The Franchise
McAgger
Blue Barrett
Freeza
Great Leader Sprucenuce
19 posters

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 32 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by The Franchise Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:48 pm

izzy wrote:
The Franchise wrote:I have heard it suggested they should trade everything except George for picks, space, young players and start over.

Well, that's not happening.

Not with Hibberts contract. I don't know how they would get rid of that.

They might as well wait another year and start again completely.

OKC wouldnt give them Perkins and fill for Roy you think?

The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 32 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:54 pm

Hibbert has been good this year IMO, if I'm Indiana I'm not accepting the same offers I might have considered 6 months ago.

I'm ok with trading West but depends what you get back, they need guards and quality ones at that.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:56 pm

The Franchise wrote:I think Jennings is rightly looking at the comments those players have made and more than that, the attitudes they had.

It was a different time. Bird wouldnt have left...and I can say that 100% confident, he just wouldnt have because of personal pride. The same for Jordan and down the line.

Even today, Garnett is the same despite barely holding on as a NBA calibre player. He refuses to ask out of the Nets to ride a coat tail of a championship calibre team out of this inner desire not to run the situation and play it out.

I agree with that.

But, with the way today's "Stars" are basically told "Winning above EVERYTHING", I'm not surprised they move around the way they do.

It's ridiculous. Loyalty is dead. The older generation killed it.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:57 pm

The Franchise wrote:OKC wouldnt give them Perkins and fill for Roy you think?

OKC are too damn cheap to do that.

Also, I don't think anybody trusts Hibberts game anymore.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Feb 10, 2015 4:03 pm

The funny thing is they could still make the playoffs and the word is George could play by the end of March.

So that will impact a lot on what they do.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Tue Feb 10, 2015 4:14 pm

Making the playoffs in the East won't really change much for them anyway.

I don't think George will play this year imo.

Also, what you guys make of this "New" KD? Laughing
Got a lot of venom in him recently.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Feb 10, 2015 4:23 pm

Also got one question. I always hear this "LeBron" makes his teammates better. But that's kind of BS imo. It's 50/50. He makes shit players get 1 thing they're good at. While good players become so limited every time.
Is this makes teammates better even relevant for any player?

Also love the new KD, finally showing some will. Hope he and Russ can control this passion and make up for the lack of tactical ability of the retard on the bench.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Feb 10, 2015 4:27 pm

He makes shit players better of that there is no doubt but when it comes to all star level players I don't think he does.

As for KD it's refreshing really, I couldn't take the nice guy image that seriously tbh Laughing the bit with Paul was funny lol.

He was 100 % right though, what was CP3 doing mouthing off when his team are down 20 lol.

I mean seriously.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Tue Feb 10, 2015 4:31 pm

He said something to CP3 while he was getting off his shot, that's why Paul stared him down. He started that, I don't know why though. Laughing

Last night at Denver Laughing Dude was swearing like crazy.

Where has this come from though? What happened during his toe injury?

Also, if you have to make an All-Star better...... they're not really an All-Star. It's an All-Star.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Feb 10, 2015 4:36 pm

Oh I didn't know that lol, it's cool though. Always like it when it sportsmen get like that. Boring to act all nice all of the time.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Tue Feb 10, 2015 4:44 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Oh I didn't know that lol, it's cool though. Always like it when it sportsmen get like that. Boring to act all nice all of the time.

But why though?

Is it because of last year in the playoffs? Just seemed random.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Feb 10, 2015 4:49 pm

Maybe he's just pissed at the ineptitude of the OKC franchise lol.

Who the *bleep* knows really.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Tue Feb 10, 2015 4:55 pm

Hopefully he keeps it up.

He's not the only one as well.

Lots of animosity right now. Bout time really.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:03 pm

Mo Williams to Charlotte.

Desperately going for the playoffs it seems.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:26 pm

And they'll get it IMO, Brooklyn and Miami just suck too much.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:01 am

Freeza wrote:Also got one question. I always hear this "LeBron" makes his teammates better. But that's kind of BS imo. It's 50/50. He makes shit players get 1 thing they're good at. While good players become so limited every time.
Is this makes teammates better even relevant for any player?

Your last line is almost totally spot on. The whole term is such rubbish.

If we talk about Lebron, I think he too often turns his teammates into spot up shooters. He wants to drive it because of his streaky jumper, so at least 3 other players have to be out on perimeter when he has the ball and its probably better if the 4th guy is too.

He doesnt really make anyone really better. But limited one dimensional shooters (Williams, D. Jones, Eddie House, todays Mike Miller, todays Ray Allen etc) all become infinitely more useful with him because you cant let him go 1 v 1 on a drive, hes too unstoppable.

I think the term make your teammates better is hardly relevant. I would say though, some players have at times figured out that you actually make your teammates better by letting them do things for themselves.

For me thats doing things off the ball move, making a regular pass and letting someone else do something. I felt Jordan was at his best when he did this, he would let Pippen go to work and create while he can move off the ball into a better position on the floor ( low post, elbow, back door cut) and when/if gets back to him he only has to make 0, 1 or 2 dribbles to do something and if it doesnt he has let his teammates feel important.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:50 am

Korver to replace Wade apparently.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:53 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Korver to replace Wade apparently.

meh, Brandon Knight deserves that spot.

Being 4th option on a great team shouldn't be all star worthy. No matter how great his percentages are. But great for Korver, def one of the best long range shooters in history.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Feb 11, 2015 1:00 am

Tbf that offense runs like it does because of Korver, his ability to move off the ball and just space the floor is critical to what they do.

It's not just about it's shooting his overall impact on that team and it's record is all star worthy and it's a lot more than just the shooting percentages.

I should say I agree on Brandon Knight though, both of them are worthy candidates IMO.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Wed Feb 11, 2015 1:22 am

Grant Hill AND CWebb commentary on the Rockets - Suns game.

I have never felt older.

They were rookies not that long ago ffs.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Feb 11, 2015 1:43 am

I feel ya Dani lol. Quite like CWebb commentating tbh but Grant has a lot to work on lol.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:02 am

CWebb really thinks about it and I sense alot of intelligence which he just needs to hone and pick his spots so he avoids talking to much at once.

Hill has to find his niche.

Speaking of CWebb. I really miss seeing him play. Nobody like him in todays game.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:14 am

Do you guys think Taj Gibson will be with the Bulls next year?
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:18 am

If Thibs is still coaching, I think he will because Thibs loves him so much.

But if not, all bets are off. If the Bulls fall apart in the playoffs what are they going to change?

Pau just came and having a great seasons. Noah is their heart and soul. Butler is an emerging force. Rose is untradable and they wouldnt trade him anyway.

Only two noteworthy peices left are the coach and the 6th man who has Mirotic behind him ready to play real minutes.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:31 am

There's a chance they'll collapse in the playoffs as well.

That defense is shocking to watch right now. They need a top 4 position or I believe they'll be knocked out in the first round (Think they can get by Toronto though).

I'm watching them now against the Kings.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:38 am

Funny how the first game with Dunleavy back they are winning comfortably lol.

I agree their defence has been a joke though and I can't put my finger on what it is, people keep mentioning Gasol but it's not just that.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next