cagliari and Sassuolo, sure Mancini won in England but how much he spent?

As I said you , in career MAncini was not just the manager who coached top teams as Inter or City, he proved good also in a scrub Fiorentina (it will relegate in following year) and  expecially in a scrub Lazio

He got 3rd place and 5th place/Coppa Italia with the worst Lazio of 20 years and playing a great football ( the best football by his team ... he changed during years) .
After Mancini went away to Inter the Lazio got 10th and 16th place

. "I never rated him as top class manager."

And who said the contrary? hmm
I never rated Mancini as a top class manager not even his in prime.
He had to get great results in Europe for this  consideration.
It is not enough to win the leagues with a top team... but he is good , and expecially he is better than Mazzarri , this is enough

Mazzarri was so scrub that we are 9th with a calendar very very easy , we must play still with Milan,Roma,Lazio and Juve.
Also for this I can't rate well our job made by Mancini immediately, but surely it is enough to rate how much crap was Mazzarri. They are 2 different levels, although it is not difficult

I was telling my side of the story. I don't like comparing managers as I said. And I agree that Mazzari is shit Laughing

Lol he was even favorite to takes us over instead of Conte If I remember well.

About that England part I still think he had enormous luck but ... as I said billion times Time will tell
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3